Best MS death

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Destroy Gundam

Wingnut wrote:I don't think they were kills exactly, but the Zaku Kai pushed off a cliff and the Gouf that got it's cockpit dented in by Amuro's dying beam saber were good for a laugh.
The pilot's reaction is priceless. I loved how he hides behind that rock after climbing down the Gouf's leg.
REGENE: (Grins) Any last words, Buuuuur-ing?
(Bring just grits his teeth and the Garazzo’s escape pod breaks off from its main body, flying straight up.)
REGENE: (Shakes head) Right then. Forgot we don’t talk on Planet You.
cyder300

Cool death scenes...... Stardust Memory, where zeon wing commander Cima Garahau got shot point blank by a gundam using a canon. The look on her cocky face at the last minute was priceless. Good riddance for a traitor, lesson learned, turn on your mates and you will be left hanging.

The other is the MS Igloo episode where the EFSF pilot tot he had killed the zeon tank but got totally blown to bits...... the zeon tank pilot was ace for taking out several zakus and tanks, too bad he die as well :(

I think MS Igloo got a few more great death scenes, the one about the Zudah pilot, the mega zeon canon, check it out. Cheers!
Wingnut

[quote=""Kamille! Kamille!"]
Wingnut wrote:I don't think they were kills exactly, but the Zaku Kai pushed off a cliff and the Gouf that got it's cockpit dented in by Amuro's dying beam saber were good for a laugh.
When was this? Aside from Bernie's, the only Zaku Kais used in battle in a land setting in the series are the ones in Episode 1, and none is pushed off a cliff, heck the only one that could have been lost (aside from Bernie's) is the one that's near the big balls that explode, and it's doubtful that that one was even destroyed.[/quote]Kai as in Kai the pilot of the Guncannon in the original series. It happened in one of his early sorties with the machine after he wasted all of the ammo for the cannons.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Ultimetemark4

In the first episode of 0080, a lone Cold Climate type GM dies (from the engines of the shuttle) defending the shuttle, and kills one of the cyclops.
Once we mass produce the Sazabi.....
"Kamille! Kamille!

Wingnut wrote:[quote=""Kamille! Kamille!"]
When was this? Aside from Bernie's, the only Zaku Kais used in battle in a land setting in the series are the ones in Episode 1, and none is pushed off a cliff, heck the only one that could have been lost (aside from Bernie's) is the one that's near the big balls that explode, and it's doubtful that that one was even destroyed.
Kai as in Kai the pilot of the Guncannon in the original series. It happened in one of his early sorties with the machine after he wasted all of the ammo for the cannons.[/quote]

Ahh... got it. Hard to tell when there's also a MS called the Zaku Kai. :/

That must not be in the movies. I haven't seen the series since CN.
Soran

1) Those ZAFT pilots who inflated and blew up from the inside when the Cyclops weapon in that EA base went off. Gruesome way to go, especially with ur guts all over...

2) Mudie in Blu Duel. Gang-banged to death by a pack of doggies....COOL!!!

3) Gai grabbing Gold Frame from behind and sticking his Blue Frame's knife straight into the cockpit. What a way to kill the main antagonist...

4) Mu La Flaga's retconned death in GS. He goes boom stopping a friggin' positron cannon blast...
Mwulf

It may not be a "cool" death, but it's certainly the coolest "kill",

-The EF/Titans pilot that Kamille kills after he kills a monkey playing in the Jungle that Kamille was watching.

Best.Revenge.Ever.
razgriz

almost forgot about cima's death man that mustve hurt for a few seconds sure looked cool tho.
btw anyone notice the death pose between freedom and providence is a mirror image of the treize's death in the tallgeese 2 by the altron, except with the trident replacing the doublesaber.
setsuna: I AM A GUNDAM!!!
graham: I AM A FLAG!!!
(setsuna giggling)
graham: NO!! i said FLLLAG!
kaixa

solid snake wrote:
kaixa wrote:GP02 vs GP01 FB

both are destroyed
But nobody died.
the thread title is "Best MS death" :?
razgriz

tallgeese one had a nice send off, fighting til it was blown apart only for zechs to say goodbye and say hello to the wing zero. also the wing zero (custom) itself blowing itself apart tryin to make those last few shots count. it was sad to see it break up but at least it did its duty and looked good doin it
(setsuna giggling)
Knight Of Zinc

I always liked that bit with the S-type Zaku II in the foxhole on A Baoa Qu. Poetic justice.
BATTLE FEVER G!

GUNDAM ROSE! Oui!
GUNDAM BOLT! Da!
GUNDAM DRAGON! Ni Hao!
GUNDAM MAXTER! Yay!

SHINING GUNDAM! OOOOHHHH!!!
UrbanSniper

Just watched Char's Counterattack for the first time in a while today, and one MS death is quite hilarious. It occured during Char and Amuro's duel, while Bright's team was planting explosives in Axis. That one Zuck that gets crushed by a falling rock is just somehow funny given the situation.
blaze101
Location: Would say Halle Barry's boudoir, but she had a kid. So, yeah...<_<

Ok. I don't know if anyone has already mentioned it, but that Cancer pilot Zechs kills who Noin trained. The Cancer pilot gets Tallgeese in the water and fires a whole mess of torpedoes at it. He thinks he killed Zechs, and is like, "YEAH!!! Totally pwned!!" But then Tallgeese comes outta no where and grabs the Cancers limbs with its hands. The Cancer pilot starts ranting while Zechs asks himself if "...this era of war has driven him insane?" Then Zechs screams out [dramatic close-up], "FOOLS!!!!!" and Tallgeese tears the Cancer in half.

Also there's Katokk from Gundam X. You knew jii-san was gonna die, but still, your heart went out for him....having lost his family in the 7th Space War (if I remember right) and taking those gun shots for Garrod. He really was a cool ol' jii-san.

Oh and of course, #1 death goes to the man who can make the impossible possible.....I guess that's why he turns out to be alive in Destiny, LOL.
QuessParaya

Mwu's death in SEED was wow. Went out with a bang. Too bad...it had to be messed with in the sequel.

Another death - and this one is actually one that made me go "hmph LOL" was Paptimus Scirocco's.
Eamus Catuli

HEJA BVB
razgriz

blaze 101 thanks for mentioning the tallgeese vs cancer battle!! that was definitely one of zech's finest moments and it cemented my worship of the tallgeese as one of the best mobile suits ever designed. well that and when the tallgeese 3 made its kick *** intro.
(setsuna giggling)
Dark Duel

Cima Garahau got an awesome death. So well-deserved.
Another one I have to mention because it's IMO one of the more gory deaths in Gundam is Mudie Holcroft...Gored by a pack of BuCUEs...Speaking of Stargazer, an honorable mention to "Demon Director" Edmond Ducreau.

Norris Packard's death is one of the more awesome ones too..."Go ahead and kill me, but I STILL WIN!"
Slightly less awesome is the similarly orchestrated death of Treize Khushrenada...Spends a good ten minutes pushing Wufei's buttons and then charges, knowing that Wufei would react and stab him. Gotta love it.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
CarbonStereoxide
Location: Starting an explosive party at Azadistan with Setsuna

The Best/Worst MS deaths

The First Gundam final moments in A Baoa Qu was awesome being almost ripped off by the Zeong and still continues to fight till its last breath is a great feat.

Turn A and X is the one of best and wierdest MS deaths that I have saw.

Jerid's demise is one of crappiest death scenes that been ever made.

The GOUF Ignited in Battle of Orb 2 that one that took Yuna with him to hell. That was funny. :lol:
Kidou Senshi Gundam 00

"Celestial Being is the World's Finest Terrorist"- Tieria Erde

"Wanna Get High?"- Towelie

"I'll Dance in your Grave Tonight"-Hallelujah Haptism

"Mosque Closed, Party's Over!"- Lockon Stratos after shooting Ali-Al-Sarches
razgriz

yet another memorable if not well remembered ms death...
the ginn-hi-mo-ii commander sato at junius 7. hehe talk about a way to go, having ur suit slammed against the meteor breaker, exploding which in turn causes that oh so important last meteor breaker to activate. i sense irony in there somewhere
(setsuna giggling)
Draco Starcloud

EDIT: Whoops. Got ninja'd.

I will say the best MS death was either the Virsago, Ashtaron, and Double X's joint death or the Master Gundam's demise.
Chris wrote:IMMA CHARGIN MAH MAHQ @_@
Draco's Lair - Latest Update: 1/9/10
wing zero alpha

Mwulf wrote:-The EF/Titans pilot that Kamille kills after he kills a monkey playing in the Jungle that Kamille was watching.

Best.Revenge.Ever.
The monkey was gnawing on a guy's dismembered arm. If anything I'd say it was well deserved :twisted:.

Anyway, my vote goes to the Freedom's death. Yes I know Kira survived it and all it ended up was him getting a better mobile suit (welcome to Gundam). But when Shinn impaled the Freedom, you knew that was it and Shinn just took down a titan. I thought it was a cool moment.

There's also the GP02A and the GP01's death, where they both detonated together in an embrace, and the RX-78-2's trademark "final shooting", which was a neat last act of aggression.