New IBO possible movie/NT like...

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
trewqp123

New IBO possible movie/NT like...

Hi all, just wondering since 2020 I have been reading and following up with the events of the IBO series season 1 and 2.

My question is, since then there are no other IBO related content drops in terms of manga/anime?

I know of the Astaroth Gekko spin off and the upcoming mobile game called urdr hunt?

Besides this, is there anything "else down the pipeline" for 2020 or 2021?
yazi88

Re: New IBO possible movie/NT like...

As of now, nothing announced. The G-Reco movies are still being made, so any possible IBO movies (likely compilations) will not be happening until those are done. G-Reco aired before IBO, and these compilation movies go in order in which the TV shows aired.

If there was to be a announcement for IBO movie(s), it would not be for quite awhile, definitely not this year. If it was supposed to come out this year, it would've been part of the 40th anniversary announcement from 2019 where all the big projects for 2020 and beyond were announced.
Mafty

Sorry if this is off topic, but is their any word as to whether Urdr Hunt will be available outside Japan?
AGF-Antoine

yazi88 wrote: Tue May 05, 2020 1:35 amIf there was to be a announcement for IBO movie(s), it would not be for quite awhile, definitely not this year. If it was supposed to come out this year, it would've been part of the 40th anniversary announcement from 2019 where all the big projects for 2020 and beyond were announced.
The thing closest to this which is possible, is the Urdr Hunt anime adaption.
But nothing confirmed the format yet.

Mafty wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:36 amSorry if this is off topic, but is their any word as to whether Urdr Hunt will be available outside Japan?
Nothing solid regarding this either, except that Urdr Hunt appeared in the English 40th Anniversary Trailer.
This at least means they are considering it, but it could just as well be solely the anime.
BrentD15

I wouldn't mind seeing a Gekko adaptation, but the manga hasn't been receiving chapters since Volume 2 ended.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25