Barnes and Noble now carrying Gunpla.

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
ProfessorMecha

Barnes and Noble now carrying Gunpla.

Pic Below.

http://i.imgur.com/uy2SFbF.jpg

They're mostly carrying the new Wing MG's and some Unicorn stuff, but it's still nice to see Gunpla back in the Mainstream.
Strike105

Re: Barnes and Noble now carrying Gunpla.

It looks like B&N just started selling some on their website as well. So far I'm seeing the old 1/144 Endless Waltz Wing Zero and Deathscythe Hell, MG Epyon and Heavyarms EW, and HGUC Unicorn Gundam (Destroy Mode) with the Head Display Base. I wonder if this has anything to do with some B&N stores also carrying The Origin?
Gone Astray

Okay, so I wasn't the only one who was weirded out by this. When I first saw it a week or two ago, the display was so new it still had the scheme on it.

B&N was already poison to me, this just makes it worse.
"For who would lose, though full of pain, this intellectual being--those thoughts that wander through eternity; to perish rather, swallowed up and lost in the wide womb of uncreated night, devoid of sense and motion?"
nortran11

I stopped by my local B&N today and didn't see anything
Areus

I was overjoyed to see this in my local B&N. It looks like your store has the exact same display as mine. Unfortunately it is hard for my wallet to up vote this when I don't seen any kits I personally want. It looks like who ever is behind this did there research because I only see the more popular suits from wing and unicorn.
Ikaruga-I'm Not Regret...

弾幕 Baby!