Phoenix Gundam...want to build.

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
ThatOneGuy...GuinLineford

Phoenix Gundam...want to build.

I posted a few weeks ago about buying a Phoenix Gundam on the junk guild. I have been searching for this thing non-stop ever since I first saw it, However much luck just got worse and worse. So now I want to try the next step. I am looking for those fellow owners of this great masterpiece(or anybody that can help me in this area), and ask if I could get a scan of the complete manual. The only way I can get this model now is if I made a copy myself, but for me to do that I would like to have some blueprints just to make sure I'm doing it right(and the pictures I have are either low res., or the lineart...). Any Information would be a great help. Thank you.
Polaris Zen Kai

"But it...has no legs." -Char Aznable
Kurosawa

If you are willing to put in the time, what you could probably do is go to try to get other people on forums (like hobbyfanatics.com) to request orders on hobbyfan for the Phoenix Gundam. All you would need is for 9 others to request the kit. Someone tried the same thing with the Core Works GP-04G conversion kit, and last i checked it was working pretty well.
Rice...its a way of life