How do you order from dalong.net

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
mister_brilliant

How do you order from dalong.net

I saw dalong.net mentioned in the bugin Gunpla thread but I can't figure out how to buy from there. Can someone help me?
Thanks!
PlasticFrog

You don't. Dalong.net is not a retailer site. It's an information site.

And the "Best sites to buy" thread clearly says so too.

EDIT :

OK, I looked at the "best sites to buy" thread again..., and maybe it's not as clear as it could have been. SNT1? :)
Most recently purchased: MG Hyper Mode God Gundam
Most recently finished: SD Verde Buster
Supposedly working on: HG Exia + Astraea
mister_brilliant

Oops!! :oops:

Thanks for that, its just it was sitting in the same section as www.1999.co.jp which you can buy from. Sorry!
SNT1

---------------------------------------------------
EDIT 4.4.07

GUNPLA INFO - THINGS LIKE MANUAL SCANS, RUNNER SHOTS, AND OTHER BASIC INFO ABOUT GUNPLA.

http://www.dalong.net - pictorial review of MGs HGUCs PGs and SEED kits sans the no-grade 1/144s. Also includes other Bandai kits like SDs, HY2Ms, HG mechanics, UCHGs, and Kotobukiya SRW kits. Don't have to understand Korean to understand this site. Has manual scans, runner shots, well, just check this site out if you wanna know what you're gonna get before buying a Gundam kit.

www.1999.co.jp/eng/gundam - Hey, it also includes runner shots and manual scans! No pictorial reviews of snapped kits, but pretty much like dalong, plus a wider selection of things to browse (its also a store :P )

-----------------------------------------------------
highlighted for clarity
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
mister_brilliant

Yeah, I know I'm an idiot.
Thanks again for setting me straight on dalong.net