L-Gaim and Five Star Stories

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Kuruni

Re: L-Gaim and Five Star Stories

Right now, I want to see Nagano work with Hirohiko Araki. Surely they'll be at each other's throat.

Now, there's urban legend that Nagano once storm Banpresto office when they use Led Mirage as stand-in for the Blood Temple in SRW4. Mostly because it's an enemy (for those who're curious, Amandra piloting it after you defeat Mian's Original Aug).

(in contrast, they actually confess in the in-game's robot encyclopedia that they made Mecha Gilgilgan without permission from Go Nagai/Dynamic Pro. And while the thing was absent for decade or so, its come back in SRW DD implies that he's chill with it)
My girlfriend was a loli.
MythSearcher

Re: L-Gaim and Five Star Stories

Kuruni wrote: Mon Aug 30, 2021 12:10 am Right now, I want to see Nagano work with Hirohiko Araki. Surely they'll be at each other's throat.

Now, there's urban legend that Nagano once storm Banpresto office when they use Led Mirage as stand-in for the Blood Temple in SRW4. Mostly because it's an enemy (for those who're curious, Amandra piloting it after you defeat Mian's Original Aug).

(in contrast, they actually confess in the in-game's robot encyclopedia that they made Mecha Gilgilgan without permission from Go Nagai/Dynamic Pro. And while the thing was absent for decade or so, its come back in SRW DD implies that he's chill with it)
SRW4 was pretty loose in copyright compliance. They even had S Gundam and ALICE as a power up unit without the permission from Model Graphix.

Go Nagai is pretty cool about his work being used, he also design new stuff for SRW and then readapt it to his own works like Mazinkaiser in F Final.