do the U.C. Gundam OAV's create continuity problems with the First Series?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Kuruni

Re: do the U.C. Gundam OAV's create continuity problems with the First Series?

bhayes82 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 pm let's wait and see then. after the Hathaway trilogy is done. let's see what they do. if we get to 2024/2025 and more AU Gundam shows have arrived and there's no sign of an Origin continuation insight then you'll BOTH be right. but if I'm right and they do what i think they're doing (rebooting the franchise for a new generation). i WILL make it a point to come back here, resurrect this exact thread and address BOTH of you.
So if you're right you will necro a 3-4 years old thread just to mock them, but if you're wrong then you'll pretend that nothing ever happened?

Classy.
My girlfriend was a loli.
AceWhatever

He can take a number and get in line behind all the people holding "I TOLD YOU!" signs for if ever Crossbone gets animated. XD
MythSearcher

AceWhatever wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 4:58 am He can take a number and get in line behind all the people holding "I TOLD YOU!" signs for if ever Crossbone gets animated. XD
Hey, I took my number 3 decades ago for the Sentinel OVA. Pretty sure the 5 digit number is still pretty early in line.
Chris
Administrator

bhayes82 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 8:34 pm let's wait and see then. after the Hathaway trilogy is done. let's see what they do. if we get to 2024/2025 and more AU Gundam shows have arrived and there's no sign of an Origin continuation insight then you'll BOTH be right. but if I'm right and they do what i think they're doing (rebooting the franchise for a new generation). i WILL make it a point to come back here, resurrect this exact thread and address BOTH of you.
Wow, petty and vindictive much? Really sounds like you're immature and don't like people refuting things that you want to believe. You can move the goalposts as much as you want, but keep acting like this and you won't be around to gloat, should you happen to be right.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his