What's Your Current Anime?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Just got: Rah Xephon. I also got Macross Frontier Episode 2, but I haven't watched that yet. I only got 3 episodes of Turn A left(Took me a while, I know) so I might start either Code Geass, or Aquarion next.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
quasadra

just finished Shagukan No Shana Second(man thats a lot of S). now this series is getting boring. every time someone try to confess to someone, a battle has to be fought first. which is getting anoying after 50 plus ep(season 1 and season 2). i can almost be sure there will be a third season...

i have just watch Kite Liberator as well. i havent watch the prequel, but it dont seems to be very important. as for its story, its just another monster movie.

series that i am currently watching is code geass, macross frontier and rosario + vampire. i recomend anyone to steer clear of rosario + vampire. instead go watch the manga version. cause the anime version have a panty shot every 20 second on average. thats a lot of fan to service... plus the story dont differ from the manga.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Kavik Ryx

Actually a manga rather than an anime, but starting to read Berserk.
ParaParaJMo

I just finished Skullman, one of the most cerebral animes I've ever watched. It's really engaging, but certainly far from what you can call a mind f**k which is what I loved about it.

I'm also watching the Golgo 13 series. I think it's pretty cool. And I also watched the first episode of the 3rd season to the live action Gokusen. Gokusen is now getting repetitive.
To see my anime reviews, please go to
http://www.youtube.com/user/paraparajmo
Kavik Ryx

To get a better perspective on anime in general, I have decided to devote the next few months to finding the worst series out there. To start this, even with the vigilant opposition by the greater anime community at hand, I've started with MD Geist. And after the first OVA, I can say it is the most 1 dimensional thing I have ever watched. Not only that, but the animation was like DBZ with gore.
Darkerangel

Well I've completed watching all of UC and now getting into the alternates, starting with Wing.
Kavik Ryx

Back to a good series quickly with Overman King Gainer.
Dynames

Just started to watch Code geass again today
When the going gets tough, the tough get GIANT FIGHTING ROBOTS!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiBQvDu2KCk
One reason why 0083 Stardust Memory is one of the Best
RedShirt0909

I'm about 2/3 of the way through Death Note, and I must say that I have never wanted a main character to die more than Light... not even Jesus Yamato.

Also impatiently awaiting Code Geass R2.
Yea, though I sail through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I shall fear no evil, for I am conning ten thousand tons of 'screw you'
Zangetsu

Started watching.
Code Geass
Double Zeta
Vampire Knight
Cybuster
"Paladin Anderson, Executioner Anderson, Bayonet Anderson, Dust to Dust Anderson, Assassin Anderson, Regenerator Anderson, Killing Judge Anderson"-Millennium Soldiers
UrbanSniper

I've just started watching Code Geass for the first time, since the 2nd season just started. Also recently finished the first three episodes of Mnemosyne.
Rudy A Winchester

Currently watching V Gundam and Gundam ZZ (finishing these will mark me finishing all available Gundam animation). So I am excited to get them out of the way.

Afterwards, I plan to rewatch Mobile Suit Gundam and G Gundam.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Currently watching Code Geass. I left off episode 11, so I'm about half way through it. I also started watching DanGaiOh.

After I'm finished Code Geass, I'm gonna start Aquarion then follow up with Overman King Gainer(may as well, seeing as how there both gonna be in SRW Z)

Oh, I forgot to mention that I got Rah Xephon last week
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
manwiththemachinegun

Hellsing OVA 4,

Not that much mecha, but how can you beat an SR-71 ramming into a Nazi aircraft carrier at mach 3? 8)
amagee

Slayers, Code Geass, and rewatching 08th MS Team with my friends.
NastyNate

I am currently watching the zz gundam dvd i just bought. The subtitles however are terrrible translations and they do not make any sense sometimes. Does any body else have this problem.
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Sume Gai

sorry dude you got ripped off

ZZ has never had a subbed release,

what you're watching is a bootleg
NastyNate

Sume Gai wrote:sorry dude you got ripped off

ZZ has never had a subbed release,

what you're watching is a bootleg
I figured that but I would have less of a guilty conscience if I spent money and bought it fair and square. I bought mine and just about all the gundam series from animeballz.com. They seem to have the best prices.

I just finished gundam seed destiny final plus and I enjoyed it. I think they did a much better job with this ending and it gets me even more excitted about the soon to come movie!! :lol:
"I am the way the truth and the life, no man comes to the Father but by me"-Jesus Christ

PSN, Xbox Live, Twitter: Nates4Christ
Sume Gai

trust me boots are worse than fansubs

you're giving someone money for something they don't own.
Kavik Ryx

For my next current anime, two words, Code Geass.