What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
taylor85120

My Favourite anime is overlord and My Favourite manga is Rokudou no Onna-tachi. Both are my favourite anime and manga.
AND
MythSearcher

Re: What is your Favorite Anime/Manga?

taylor85120 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 pm My Favourite anime is overlord and My Favourite manga is Rokudou no Onna-tachi. Both are my favourite anime and manga.
AND
You probably want to read rule 15 of the forum.
South Burning

The first anime I ever watched was episode 2 of Gundam Wing on Cartoon Network. My wife was working at a place that had a kids' room for the children of clients and it caught my attention as I went by the room. I made it a point to pick her up the next day at that same time just to see episode 3. I was an instant fan. BUT, that Saturday she recorded Ghost in the Shell from network TV for me. She said that after watching how I enjoyed GW, she thought I would enjoy it. THEN I was hooked. I became an instant anime fan and Ghost in the Shell remains my favorite anime to this day. (I still have the VHS tape she used.) My favorite Gundam series, though, is 00. I like the contemporary nature of the background story. And there is plenty of other great anime out there, so don't be afraid to take a peek at anything. (But try to develop a discerning taste so that you don't waste time and money on the drivel that is also out there.) Over the years the visual quality of anime, as well as CGI in all genres, has improved so much that I like to allow myself to be overwhelmed by the mere visual experience of it all!
ShadowCell

the rules wrote:15. Don't start list threads where people will just make a list of things they like or don't like. We want to have actual discussions in our topics, not just useless lists of things with no explanation.