1/60 Strike Freedom Lighting Edition

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Paragon

1/60 Strike Freedom Lighting Edition

If this had done before I'm sorry. Do anyone have this model kit? I read some where that its near PG, but Hobby Link Japan put it as older type injection model kit, which is correct? :shock: I was planning to buy it. Thanks in advance.
Deus EpS Machina

http://dalong.net/review/seed/le1/le1_p.htm

decide for yourself...but i think i heard from a few people its just large HG kit, the internal frame is there due to it being a night light.
Nyan nyan nyan nyan ni hao nyan!~~~
Gadget

It's what Bandai use to call HG Ex edition. But I think they drop that term. It's just a HG, in 1/60 scale. Less gimmick than MG, except for the lights and price.

But IMHO, it's a more accurate redition of the Strike Freedom. The MG version, to me personally, is a bit screwy. So like all HG stuff, do not expect internal skeleton, or fancy joints.

My biggest diasppointment is that the Super DRAGOONS does not light up
Paragon

Thank Guys and Gals.
Paragon

Can anyone In Malaysia tell me where to buy it? I can find it at Sungai Wang at all. Thank For Your Help.
Anonymous

Gadget wrote:
But IMHO, it's a more accurate redition of the Strike Freedom. The MG version, to me personally, is a bit screwy. So like all HG stuff, do not expect internal skeleton, or fancy joints.
I don't know about that. Everything on the MG Strike Freedom is QUALITY. There are some nice things about the Lightning Edition (hands, lights, size) but the wings look a bit out of proportion.
Heecarl_Reez

i believe the 1/60 light SF design are stay true to the anime than MG counterparts.Some people don't like the redesign of SF(or even SF itself? :roll:,forget it.. ).But of course the mG quality is well known.....