Gundam 00 Kits

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

^They're pretty much High Grades in terms of quality, but they're still bigger---so they would still have better details than the 1/144 offerings.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Magnus

That's kind of lame. So they're just trying to cash out on the 00 popularity. I'd maybe get the 1/100 but I see little reason to spend the extra $$$ on the 1/60 when nothing significant has been added (for me personally of course)
Hi_Nu_Gundam

Magnus wrote:That's kind of lame. So they're just trying to cash out on the 00 popularity. I'd maybe get the 1/100 but I see little reason to spend the extra $$$ on the 1/60 when nothing significant has been added (for me personally of course)
Hey remeber, there were no Master Grade (let alone Perfect Grade) SEED Gundams until the show was about over, I expect it to be the same for 00
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
Magnus

Hi_Nu_Gundam wrote: Hey remeber, there were no Master Grade (let alone Perfect Grade) SEED Gundams until the show was about over, I expect it to be the same for 00
My interest in gunpla is an off and on affair that depends mostly on what is popular at the time. Since SEED has been popular and since I have absolutely zero interest in SEED, I wasn't aware of this. I just find it a little odd to do models in the MG and PG sizes without actually making them any better than the HG iteration. It's probably just a matter of me being, admittedly, out of the loop, so-to-speak.
Ascension

Yeah, they did the same thing with SEED. 1/100s and 1/60s that weren't MG or PG. There are plenty of non-HG 1/144s out there, too. If something's price tag looks too good to be true, you'd better make sure that what you've got is actually what you think it is.
Don't call it a comeback...
...in fact, it's best if you forget I was ever here before.
Kiggz

does the 1/144 HG exia come with a stand ?
Mwulf

Kiggz wrote:does the 1/144 HG exia come with a stand ?
I remember hearing at one time that ONE of the 00 models would come with a stand that could be used for all 4 gundams, dunno what it was or if it came true.

From the info @ Dalong, it does NOT look like the HG Exia has a stand. Of course, I won't know for certain for another two weeks or so.
Another Day, Another Mishap.

Gundam Seed Fates
ASA (comic)
Annon Kaies Zi

Kiggz wrote:does the 1/144 HG exia come with a stand ?
No. The HG Exia doesn't come with any kind of stand. But it is compatible with the official Action Base stands (HLJ list).
-Annon Kaies Zi
[email protected]

(Avatar made from an Anaheim Machines rendering.)
DeltasTaii

I would guess Kyrios would be the one to have a stand, if any. There's one in most if not all the pictures of it we've seen so far, which certainly isn't the case with Virtue, and I believe Dynames.
auriga

I remember hearing at one time that ONE of the 00 models would come with a stand that could be used for all 4 gundams, dunno what it was or if it came true.
I think you're talking about the HCM-Pro.

As for including stands in kits... As I have mentioned in the Upcoming Merch thread, don't even expect them. Bandai's not about to cut purchases on their Action Bases. And besides, given the extra cost an included stand would have I'd rather get an Action Base 2.
Depend

I'm looking forward to the 1/100 Exia myself (it looks more detailed than the 1/60), but why does HLJ note that you need cement and paint to finish it? :X

Also the MSiA looks pretty nice, but I don't know, I've never gotten a figure, only model kits (kinda takes the fun away from building it).
DAG101

does anyone know if FG Kyrios can transform?
also, is there any arms listing for the FGs?
I know from eBay pics that exia has a sword and knife, Kyrios has beam rifle, Dynames has Sniper Rifle, and Virtue has cannon/bazooka, but is that it?
also, any pics for Flag/Enact, or release dates for Gundams, Flag, Enact HG/MG/PG models?
auriga

Ask, and ye shall receive.

HG Tieren
HG Kyrios
HG Dynames
1/100 Exia

As for release dates, the HG Exia and Flag just got released. Next month will be the HG Dynames and the Kyrios, followed by HG Tieren and Virtue in December. Sorry, no exact release dates.

No info on any Enact model yet.
does anyone know if FG Kyrios can transform?
No, it cannot.
also, is there any arms listing for the FGs?
I know from eBay pics that exia has a sword and knife, Kyrios has beam rifle, Dynames has Sniper Rifle, and Virtue has cannon/bazooka, but is that it?
WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get. They're not called FGs for nothing. :wink:
Last edited by auriga on Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lazidude999

Depend wrote:I'm looking forward to the 1/100 Exia myself (it looks more detailed than the 1/60), but why does HLJ note that you need cement and paint to finish it? :X

Also the MSiA looks pretty nice, but I don't know, I've never gotten a figure, only model kits (kinda takes the fun away from building it).
The 1/60 should be more detailed. The reason you can't see the details in the 1/60 exia is because they didn't panel line or paint the 1/60 in the picture from HLJ. The 1/100 pic HLJ have is panel line and painted. They both look pretty much similar except the fact that one is bigger and has a tad bit more detail.
auriga

The 1/60 should be more detailed.
That's not necessarily true:
The reason you can't see the details in the 1/60 exia is because they didn't panel line or paint the 1/60 in the picture from HLJ. The 1/100 pic HLJ have is panel line and painted.
The reason why the 1/60 isn't panel lined is because there is less to panel line to begin with. The 1/100 has more panel lines.
DAG101

can't wait for HG's
does anyone know if there will be EX models of the CB ship?
Hi_Nu_Gundam

DAG101 wrote:can't wait for HG's
does anyone know if there will be EX models of the CB ship?
You mean like this? http://www.hlj.com/product/BAN951007

lazidude999

wow, the 1/60 exia is that bad in lacking detail compared to the 1/100 exia?
Hi_Nu_Gundam

lazidude999 wrote:wow, the 1/60 exia is that bad in lacking detail compared to the 1/100 exia?
No its just, 1/160 hasnt been panel lined and detailed like the 1/100, thats why it looks better

auriga

*sigh*

Didn't I just say that the 1/100 has more panel lines? Jeez...
wow, the 1/60 exia is that bad in lacking detail compared to the 1/100 exia?
I'm not saying it's bad. All I'm saying is that it's wrong for you to generalize that a 1/60 will automatically be better than the 1/100 in terms of details.

And besides, an excess of panel lines isn't good, either.