If you vote, please take time to explain your answer. Do you like the design? Do you only like the suit because you like the series? Do you absolutely hate the design?
Also, not really part of the poll, but would you considering buying a Master Grade Turn X model if Bandai releases one? Again, try to explain your answer.
As for my answer: I will defiantly be picking up the model. While the suit had a strange design to me at first, I grew on it very quickly when I started to watch the anime a few years back. It's one of those designs where you don't really respect it until you see it in action. The strange parts of the suit make sense after actually seeing it animated. The Turn X I've liked from the start, so I would love to see Bandai make a Master Grade of it. While it keeps the same design principles of the Turn A Gundam, it takes away some more awkward aspects of the design (such as the mustache). Plus, who will keep my Turn A Gundam company?
The poll will last for one week. Then it will be closed. This will also become the "Official MG Turn A Gundam Thread."
What we know so far (will be updated as information comes):
- The model is planned to be released 08/2007.
- The model will be based on the anime version (so it's not a Ka design or anything).
- The model will come with removable chest missiles (because of this, the chest will also open...as expected).
- The frame on the back of the legs will have some sort of linked join movement.
- The core fighter will be detachable.
- It will come with standing and seated Loran figures.
- The chest will be able to convert from the white cross (Syd Mead's original design) to the regular blue version.
- Comes with a rifle, shield, Gundam hammer, and two beam sabers.
- Comes with a cow figure, as seen in episode 8.
- There was a contest that ran in Japan, where people could guess what the 100th Master Grade would be. Bandai will select 100 random people of those who guessed correctly, and they will receive a gold-plated version of the Turn A Gundam.
-This is NOT the Master Grade. This is a modified 1/100 Turn A Gundam made by Seira Masuo. Better image.
-This is NOT the Master Grade. This is the regular 1/100 released a few years ago.
-This is NOT the official MG box art. Either fan made or Minovsky particles did it.