WTF? Harry Ord's "betrayal" of Kihel

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
"Kamille! Kamille!

WTF? Harry Ord's "betrayal" of Kihel

I still don't get this scene (Turn A, episode 38-39ish). Kihel says she'll go with him, so why does he say, after telling her some stuff, "that's why I must betray you" and knocks her out, then fires at the Willgame crew while escaping? Why not just take her normally, if she wanted to go? Did I completely miss something? Does it have something to do with him wanting to make sure Kihel would be at a certain place so as not to interfere with Dianna?

Up to that point his support of the Militia seemed genuine, although I guess in the end the only one he serves is Dianna... and afterwards, just a few episodes later, he's fighting with the Militia again against the Mahiroos, with no bridges burned. The Willgame crew does seem to trust him on a case-by-case basis. I realize the only reason he's fighting with the Militia is because Diana's with them, but still...

Anyway, explain to me this scene, because I still don't understand it completely. For the record though, I did poo bricks when he pulled the gun.
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

Re: WTF? Harry Ord's "betrayal" of Kihel

[quote=""Kamille! Kamille!"]I still don't get this scene (Turn A, episode 38-39ish). Kihel says she'll go with him, so why does he say, after telling her some stuff, "that's why I must betray you" and knocks her out, then fires at the Willgame crew while escaping? Why not just take her normally, if she wanted to go? Did I completely miss something? Does it have something to do with him wanting to make sure Kihel would be at a certain place so as not to interfere with Dianna?

Anyway, explain to me this scene, because I still don't understand it completely. For the record though, I did poo bricks when he pulled the gun.[/quote]

Harry Ord's main purpose with Kihel Heim is to use her as a bullet taker of the people who wants to kill Queen Dianna on the moon especially the Gym and Agrippa factions. If the political rivals of Queen Dianna killed "her" (I mean Kihel). Harry Ord will bring back the real Queen Dianna and exposed the rival political parties as traitors and will be obviously killed by the masses.

Harry punched her in the stomach in order to make their escape in the Willgem to be more realistic even if Kihel voluntary choose to go with him, bringing her in a good condition will bring doubts to Gym about what is going on.

Harry Ord is in love with Kihel but he is duty first type of guy.

Up to that point his support of the Militia seemed genuine, although I guess in the end the only one he serves is Dianna... and afterwards, just a few episodes later, he's fighting with the Militia again against the Mahiroos, with no bridges burned. The Willgame crew does seem to trust him on a case-by-case basis. I realize the only reason he's fighting with the Militia is because Diana's with them, but still...
There are many reason's why they trust Harry Ord so much.

-The Earth Race crew of Willgem are not used to space so they need someone who has a great experience on space travel.

-In case of having good MS fighters, the Earth Race needed them too, they could not have Loran anytime because he's busy with the awesome Turn X.

-and the most important reason why Harry is fighting with the Militia on Moon because in the Moon he has no allies who are in the side of Queen Dianna because all them stuck in Earth, so Harry need a supporting group that will aid him and the job fits on the Militia on the moon.
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches