Any Highlights/Criticisms of the HCM Pro line?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
BlackOpsElf

Any Highlights/Criticisms of the HCM Pro line?

As it stands, I doubt I'll ever have time to properly finish the Gundam models I have in my closet (I'm in grad school now, I barely have time to watch Gundam). However, having recently gotten back into Gundam, my desire for merchandise has flared, and I have my eye on the HCM-Pro series.

I bought the Strike Freedom and the double Zaku pack from a dealer at AnimeBoston (as a side note, I heard about this forum from someone at the Gundam panel there) as they had the Seed line reasonably priced, and I'm hungry for more. I ordered the special painted Sazabi, the Titans Mark II, and the RX-79 from HLJ, and those are on their way to me now.

Eventually, I'm going to be able to justify buying a few more to myself (I'm an aspiring illustrator, and I'm starting a mecha project, so I can lie to myself and say that I'm buying them to use as models). Are there any HCM-Pros that are particularly good? Any that I should avoid at all cost? I've got my eye on the 08th MST Zaku that's coming out next month, but other than that, I'm open to suggestions.
mcred23

I'd recommend the HCM Pro Nemo. It's a great little figure and I think it's great.
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Thundermuffin

I've got the HCM-Pro Destiny.

All its parts stay where they're supposed too and are fairly sturdy, unlike the MSIA.