Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors X

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Arsarcana

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch, & Rumors X

Speaking of which, anyone else surprised we haven't gotten a Cybuster (OG Saga) with the redesigned Vanity Ripper yet?
reeoyuy

While it's nice to have ver.Ka treatment for Exbein and Cybuster, I think that it's unnecessary to split SRW OGIN merchandising into two different lines. We have Alt and Weiss in Super Robot Chogokin then Exbein and Cybuster in Composite ver.Ka. I just hope the scale is matched or at least close enough. I heard many good things about SRC Alt but Composite Exbein looks good too; so I might get both (although my experience with Composite Lancelot Albion is kinda meh).

Anyway, list of Tamashii web shop entry. RD Jagd Arche and (not so) surprising O Raiser and GN Sword III for Metal Build OO Seven Sword.
vaKuz

duke4799 wrote:
Heecarl_Reez wrote:-HGUC GM Cannon II
I am equally excited for both of these! As I've been waiting for both for SOOOOOooooooo long!
Good to see that the HGUC hasn't abandon the 0083 line as of yet, i was expecting a re-color release of the GM Kai Space and that was it. This may open a possibility of a HGUC Gebera Tetra or even a Dra-C (tied in with the Unicorn anime)

I was hoping Bandai would just go back to the 0080 line and finish it off with a HGUC GM Sniper II, that will make my day.
Knowledge is limited, but imagination is unlimited

"When you kill a man, it is a tragedy. When you kill 10 million, it is a statistic" - Joseph Stalin, C&C Red Alert
Heecarl_Reez

While it's nice to have ver.Ka treatment for Exbein and Cybuster, I think that it's unnecessary to split SRW OGIN merchandising into two different lines.I just hope the scale is matched or at least close enough
Well now I have to wonder what will happened to the SRC version of Cybuster, it might get canned in favor of this one. I could be wrong though, but if that really happens I have feeling that the previously shown SRC R1-R3 will be converted into this line. As for the scale the composite ver Ka line release so far seems not moving from 14~15cm height. If it stays like that, expect Cybuster to not in exact scale with the Alt, Weiss, or Exbein.
Anyway, list of Tamashii web shop entry. RD Jagd Arche and (not so) surprising O Raiser and GN Sword III for Metal Build OO Seven Sword.
Shame Jagd is going to be Tamashii limited, O Raiser+GN Sword III is expected though, and the rest of Armor Plus Tekkaman series (and, maybe the whole armor plus line) seems like gonna stay Tamashii Web exclusive.(Bit depressing really talking about tamashii web item T_T)

Oh anyway, RG Aile Strike fully decaled.
Dark Duel

reeoyuy wrote:While it's nice to have ver.Ka treatment for Exbein and Cybuster, I think that it's unnecessary to split SRW OGIN merchandising into two different lines. We have Alt and Weiss in Super Robot Chogokin then Exbein and Cybuster in Composite ver.Ka. I just hope the scale is matched or at least close enough.
I forget exactly where, but I saw a photo online of CVK Exbein and SRC AltEisen and Weissritter, and the scales look pretty comparable.
That said, CVK Cybuster is an almost definite DO WANT for me. Love that thing.

Now I wish we'd get Guarbein in one or the other of those lines. Either color scheme will do.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Raiden

Epyon's looking good. Still can't tell if thats the Wing Gundam hands but im guessing it most likely is if it needs to retract them when it transforms.
Heecarl_Reez

@Dark Duel: Might be the evidence you need. Not in standing pose but yeah.(some parts of the text do say '"same scale", so yeah...)

Also Cybergundam has updated the previous link. Aside from some better pictures, it's also showing the price of the upcoming gunplas.

MG Epyon EW ver -June,4800 yen
HGUC GM Cannon II -June,1400 yen
SNT1

4800 for the Epyon... I'll take it.

Unless the MG Nataku is not too far behind.... wtf am I talking about I know I'll get both :oops:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
DeltasTaii

Heecarl_Reez wrote:Ok, Things are getting crazy:

Composite ver Ka. Cybaster(Damn Katoki, this one I can't resist...)

EDIT: Robot Damashii Zaku II
Eh, regardless of design, Fix figures don't do anything for me, so that's almost a bit of a pity unless Composite Ver.Ka has made some huge changes in engineering and production. The Koto plamo are already out there though, so whatever. I wish there was some other way that Inspector versions of Riese and Rein would conceivably come out than Super Robot Chogokins though. I'm not sure if I say that because of price tags or visible screws. :?

I'm all for an Inspector version of Valsione too. A Ver.Ka would be no such thing though.
Dark Duel

Heecarl_Reez wrote:@Dark Duel: Might be the evidence you need. Not in standing pose but yeah.(some parts of the text do say '"same scale", so yeah...)
Yep. That's the pic I saw at the bottom left there.
I'm holding out for the inevitable AltEisen Riese though. But I really wish we'd get Nacht too...
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
G-Slayer
Location: In the fridge, behind the mayonnaise, next to the ketchup, and to the left of the coleslaw.

EDIT: Robot Damashii Zaku II
What's that thing on the shield?
"That's it! I'll never Gundam the pilot again, Bright!"--Amuro Ray

My YouTube Channel!

My Photobucket Album!

My Gunpla Blog!
AceWhatever

Most likely a weapon rack.
reeoyuy

More pic of good stuff, including some webshop limited items I posted before:
RD Jagd Arche
RD Zaku II, Brave (the standard version is webshop limited)
DX Chogokin YF-29
RD Codarl and add-on for RD Laevatein

That's all I'm interested with, but more pics on Gundam Guy and Mecha Guy blog.
Heecarl_Reez

Cybergundam has clear scan from this month Dengeki Hobby for MG Epyon. Showing the gimmicks in the kit (Hello Feet Dragon mouth/fang!!),and also what would Epyon(EW ver) look like in full color.
reeoyuy

That yellow patch on Epyon's abdomen seems kinda off to me. Maybe I'm not used with it since Okawara version doesn't have that (there's bit yellow on Okawara version abdomen but not that prominent). Still it's weird that Katoki removes yellow patches from Deathscythe Hell but adding more yellow to his version of Epyon. The rest is fine IMO.
Xiphas

The Epyon is kinda foreign to me for some parts, the head doesnt look evil enough... looks like he just slapped the v-fin and ear fins onto the TV Wing's head. The shield is more streamlined, but the heat whip looks different, which doesnt mesh well with the Tallgeese III's whip, which doesn't make sense, because they were both designed by Katoki. But yeah... im sure I'll get used to it.
blind_dead_mcjones

it also looks a lot bulkier than the original version, which is doubly odd as for all the extra detail added, katoki's designs are usually slimmer compared to okawara's
Flag Fighter for life!
Laevatein

I think that bulkiness may be more a matter of perspective. Afterall, here's the other recent image showing it being properly slim.

MG Gundam Epyon
SNT1

I'm surprised that the colored version doesn't seem too different from the Okawara version at a quick glance.

I wonder how much of the wing frame they'll use. Epyon's mechanism is... unique.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
AceWhatever

Speaking of the wings, does anyone think their connection to the backpack looks a tad too flimsy?