Online vs. Local

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

My relatives live in the bay area, and when I visit that place I always go to Japantown for models. Then, until 2 years ago I found out that Sun Entertainment had alot better deals on Gunpla.

And I haven't been there since 3 years ago already :(
Cerpin Taxt

Does anyone know any good hobby shops in New York I am going there for spring break
Zeonic Glory

I don't remember if there are any good hobby shops in New York. I remember going to Chinatown which was on the other side of the city because my hotel was on one edge and I was looking to see if Chinatown sold Encounters in Space for PS2...

I do remember seeing some model kits in Chinatown though.
Warning: When using Minovsky Particles, please do not drive or operate heavy machinery. If you have a Newtype Flash lasting longer than 6 hours, please call 911 as this may be a sign of a serious and life threatening side-effect. Ask your doctor if taking Minovsky Particles are right for you.
Xanatos11

I think its a rule of china towns.
"All towns, ghettos or urban areas popluated by those of chinese descent are required to have atleast one store selling Gunpla per square mile"

Kinda made me think once though, cuz I bought a few SD models in Chinatown (not at Sun) a while ago and it seemed odd because they were made in Korea. Japanese product, made in Korea, sold in wannabe China. Sounds like a conspiracy.