Gundam Katana questions...

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
trewqp123

Gundam Katana questions...

I have recently read through a number of the Katana manga volumes and I am slightly confused...

Can someone recap (in better english?) who exactly True Federal, a group in the manga,

1) gets the ability and is able to produce the Blue Destiny units? Like the 2 Omega for example?
Is that stolen by True Federal, brought after amassing funds, somehow built in their lab?

2) Where is the blue destiny unit 2 Omega built or stolen/taken too initially?
It appears it becomes stolen by a zeon remnant pilot later on in the novel?

3) how does it seem to be fitting in with the story / setting? I am lost to how and where True Federal is building up / able to acquire a suit like Blue destiny unit 2 Omega...
branman88

Re: Gundam Katana questions...

trewqp123 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:28 am I have recently read through a number of the Katana manga volumes and I am slightly confused...

Can someone recap (in better english?) who exactly True Federal, a group in the manga,

1) gets the ability and is able to produce the Blue Destiny units? Like the 2 Omega for example?
Is that stolen by True Federal, brought after amassing funds, somehow built in their lab?
From what I understand the 2Ω is built from data they acquired from the Newtype Research Institute.
trewqp123 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:28 am 2) Where is the blue destiny unit 2 Omega built or stolen/taken too initially?
It appears it becomes stolen by a zeon remnant pilot later on in the novel?
It was kept secretly in a True Federal-owned sub colony on Side 7. The 2Ω apparently resonated with with the Zeon pilot's mobile suit, leading to them being able to steal it.
trewqp123 wrote: Fri May 01, 2020 7:28 am 3) how does it seem to be fitting in with the story / setting? I am lost to how and where True Federal is building up / able to acquire a suit like Blue destiny unit 2 Omega...
The Kaiser of Dragon functions as a manufacturing plant for them to make the ms.
I AM THE CHOSEN CHILD OF GETTER!
trewqp123

Re: Gundam Katana questions...

Who was the Zeon pilot that winds up stealing the 2 Omega?

And what was the suit that was being used before by the same Zeon pilot? Is it specific only to Katana like the Omega 2 Blue Destiny seems, a ms uniquely created for this manga?

I am having trouble finding this arc of story info... which volumes/issues should I read to understand ?