GFF #0025 Xi Gundam/Penelope for $76, good deal???

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
Hi_Nu_Gundam

GFF #0025 Xi Gundam/Penelope for $76, good deal???

So I've been looking for the Gundam Fix RX-105 Xi/Rx-104FF Penelope Gundam for ages and I finally found it for $76 INCLUDING shipping (the guy is in hong kong) is this a good deal? I cant find it for sales anywhere else and HLJ says its discontinued, how ofter do GFFs get re-released???
Things never to say/ask on MAHQ:

Did Char and Amuro Really die?
I think Wing is better than UC.
Really, are Char and Amuro Dead?
Gundam Seed Destiny was a great show, better than Turn A!
Where can I find Gundam hentai?
Seriously people, did Char and Amuro die or not!?
Red Comet90

Re: GFF #0025 Xi Gundam/Penelope for $76, good deal???

Hi_Nu_Gundam wrote:So I've been looking for the Gundam Fix RX-105 Xi/Rx-104FF Penelope Gundam for ages and I finally found it for $76 INCLUDING shipping (the guy is in hong kong) is this a good deal? I cant find it for sales anywhere else and HLJ says its discontinued, how ofter do GFFs get re-released???
I'd say that the price for that GFF is rather steep, but considering its discontinued I'd dish out the extra money just to get it. That's just my suggestion though. I'm sure the shipping is what's killing the price for it though. As for how often they get re-released: I have no idea.
The proof of our might will forever be etched in your minds.

-- Haman Karn
Ashoka

Considering it was one of the more expensive GFF's (around 125 CND when it was released) - that's pretty good, including shipping.
And, it's my favourite GFF :D
Something witty coming soon
Garuda128

Get it. It's a good deal. Totally. Get...it...last words...so sleepy...must...click...submit....
Amuro Ray: pilot of RX-78-2 Gundam, EFF's first Newtype, and voiced by Brad Swaile
Setsuna f Seiei: pilot of GN-001 Gundam Exia, world's first Pure Innovator, and voiced by Brad Swaile
Both pilot awesome weapons, a first in something and voiced by Brad Swaile. Close resemblence