Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors VIII

Discuss models, figures, Blu-rays and more.
SNT1

Re: Upcoming Models, Merch & Rumors VIII

^I love modularity. I'm thinking about slapping an IWSP on that Astray. Talk about overkill.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
DeltasTaii

I don't see a way to slap Buster Striker on MG Strike, so I'd disagree. Making Second Revise with a new backpack plug then having an adapter instead of just using the MG Striker slot like Freedom did seems silly.
Heecarl_Reez

Blue frame 2nd L boxart(not too big though),one new image of PG 00 Raiser(Hmm,light from the wings??)
valkyriepilot

DeltasTaii wrote:
I don't see a way to slap Buster Striker on MG Strike, so I'd disagree. Making Second Revise with a new backpack plug then having an adapter instead of just using the MG Striker slot like Freedom did seems silly.
Though the example only shows Gale Striker pack mounted on MG Blue Frame, Plug Type B seems to be able to couple 1/100 packs to Seed MG's, and it's description below the image (1/100 ==> plug type B ==> MG Seed) does not give any exception at all. And I would assume same goes for the other configurations as well.
DeltasTaii

If you'll notice, Type A allows MG Blue Frame to mount MG Striker packs, so I somehow doubt it already has an MG Striker plug for Type B to be going into...
SNT1

http://ngeekhiong.blogspot.com/2009/10/ ... -28th.html

58 runners :shock: it may very well be the partsiest gunpla ever. I thought the price was highly mainly because of the lightup/spinny gimmick. But wow.
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Jak Crow

I like the idea of the position locking joints for the PG 00. That will certainly take care of any issues weapon weight. I hope GN Drives/0 Raiser wings lock in place too to prevent the sagging the 1/100 ends up suffering from.

I'm puzzled by what appears to be 2 different Striker pack adapters for the MG Blue Frame. And why would we want adapters for the NG 1/100 backpacks that aren't scale accurate?
DeltasTaii

Blue Frame>MG Striker
Blue Frame>1/100 Striker
1/100 Striker>MG Striker
1/100 Striker>Tactical Arms II

I'm at a complete loss as to what you think is out of scale about the 1/100 Striker packs. Gale Strike is a bit off with its leg extensions maybe, but that's about it.
Heecarl_Reez

It's Ver Ka Again--Check...And it's...No,it's not banshee,re-zel..but...
MG VICTORY ver KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STAND UP TO THE VICTORY!!!YEAHHHHH!!!!!And just after I've finished Victory Gundam for the 3rd time,Bandai!!:D

-no release date yet,but it should be for December....
-judging from the pictures(the model number also mention LM312V04/06)HEXA parts will be included.
valkyriepilot

now i know what MG imma get for Christmas :twisted:
SNT1

YES

KATOKI DELIVERS

AGAIN

YES

...Ahem... Anyways, Since 2005, all December MG releases have been nothing short of fantastic. Then again I might be biased to the Katoki unicorn and Sinanju. Let's hope this Victory delivers. Opens up a very good possibility of a V2 as well
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Heecarl_Reez

Now,thinking about getting this ver Ka or waiting till V Dash comes out...Hmmm(In Crossbone case,Full Cloth appear 4 months later ><).Oh well..So,all that left is X then.Be patient Garrold!! :D
SNT1

Now,thinking about getting this ver Ka or waiting till V Dash comes out...
I am going to do what I did with the F91, Crossbone and ZetaPlus.

F91/Crossbone/Z+A1 comes out - I buy

F91 Harrison/Crossbone Full Cloth/Z+C1 comes out - I buy again

Then I buy a few more doubles.

:mrgreen:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Heecarl_Reez

MG victory ver ka.December,3800 yen=Get...(time to make a Victory squadron :mrgreen:)

More from that expo here

-VF-25F with tornado pack,Kotobukiya SRW OG Fairlion Type-G 1/144,1/100 Nebula Blitz Gundam(In Sword Calamity Color,haha),1/100 Van Saviour Gundam(White..:P),PG 00 Raiser
-HGUC Geara-zulu – January 2010, 1800 yen,HGUC Rezel – February 2010
SNT1

Haha, the Blitz is a giant crab

I do like the Van Saviour's white and teal blue paint scheme though.

Victory's pretty steeply priced for its size. I'll still buy more than one of them. And then we have the two supposed Unicorn MGs in Q1 2010... :shock:
(>-.-)>-} >>---> \(x.x)/
Marsbarbb

WOOOOOOOHH!

I am burning with hot blood of excitement!!
Katoki = Christmas Special = Santa Claus in Bandai T shirt?

more pic here:

http://www.toysdaily.com/discuz/thread-110692-1-1.html

also showing the transformation gimmicks
Last edited by Marsbarbb on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wulver

Heecarl_Reez wrote:It's Ver Ka Again--Check...And it's...No,it's not banshee,re-zel..but...
MG VICTORY ver KA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!STAND UP TO THE VICTORY!!!YEAHHHHH!!!!!And just after I've finished Victory Gundam for the 3rd time,Bandai!!:D

-no release date yet,but it should be for December....
-judging from the pictures(the model number also mention LM312V04/06)HEXA parts will be included.
Wow, two weeks EXACTLY after I get the vintage 1/144 of this guy, they announce a Master Grade. I am very much tempted.

....still, transformation mechanism is gonna be a pain with something that small...
Gundam is not about heroes looking badass by saving love interests. Gundam is about heroes bawling and spouting philosophies after failing to save love interests.
Basically true.
quasadra

i am not as excited as you guys are about Victory. but if this is V2 then i will be jumping like the rest as well. :D the new VF is IMO nothing special design wise. i wonder what this new pack do? atmosphere use?
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Shea

Nebula Blitz is Hot Rod red... sold.
Van Saviour looks like a knight of the Vatican... sold.
MG Victory... 'nuff said...

All they need now are MGs of Gundams X, Double X, and V2. Though I imagine that V2 probably isn't far behind.
One of the proud, the willing, and the seemingly growing number of... G-Saviour fanboys.