What's Your Bias?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.

What's your bias?

UC
52%
FC
3%
AC
5%
AW
2%
CC
5%
CE
11%
SRW
11%
Other
11%

Total votes: 63
Antares

Admitted CE bias; I wouldn't be fanficcing in that universe if I didn't. At the same time though I also relish of bashing CE when there is good reason to (see, Gundam Seed Destiny, 90% of the plotline of). I do not consider UC "teh hawtness" (and I completely miss many UC-related jokes since it's been ages since I saw anything but 0083), and I felt Wing was a bit overrated (good, but not that good). GX was a tasty piece, even if it was cut short, and I would've liked to see more of that setting.

What is even more disturbing is that for a rabid anti-yaoi person like me there is still a certain blue-haired male CE pilot that I like above all others in that universe. :P
-We will not be caught by surprise!
*Almost everyone I've killed uttered similar last words.
-Then I am glad once again that you are on my side.
*They've often said that too.
Aegis

If kept within the Gundam universe, then I'm certainly more biased towards the CC era, being one of the more refined and unique eras short of FC. I always liked the TAG universe moreso than any other, right down to the last frill.

Of course, as far as the mecha universe is concerned, two universes perk my interests far more: Macross and ZOE. Especially the latter, I find them more refreshing to watch, thus my huge preference for their series and their respective mechs.
wing zero alpha

Aegis wrote:Of course, as far as the mecha universe is concerned, two universes perk my interests far more: Macross and ZOE. Especially the latter, I find them more refreshing to watch, thus my huge preference for their series and their respective mechs.
Same here on ZOE, which is fairly obvious since I'm doing the review work for this site's ZOE section.
SNT1

I'm biased against particular majority fanbases, namely Char and X x Y CE 'pairings.'
Jams

I have a bias for CE. Or I have a bias for SEED anyway. It was my first proper introduction to Gundam, as I started watching the UC stuff after seeing SEED. Also, the first Gundam anime I saw was Wing, so I have a bit of bias for that too (It was SEED that got me interested in Gundam though).

I can't say I have bias against a certain series at all. Each universe has its good stuff and I think the only Gundam stuff I truely dislike are Saviour (which everybody hates) and most of Destiny (which was ruined by the main character switch).

I really like Gundam X for some reason though, I think it's my fave series out of the lot. Not sure why :?
-Coming Soon-