Kiddy Grade

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
quasadra

Kiddy Grade

saw this yesterday during a shoping errand. does this series worth my time or i should just walk by? any comment would very helpfull, and thanks.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
V2

great plot and concept.
DropDeadEd

Looks decent so far (Havent finished watching it on TV)

Considering it has three movies made for it, it probably has something going for it.
Big B

It is quite good. There's a lot of fanservice, but even without that, it stands well on it's own.
Revolver Ocelot

I'm interested in this too. How is it action-wise? I like great plot and stuff but I can't deal with animes that don't have much action. Also, I'm not even sure what genre this is. Does it have mecha? What other anime does it compare to?
"This gun is the best gun ever."
Hyakushiki

Revolver Ocelot wrote:I'm interested in this too. How is it action-wise? I like great plot and stuff but I can't deal with animes that don't have much action. Also, I'm not even sure what genre this is. Does it have mecha? What other anime does it compare to?
The closet thing to liken this series to is Dirty Pair. The action scenes are pretty nice, classic space opera stuff. It's not really a mech centric series though they use autonomous robots and combat cyborgs the characters rely on their enhanced powers and abilities. I thought the back story of the world was interesting especially their use of advanced technology and the class struggle and prejudice between the Noblesse and commoners.
Don't send a coordinator to do a newtype's job!
V2

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=251

enlisted on the category:
Action, Breasts, Conspiracy, Ecchi, Future, Mecha, Pantsu, SciFi, Seinen, Super Power

its one of the best series of its time (its from gonzo, after all).

and its next installment is eagerly anticipated as well.
Charismatic Enigma

Yeah, Gonzo always delivers on action in their series. KG has a great voice cast and story, so I'd say check it out.
"Aaahh!"-The last words of many a mobile suit pilot.
quasadra

ok im picking this up after i finish Wild Arms 5, and thanks for all the comment.
SD Gundam Capsule Fighter Online SEA IGN: 8bitNPC
Gadget

Got a slow starting. It's like Dirty Pair with a weeklyt advanture, and kicking guy's butt. But as the story progress, things get really complicated. And all the 'boaring one series stories' slowly linked up.

Busty? Yes. But not as disportional as Godanna.
Big B

As a former comic book geek, busty gals seems to be a staple in geek media.

But, yeah, while Eclair is busty, it's not nearly as bad as, say Tengo Tenge (sp?) or Ikki Tousen. It's more, shall I say, 'normal'---at least when it comes to anime.

Like comic strips and comic books, things are exaggerated, and the female bust is one of those exaggerations.