Unofficial Gundam Unicorn Thread

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
lalahsghost

Unofficial Gundam Unicorn Thread

Post any images/data you can find on characters and mech from Gundam Unicorn. I know there is limited stuff out there right now, but just give me what you have. If you recieve Gundam Ace, and can read the story, give us brief reviews of what has gone on so far.

When posting images, don't post full page scans, and make sure no one else has posted what you are about to post~ Thanks!
Neo-Era

I don't see people point out too often the promo image on Harutoshi Fukui's official website. So there it is.
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
Red_Comet

Hmm....that mobile suit seems awfully like an EVA...
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
mcred23

The man standing in that last picture looks oddly similar to Delaz. The other man looks faimilar too, but I can't place a name with that face...
I must betray Stalindog!!!

RPG TRINARY: Mash
Die Anti-brutale Kraft: mcred23 (Call me 'red', not 'mcred')
Phantomexe87

Pretty safe to say Delaz is dead... but there is a resemblence. The other guy I can't quite place my finger on.
Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

The old guy in the last pic looks kinda like Manfread von Karma from Phoenix Wright.
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2
Deacon Blues

As stated in the other thread as well as on my own forum (Unicorn section), that man is Gael Chan. He is Cardias' secretary and bodyguard. He's the bearer of the security control of the UC plan, and has been temporarily placed within the organization and reports to the army and police (not 100% sure, sorry).
Nightwing03

Well, i searched For Gundam unicorn info/pics on the internet, i found so happen to find these two ^^

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277 ... iyaij9.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277 ... resug5.jpg

Hope they can be useful in someway.. :D
♣♦♠♥
Genocide

Nightwing03 wrote:Well, i searched For Gundam unicorn info/pics on the internet, i found so happen to find these two ^^

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277 ... iyaij9.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m277 ... resug5.jpg

Hope they can be useful in someway.. :D
That first one looks like... um... Gelgoog Mantha? o_O

I wonder who pilots it. Probably not "Full Frontal" since he supposedly pilots a red mobile suit. It doesn't look like a typical grunt unit, however. In fact, I vaguely recall reading on Deacon's board about another ace on the Zeon side who easily plowed through some Feddies. Might've been using that machine... if it's official.

Edit: Guess it is official. There's a nice big picture of it Deacon posted at Zeonic-Republic.
Melchior

It's name is Kshatriya, and the pilot is Marida Cruz. This is fairly old news, and was covered in the other Unicorn thread....
Genocide

Melchior wrote:It's name is Kshatriya, and the pilot is Marida Cruz. This is fairly old news, and was covered in the other Unicorn thread....
Probably, but I don't recall ever seeing that picture posted. Maybe I missed it. Anyway, looking at it closer, the head looks more like the Sazabi's then a Gelgoog's...
Neo-Era

Apparently the not-yet-available official site will finally go up on March 26 so mark your calendars. 8)
Gunota Headlines: Daily Gundam newsblog
The New Adventures Of Tomino-sama: Not-so daily Gundam parody webcomic
Deacon Blues

As well as the not-so-official site. *gets bricked*
Genocide

Deacon Blues wrote:As well as the not-so-official site. *gets bricked*
Nice layout. If you do manage to type up summaries for each chapter, that'd awesome. Out of curiosity though, how much of the novel has been released so far?
Deacon Blues

Chapter 3 comes out this month... :x
lalahsghost

Bah, as you can see, they are sure tricky over there, in Japan... The ONE SIDE that was gimped up for scanning anduploading to the internet is now magically covered by stats on the official site.... link

They sure do know how to spoil lineart grabbing, don't they? ~_~

On the other hand, tons of basic, and commonly known info is posted on the rest of the site!

Just thought I'd add this little update via Neo-Era/Gunota Headlines!
lalahsghost

Could someone post a sturdy link to that new image scurrying around showing the Unicorn's true face?
EZero8

You're talking about this right? 8)
ShadowCell wrote:"Poor fool, ShadowCell!" you say. "You can't win against fandom stupidity with the Power of the Mod!"