Frozen Teardrops ends officially!

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Deacon Blues

Re: Frozen Teardrops ends officially!

I got my hands on the artbook today. It's a nice book, albeit not worth the cost though. The size of the book is rather large and the detail can really be seen. A lot of the black and white pages look rather stunning in full color (not to mention at twice the size of Gundam Ace).
Xenosynth

I am a little confused on the IBO as failure thing. Going off Gunpla sales on multiple sites, it seems the Barbatos and Graze alone are selling way more Gunpla than I have seen from any series (with multiple sites, both in Japan and the US having to restock multiple times.) The Gusion and Man Rodi also seem to be selling really well. I just wanna see concrete data when you make these claims because it seems like you just consider things a failure when you don't like them O_o. I won't disagree on Try and Age but everything I have seen from JP media seems to paint IBO as doing decently well.

(Sources for my thinking the gunpla are at least doing extremely well: Current top rankings on model kits on hobbysearch, and rankings and info from Toynes and other info from here G-Matome. On the Toynes rankings, apparently G Reco and Age never ranked in on their lists.)

Anyway, Deacon: Was the artbook basically just a character book in the end in terms of art (as well as having the art we had seen in Gundam Ace a few times.)?
Last edited by Xenosynth on Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Deacon Blues

No, the book is just a compilation of all the pages from Gundam Ace. All of the color page spreads as well as chapter inserts (minus the mobile suit ones).
Xenosynth

Ahh, okay! Thanks, just was curious about what contents it would have.
Getter_Jehuty

Question. Spoil it for me. What happens to Ms Snow White and Gundam Epyon at the end of Frozen Teardrop? Did they survive?
tHeWasTeDYouTh

sooooo, will this ever become an anime or what??? can the material be made for tv?
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
BrentD15

tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote: Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:58 am sooooo, will this ever become an anime or what??? can the material be made for tv?
I'd rather it not.
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Amion

Funny. I just finished a rewatch of Gundam Wing, err, its final 10 episodes at least. And I must say, I would really rather pretend that is the end of it, bar EW. And let us just pretend Frozen Teardrop stays frozen in some deep, deep place where we put our most despised memories.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.