Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors Mk V

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Hiryu02

PLEASE can we get a Geara Doga from CCA before they move on. That design has always appealed to me most out of all the Zaku evolutions.

And I hope that they get around the releasing an injection kit of the Gloucester from Code Geass.
Hi_Nu_Gundam

Hiryu02 wrote:PLEASE can we get a Geara Doga from CCA before they move on. That design has always appealed to me most out of all the Zaku evolutions.

And I hope that they get around the releasing an injection kit of the Gloucester from Code Geass.
What I really hope for is a Sazabi HGUC, it'll probably be HUGE!!!
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
Neo-Era

Geara Dogas seems like a given. A real surprise would be an Alpha Azieru or Hobby HiZack. 8)
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
artmaster079

Well, how much different is a Hobby Hizack to a Hizack ? I'm sure it can be done, but i'm not sure it is popular enough to warrant a release...
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

artmaster079 wrote:Well, how much different is a Hobby Hizack to a Hizack ? I'm sure it can be done, but i'm not sure it is popular enough to warrant a release...
Speaking about HiZacks, Bandai could release a certain HiZack Custom in the future :roll:
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
mcred23

artmaster079 wrote:Well, how much different is a Hobby Hizack to a Hizack ? I'm sure it can be done, but i'm not sure it is popular enough to warrant a release...
It's not all that different, but the demand for that thing seems to be zero. :|
vaKuz wrote:Speaking about HiZacks, Bandai could release a certain HiZack Custom in the future :roll:

The Hizack Custom is in the same boat as the Hobby Hizack; not a great number of changes (A few that would need to be the same for both, like the legs), but very little demand.

But going back to what Neo-Era said that started this mini Hizackathon, the Geara Doga would be a likely release at some point, and I'd like to think we might even get a Jegan at some point too...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
vaKuz

On a possible HGUC Jegan, I've always been pondering whether will it include those equipment parts from other similiar variants like the A&B Types. The HCMPro did include the B-Type equipment.

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
SNT1

So everyone expects a Geara Doga? From the guys who left us off with no Zaku FZ, no Kämpfer, no Gouf Custom? I wouldn't call it just yet.

The HGUC seems to like to skip key mecha.

Speaking of 1/100 Virtue, what's its month of release? HLJ says Feb., Hobbysearch says Mar., and GUNDAMBASE usually releases the official images a few days or weeks before release. I'm interested with it being my first 00 kit (competing with Kyrios in my head)
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
mcred23

SNT1 wrote:So everyone expects a Geara Doga? From the guys who left us off with no Zaku FZ, no Kämpfer, no Gouf Custom? I wouldn't call it just yet.

The HGUC seems to like to skip key mecha.
That is, very unfortunately, true. Still, the Geara Doga and Jegan both could use updates and if Bandai keeps pulling CCA HGUC kits, they'll still have a chance.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Neo-Era

I'm mainly expecting Geara Dogas because they announced at the beginning with the Jagd Dogas that they'd be doing a line of CCA HGUC kits and they've pretty much stuck to that without random skipping around. Just the G-3/Char Dom repaint set interrupting things in February without much fanfare. When they drop a brand new non-CCA kit somewhere in there before the Geara Dogas show up, I'd start worrying.
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
Deus EpS Machina

HGUC Nu:
http://www.gundambase.com/community/new ... s_idx=1261
HG Throne Zwei:
http://www.gundambase.com/community/new ... s_idx=1259
MG Zaku Minelayer:
http://www.gundambase.com/community/new ... s_idx=1260

i'm incredibly surprised Bandai didnt add any funnel affects parts.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
vaKuz

Deus EpS Machina wrote:i'm incredibly surprised Bandai didnt add any funnel affects parts.
Maybe its due to the size of the funnels, unlike the bits on the Dogas.

Mark064

I'm actually more surprised the Minelayer does not come with a single mine. They could have done so much more work with that backpack like holding and releasing mines. HGUC Nu costs enough as is plus the weight of the funnels makes it more diffcult. Plus any funnel decals would just stick out of the back which wouldn't work as nicely as the Jagd Doga, have to actually have them pretty long to get a decent effect which would create stability problems.
artmaster079

vaKuz wrote:On a possible HGUC Jegan, I've always been pondering whether will it include those equipment parts from other similiar variants like the A&B Types. The HCMPro did include the B-Type equipment.
Yeah, being HGUC, they'll probably release it in seperate parts...though they might throw in a suprise and offer several variations of the Jegan...just probably in two kits or more instead of one :lol:
**Member of Mecha Talk since June 2006**

vaKuz wrote:
Deus EpS Machina wrote:i'm incredibly surprised Bandai didnt add any funnel affects parts.
Maybe its due to the size of the funnels, unlike the bits on the Dogas.
But the Strike Freedom came with DRAGOON effect parts, so I can't imagine that size would be a very big problem.

I'm a little surprised that the Zwei won't have removable Fangs, though; it's a little disappointing, but I can see the things getting lost very easily. Hopefully the Drei will be a bit more exciting, because the Zwei really only has that expanding Buster Sword.
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"
Deus EpS Machina

I'm not surprised Zwei is so lackluster...considerring the rest of 00 HGs were just the same.
joelfinkle

Putting out the Nu in the early months of the year is unusual -- I would have expected a 'key' kit to be more of an xmas-time release. If indeed Bandai is going in depth on CCA (as they've done with 0080 and Sentinel, for instance), it seems to me we'll get the Geara Doga, but to get two biggies like the Nu and Sazabi in short shrift sounds less likely.

We'll get the Sazabi eventually, I think, along with the Kampfer, but I'd bet it happens closer to a holiday season.
auriga

But the Strike Freedom came with DRAGOON effect parts, so I can't imagine that size would be a very big problem.
The Strike Freedom is much smaller compared to the Nu. What makes this worse is that the HG Destiny line was really small that it looked full of midgets, even when compared to the older HGSEED line.

So I wouldn't compare the two.
Speaking of 1/100 Virtue, what's its month of release?
Bandai Hobby seems to indicate a February release...
I'm not surprised Zwei is so lackluster...considerring the rest of 00 HGs were just the same.
Hey, the Tierens are golden! But yeah, the Gundams aren't really impressive.
Deus EpS Machina

auriga wrote:
Hey, the Tierens are golden! But yeah, the Gundams aren't really impressive.
I meant of course, the lack of accessories. Its the only reason i picked up 1/100s of Exia and Dynames. If i wanted Kyrios i would get the HG, same would go for the Virtue. I need to save room for the Flags and whatnot as those I'll get as 1/100s instead of the HGs.
Heecarl_Reez

HGUC Nu looks so..plain??

So they don't include the Funnel effect,what a dissapointment....

The Zwei model itself was good,until i realize,the GN Fangs was docked...Come on Bandai...So the hope is on 1:100(go!go!)