Contacting gundamstoreandmore?

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
jabman025

Re: Contacting gundamstoreandmore?

14 KITS!

Wow, just wow.........the biggest problem you'll have is deciding what to build first!
Xbox Live, Playstation Network, and Twitter : Jabman025
and check out my gunpla reviews on youtube http://www.youtube.com/user/jabman025
Fignuts

jabman025 wrote:14 KITS!

Wow, just wow.........the biggest problem you'll have is deciding what to build first!

lol yeah. 3 of them were free with the membership. And there were five that I ordered with it. Then the deal of the week came along, and I couldn't resist adding the Big Zam. Then, because it was delayed so long, I got paid on monday, and figured what the hell might as well put in a new order, and picked up 5 more kits.

Oh, and if the order with the 1/400 musai comes first, you can bet that's getting built first.

I should add, that my paydays worked out this month, in such a way where I got two checks in a row that don't need to go toward bills. Love when that happens.
Yardly

Let us know what is in the "mystery pack," would ya? I've been thinking about getting a membership too, but was curious about that. Mainly I have just been cautious to do it since its now been like three months since they updated the site with new products, even though they have apparently gotten some new stuff in.
Fignuts

Yeah, I might only get 14 models. Just kind of assuming the 25 dollar mystery pack that comes with silver, contains a kit. Gold does promise a HG over 10 dollars in value, and a MG over 40 dollars, which is promising.

I got the shipping notice for the order I placed on monday, but not the delayed gundam club order, which they told me would ship on the 27th.

So either they didn't send a shipping notice, or there was some confusion with the other order I had placed, or they flat out forgot. I e-mailed them about it today, so we'll see if I hear backon that by monday.
ProperKROE

I got my order last night. The mystery bag had some cool goodies including a HGUC Bawoo,
an SD Aegis, am MG road to 100 DVD and a Gundam evolve 1 and 3 DVD (it didn`t include episode 2 which I thought was strange), an SD Wing Zero Custom model that can shoot it`s head off, 2 packs of Gundam Wing trading cards, and Candies ( which were very tasty).

The gold level kits I got were a HG Graham`s Union Flag custom, and a MG Super Gundam of some sort (It looks like the MK II to me, correct me if I am wrong). I am very happy about those two.

The store people called me on Monday saying they had sold out of the MG Unicorn I wanted. They offered to let me substitute it for a MG Astray Blue Frame Second Revise which I jumped on. First edition too so I got a display base and customize parts with it. The Astray isn`t even listed on the site yet, so they are getting new items, there probably just too busy to update the site.
Last edited by ProperKROE on Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yardly

The base for the sword is standard with the kit, but the striker pack parts is indeed part of the first release, iirc.

And you are right, the Super Gundam is the Mk II. It comes with the 1.0 version, but the G-Defensor is compatible with the Mk II 2.0. Not a bad freebie really, I kinda want the G-Defensor myself but don't want to pay for the 1.0 as well. :lol:

When you changed Unicorn to the Blue Frame, they didn't happen to say when they were going to update the site did they??
ProperKROE

No, they didn`t say when, though they do take orders over the phone. If you call and ask, you may get lucky. I didn`t have to pay for the MK II it was the random MG from the gold subscription level.
Fignuts

Wow, the mystery pack sounds awesome. I've actually wanted a Bawoo for some time. Can't say the same for the Mk II. Got a Mk II Ver 2.0 coming with the Musai I ordered, so a Ver 1 is kind of a step back. Hoping I get something else.
Yardly

ProperKROE wrote: I didn`t have to pay for the MK II it was the random MG from the gold subscription level.
I know, that's why I said it was a nice freebie. :P
ProperKROE

Sorry, I got confused when you mentioned the G-Defensor.
Fignuts

Just got off the phone with them, and both my orders are being shipped together. That's why the first one didn't show up in the shipping notice. Box is gonna be HUGE I bet. Get's here today. Can't wait.

EDIT: Just got here. Biggest box I ever got gundams shipped in. I got everything KROE got with his membership. And yeah the candy is delicious.
Yardly

Jeez, thats kinda disapointing that they just send out the same stuff for the "mystery" pack and the kits they chose. I already have a 1/144th Flag! Well, if either of you don't want the Super Gundam, I'll take it off your hands. :D
ProperKROE

I watched some youtube videos of people unboxing their club orders, many other people got a different variety of items. What you get is probably dependent on what you order.
Fignuts

It also probably depends on their current overstock. If you order a month from now, you will likely get something different.
Yardly

True, I hadn't thought of that.

I just noticed today that they reduced the amount of "free" kits you can get with the platinum membership from $100 to $75. That disappoints me a bit, but it still a good deal all things considered.
Yardly

They finally updated their new arrivals page, fyi.
ProperKROE

That Qubeley MK II Mg is calling out to me. I just need to wait a few weeks ... must resist ... temptations!