Gundam Model kit orders

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Kiggz

Gundam Model kit orders

Hey I am a new member i am kind of a newbie with the model kit scene i looked on alot of sites where you can make orders and most of them were short of alot of the models i was wondering if there is a really good site i could see every model kit that has been made present and past ?

I am a big gundam wing fan i also wanted to know if there are detailed mercuris & vayate models i know bandai released kits for these 2 suits along time ago they were also very cheep and didnt look that great so just wanted to know if there is a more detailed kit for these models.

My last question is short is there kits for the normal mobile suits in gundam wing (Leo ,Taurus , Virgo ,Cancer ,Pisces , Aeris ... ect.
that is all i want to know if anyone has some info i would be greatful thanks.
Nimrod

HLJ is probably the one most folks use to get their kits as well there is also Gundam shop and Gundam Store and more. There's also ebay but you have to be wary of the sellers that sell the bootleg versions of the kits.

As far I am aware there was only the 1/144 scale kits mercuris & vayate made so you're stuck with that.

If memory serves there was LM versions of the Leo and Taurus but those are extremely rare.

I was told there was also an "Aries" but I have never seen it myself so I tend to side on the thinking that it was probably a fanmade(aka kitbash) version from other kits.

There's probably folks here who can fill in the gaps I left but in any case I hope this helps you out.
Duo

#1...

Your avatar is FRIGIN' HUGE!!! There's an 80x80 pixel limit...

#2 HLJ and Gundamstore&more are where I get my kits from 99% of the time. Great prices, the wait from HLJ is sorta crappy.. but what can you say about getting kits straight from Japan for so cheap.

EDIT: Ninja'd Ya VaKuz :twisted:
Last edited by Duo on Mon Jun 11, 2007 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"TAG ALONG ON MY JOURNEY INTO HELL!"
"Momma said real men don't cry..."
"The God of Death is Back from Hell!"
-Duo Maxwell - Shinigami
Kiggz

wow sorry i thought i fixed it 4 some reason it stayed way to big very sorry thx for the info.

Does anyone know where i could find info on these rare leo taurus kits i dont cair that much 4 the leo but the taurus on the other had in my fav normal suit if anyone know where i could order it or pics of it i would love to know

you said there is a LM version for these suits my i ask what does LM stand for .... thanks.
Last edited by Kiggz on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
vaKuz

Kiggz wrote:wow holy ZOINKS sorry i thought i fixed it 4 some reason it stayed way to big very sorry thx for the info.

Does anyone know where i could find info on these rare leo taurus kits i dont cair that much 4 the leo but the taurus on the other had in my fav normal suit if anyone know where i could order it or pics of it i would love to know
Ebay. The last i saw it on sale was on ebay.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Kiggz

well i looked it up turns out this model came out 10 years ago im in ver deep now this is going to be a hard 1 to find :(
Last edited by Kiggz on Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nimrod

Kiggz wrote:ah i c i am assuming production has stopped for them ? did you happen to know an estimated release date ?
Yep, they're discontinued so you'll have to do a bunch of leg work to find them if you want them.

Doing some random poking around over on HLJ and it seems the Leo was made in 1994, the Taurus was made in 1997 and there is an Aries kit as well as a Virgo IIkit.

Hopefully the links I put in work for you too and this helps you out.
Kiggz

Yes the links helped me alot thank you very much!

But now the hard part comes i still need to actually find it :/
If anyone has more info please do let me know this is an item i have been looking for thanks for all your help everyone !
Samster

Well the Leo, as an 1/144 LM (Limited Model), will require extensive work to make it look like what's on the box or better. It's not made up of many pieces so posability is limited and gluing and painting are a must. From my search I wasn't able to find much save for this listing on eHobbyland. Not sure about availability as nothing is mentioned so your best bet is to e-mail them and ask.
She's right Marge, the pants are a dead giveaway.
Kiggz

wow cool leo i hope there really is some way to get my hands on these i wouldlove an aeris aswel but even if i got one of them i would love it is there a cataloge that has all the gundam wing 1/144 for these, I would probly guess some of them came out at different times
lalahsghost

Next time, guys, redirect this type of Store related question to our handy Best sites to buy Gunpla/MSiA / information thread.
Kokopelli

I'm pretty sure the Aries and Virgo kits were not made by Bandai and are probably garage/resin kits. I see the Leos show up on Ebay pretty regularly (maybe once ever 2 months) and usually for pretty decent prices.
mcred23

Going by the information on the HLJ pages (Which Nimrod gave links to), both the Aries and Virgo II are indeed official resin kits (Which would explain why they were $105 each, as opposed to the plastic, $6.50-ish Leo).
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Kiggz

does anyone have links to where i could but any of these 4 kits

I would love a leo taurus virgo or aeris i just cant find them i lookd for days!!!
lalahsghost

Kiggz wrote:does anyone have links to where i could but any of these 4 kits

I would love a leo taurus virgo or aeris i just cant find them i lookd for days!!!

Hahahah only "DAYS"? For a while, I spent two and a half years looking for a 1/60 Patlabor Helldiver kit. HAVE SOME PATIENCE.....
Kiggz

lol i understand what i meant was i just started looking agian recently i was always looking for the taurus tho but i still to this day have not found it i hope one day i will get atleast 1 of these 4.

Anyone have pics of the these 4 that are different from HLJ site pictures i think the aeris looks the coolest i hope someone has these 4 sale or atleast one site is selling them i want all the wing series on display in my room oneday :)