Model kit decision dilemma, any suggestions?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Xanatos11

Ive bought a few that were in a wrap. I think my Hyku Shiki was if I remember right, though that was at a convention.
And I paid $30 USD for my Harrison F91 btw.

And about that model. HUGE PAIN, REALLY SMALL. The VSBRs didnt work right as I was building them and the pegs broke. It kept getting worse so I just cut them of and glued the damn thing on. So they dont work at all. The whole model just feels flimsy, and actually became difficult to pose because of it.
Oh well, I actually got a pretty nice rifle/bazooka pose going on right now. Im actually afraid to move it.

Oh, did I mention that its small! I have it standing between my MG Quebley and my (1/60) HGEX God Gundam. Absolutely hilarious (horrendously annoying) how small that thing is. I wonder if they'll ever make an HCM PRO of it. That would just be a little dot of plastic.
vaKuz

artmaster079 wrote:What's your currency? I'm also interested in getting the MG F91 the next time (if ever) I head up to Orlando (the drive's a pain from Palm Beach County). Anime HQ had it priced at $45.99 USD, so i'm assuming that's a cheap price?
Well, my home currecny is Malaysian Ringgit (MYR). So those prices I stated before were MYR 96 and MYR 117 for F91 and Aile Strike respectively. So, converting it into USD, will be about roughly USD$29 and USD$35 for F91 and Aile Strike respectively.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert