Full Metal Panic anime.

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Mafty

Full Metal Panic anime.

I know this is kinda late to ask this, but is there any word on how Full Metal Panic Invisible Victory did critically/commercially, or whether there will be another season? I've heard that it was poorly received; but the sources weren't exactly reliable , and there's been long breaks between seasons anyway.
Seto Kaiba

Re: Full Metal Panic anime.

From what I've heard/read, it did OK... and a lot of folks attribute the difficulties with two of its episodes to poor reception when it was actually caused by issues at the production house.
The Macross Mecha Manual
Yes, we're working on updates...
Kuruni

After Shoji Gatoh (the aurthor of original light novel) shot himself in a foot with a Twitter post about his sick fantasy of torturing Greta Thunberg in 2019 (pretty bad by itself, doubly so when your story featuring teenage heroes), probably not for a while.
My girlfriend was a loli.
AGF-Antoine

Kuruni wrote: Sat May 01, 2021 10:04 am After Shoji Gatoh (the aurthor of original light novel) shot himself in a foot with a Twitter post about his sick fantasy of torturing Greta Thunberg in 2019 (pretty bad by itself, doubly so when your story featuring teenage heroes), probably not for a while.
I see this in relation with the arson attack on the animation studio that happened in 2019 as well.
Plus Full Metal Panic! is already a pretty violent series to begin with.

I am really hoping they'll still do more, although I didn't like them changing the mecha designs (plus shift to CG).
Especially the Skittles-colored Behemoth's annoyed me (not really changed design, just toy-ish colors).