Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Raikoh

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors XII

I dunno, Crossbone doesn't seem to be that much of a cash cow seeing that it took them this long to make an HG mold for it. and most of them are more or less recolors with minute design changes.

...Then again...

Hopefully the Neo Zeong will come with a stand.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
balofo

They milking the Crossbone mold is as sure as the sun setting today :)

Can't wait!
Dark Duel

Be nice to get an MG of that Crossbone variant. Because after the HGUC F91, I'm probably never again going to buy anything post-UC100 in any scale except 1/100.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Blazer-X

Part of me wonders: Just how big would the Neo Zeong be compared to something like the new MG Sazabi and MG Perfect Zeong?
Xenosynth

Erm... it's much taller than both of those.

The HGUC Psyco Gundam is only a bit shorter than the Perfect Grade RX-78-2.

The Neo Zeong is almost 3 times larger than the Psyco Gundam.

It'll still be taller than the MG Perfect Zeong which only has a bit of height over the PG RX-78-2.

Again, it'll be 80cm, or 31.4 inches.
balofo

I can see them doing the a HGUC Krake Zulu because of the Kshatryia Repaired Large Booster being manufactured, they already have the Geara Zulu parts all they need are Psycomu Test High Mobility Type Zaku II's legs, new giant shoulders, and they could add the Beam Shotrifle.
Calubin_175

If web shop limited releases such as Jegan D and MG Red Astray that are expected to sell extremely well, then they should commission them as a regular release.

But they're just fearing that people will ditch the vanilla Jegan and the Astray Kai.

The Jegan D is probably the sexiest HGUC GM mould to ever exist.
Xenosynth

Well, Jegan D is pretty easy to make, it uses no new parts for the webshop release. The promotional material does say that it is just made of parts of the HGUC Jegan and ECOAS Jegan, so if you don't mind painting, it's pretty simple to make.
Mythgarr

Dark Duel wrote:Be nice to get an MG of that Crossbone variant. Because after the HGUC F91, I'm probably never again going to buy anything post-UC100 in any scale except 1/100.
Yeah, I broke one VSBR connection of that HGUC F91. That thing is so small.
Visit The Dreams
Raikoh

Just out of curiosity, something that has been sitting in the back of my mind: how much do you think the HG Neo Zeong is going to cost? Based on the 80 cm of plastic, that thing is probably going to be more pricey than most Perfect Grade models, I think.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
Kratos

I'd imagine it wouldn't be too far off from the Dendrobium. That thing's a metre long, and while a good chunk of that length is the cannon, a good chunk of the Neo Zeong's length are those propellant tanks - and they even both have a regular MS as a core!
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Zeonista

Any word yet on a HG Thunderbolt Dom?
"I am fire. I am death. I am Hashmal."

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Calubin_175

MG Turn X, RG Char's Z,Gok, HGUC Kshatriya Repair, Zssa UC Ver and Thunderbolt Zaku I listed on Amiami.
Xenosynth

Oh wow, those thunderbolt kits. I just looked at the Psyco Zaku High MObility R2...

It uses no parts from the HGUC Zaku II High Mobility R-2 O_o And they actually painted things gold. Wow. I'm really looking forward to the Zaku I Thunderbolt kit now @___@ They all might be sticker heavy but the amount of detail on them still seems to kick ass, really awesome kits. They also have lots of cool marking seals, which we normally don't get or at least get a minimal amount of with HGUCs.

I'm with Zeonista on the HGTB Dom, that'd be awesome to get.

((Also, is there any reason why they aren't part of the HGUC line? It's really strange but every other UC setting modern HG has been an HGUC, the first different ones are these, which are named after the series rather than Universe. The only modern ones that have been non-HG+Timeline are the Seed, 00, and AGE lines, and now HGCE seems to be taking over for Seed... so yeah, it seemed odd.))
Zeonista

I'm with Zeonista on the HGTB Dom, that'd be awesome to get.
Hell yeah B)

If there was a Thunderbolt Gelgoog I would probably embarrass myself and ruin my monthly budget. :D Speaking of 'Googs, I hope we get Unicorn versions later in the year. I wanna Regelg without having to get kitbashed, or hunt down old MSV kits!

"Discontent is the first step in the progress for a man or a nation." - Oscar Wilde
Calubin_175

I am pretty sure that the hguc Kshatriya Repaired would include a left arm and right leg as unused parts so builders have a choice to have an unbattered MS. Good thing is that the funnel container does open up now. So for those who don't have the Robot Damashii, they could buy that. I personally like the propellant tanks very much as it gives it more height.
Kratos

What do we reckon the likelihood of Turn-X's head containing a cockpit is?
"The beast of opportunity finds its master and soars through a shaken cosmos"
Hi_Nu_Gundam

Holy Crap:

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2014/03/h ... anime.html

I don't care that it costs as much as a PG, I don't care that I don't have anywhere in my room to display it properly. I want it!
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
Zeonista

The HG Builder's Parts #8 due in July has the HG Sinanju bazooka in it, along with the beam spear/halberd for either GM Striker or Unicorn.