What happens to G system shop? the co. that makes 1/35 Ex-S

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
happy hopping

What happens to G system shop? the co. that makes 1/35 Ex-S

they are based out of Hong Kong, and they make a lot of 1/100 resin gundam kits. And their biggest kit is their 1/35 Ex-S gundam

but now, it seems their website is gone
MythSearcher

Re: What happens to G system shop? the co. that makes 1/35 Ex-S

happy hopping wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:45 am they are based out of Hong Kong, and they make a lot of 1/100 resin gundam kits. And their biggest kit is their 1/35 Ex-S gundam

but now, it seems their website is gone
While I do not know the true answer, I can tell you why.
Because they have not gotten the license to do so and have been in trouble for it a few times.
Japanese modelling sites know very well of their situation and bans submissions from G Systems. Pretty sure Bandai also know really well about this, they just don't take action every time because it is really not in their interest to do so at all.(Let me put it this way, HK's court system will not compensate them from travelling from Japan to HK and their HK import agent Daniel & Co. isn't really interested in helping them make the moves as long as it doesn't overlap with anything they are selling.)
They had this collaboration with a local model magazine 機動世界(Mobile World) and as I recall, they got into trouble for making non-SD versions of Sangoku Gundams. But anyway, the 1/35 Ex-S is actually more of a 1/28 as told in one issue of Mobile World which I happened to have(I only have like 2 issues so you are lucky that I happened to have that)

Their shop site is likely cracked down, if not permanently, will be at least on a time to time basis.

Funny that they have their own pirates, GSB, who copies their work. I don't know if GSM is a similar pirate or not though.(their FB page still lists the GSS link, I don't even know if they are still managing their FB site.)