So, what would make a fantastic Real Grade?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SpideyWing

So, what would make a fantastic Real Grade?

So, a short story before I get into the "meat" of the topic; when I got the HGAC Wing Zero, I picked up the 1/144 Wing Zero Custom (or EW Ver; whatever it's called now >_>) as a bit of a companion piece. While I do think it's a good kit for the time, I wondered how a HG Wing Zero Custom would be. However, I realized that with the HGAC Zero already released, it would be a long time (if ever) that we would see a HG Wing Zero Custom.

Then I realized: Wing Zero Custom would be a fantastic Real Grade; the wings and the legs would allow for multiple shades of white, and the blue could be similarly broken up. Furthermore, if Bandai planned their shading of blue right, they could easily rework the kit into a RG Wing Ver. Ka. (or EW Ver.)

This left me further wondering: what kits do other people think would make fantastic Real Grades?
Last edited by SpideyWing on Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Signature to be determined later...look! A Puppy!
YokozunaBulldozer

Re: Thoughts on possible Real Grades...

Physalis in all its chunky mecha glory.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Gundam420

Re: Thoughts on possible Real Grades...

Well I don't think it will take that long to make an HGAC Zero Custom since it's a lead Gundam and priority usually goes to lead Gundams. It's hard to say what would make a good RG since they tend to get flimsy over time, and you have consider weight issues with weapons and other things. I think Nu Gundam would be an interesting RG. The original MG has diecast parts for stability and I'm not sure what the MG Ver. Ka does to keep itself balanced.

I do have some RG predictions:
-Infinite Justice
-00 Raiser
-Force Impulse
-GM
-Ground Gundam
-Gouf
-Hyaku Shiki
PSN: (Japan Account) gundaminator