Shiro Amada at Island Iffish

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
abaoaqu

Shiro Amada at Island Iffish

Okay, so Commander Newbie survived the GG gas thanks to his normal suit. How did he escape Island Iffish before it slammed into Australia?

And I don't wanna hear any "hid in a fridge" jokes.
Сиг Зион!
bilbros

Re: Shiro Amada at Island Iffish

Acccording to Umanosuke Iida's 4-volume manga Mobile Suit Gundam Ixtab: Goddess of the Fallen Soldiers, inside the colony Shiro joins a small group of EFF soldiers. Together they manage to recover a Zaku II and a sort of space boat (actually, part of it). Since this latter has room enough to carry all of them but cannot fly, their captured MS holds it just like a large "box" and then leaves the colony before it enters Earth's atmosphere.
tHeWasTeDYouTh

Re: Shiro Amada at Island Iffish

bilbros wrote: Thu Dec 12, 2019 10:13 am Acccording to Umanosuke Iida's 4-volume manga Mobile Suit Gundam Ixtab: Goddess of the Fallen Soldiers, inside the colony Shiro joins a small group of EFF soldiers. Together they manage to recover a Zaku II and a sort of space boat (actually, part of it). Since this latter has room enough to carry all of them but cannot fly, their captured MS holds it just like a large "box" and then leaves the colony before it enters Earth's atmosphere.
I never knew he was in Island Iffish, I always thought Shiro was in a random colony that got gassed and he just happened to have a normal suit on so he didn't die. I know in The Origin they say only one colony gets gassed but I thought in the past it was said Zeon gassed and nuke a lot of colonies at the start of the war and that is how half the human population was killed at the start of the war
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!