GBF and GBFT OVAs announced

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
balofo

GBF and GBFT OVAs announced

1 OVA for each series, planning started.

Nagasaki is back for the GBF OVA direction chair. Watada still the GBFT OVA director.

Content still undecided.
ガンダムビルドファイターズトライ @buildfighters

ガンダムビルドファイターズ&ガンダムビルドファイターズトライOVA企画始動! ということでGBFを長崎監督で1本、GBFTを綿田監督で1本というOVAを企画しています。「サヨナラなんて言わないぜ」ということで続報をお待ち頂ければと思います!(制作P) #g_bf

BABA BA//// @BxAxBxA

公式から発表されたOVA企画、時期内容未定ですが、また皆さんとビルドファイター達が再会できる日をお楽しみに! 俺もあのキャラ達とまた逢いたいです!

小川 正和 @mkaz0310

ビルドファイターズとしてはWEB企画が始まりますし公式でツイートしたようにOVAを企画中です。長崎監督で1本、綿田監督で1本の予定です。セイ、レイジのGBF、セカイ、ユウマ、フミナのGBFTですからそれぞれの期待に応えられるように少々時間を頂いて制作するつもりです。 #g_bf
Deathzealot

Re: GBF and GBFT OVAs announced

Interesting. Wonder what they will be about. Maybe the Builder Fighters one will be about the Eighth Championship, the Try Fighters one on the other hand I don't have a clue what it could be about.
balofo

The GBF one is about Reiji's promise for sure.

Wonder if they are gonna give new gunpla for the Try OVA or just use the ep 25 new ones
YokozunaBulldozer

Nice! And after these two are complete we go to Build Fighters Season 3 and have Mamoru as the Yuuma/Sei figure complete with blue hair and have a red-headed random kid as the fighter. They will pilot the Build Destiny Gundam complete with boxing gloves that they acquired from a bearded Shimon. :mrgreen:
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
gunform1010

balofo wrote:The GBF one is about Reiji's promise for sure.

Wonder if they are gonna give new gunpla for the Try OVA or just use the ep 25 new ones
I would hope the former is true. It's time that they owe us. :P

Granted, these will both come on the 2nd TRY box as compensation? I mean, there were no silly OVAs on the 1st disc, right? (why no SD Knight Fighters this time, those were hilarious)
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
PowerdGNFlag

balofo wrote:The GBF one is about Reiji's promise for sure.

They seem to be saving the Kamiki Burning HG announcement for the OVA (plus others most likely), since we only got 4 new gunpla from this ep (Red Musha, Leopard DV, Dom R35 and Lightning Zeta).
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Kuruni

It will be impossible, but...

I wish GBF-T OVA will has Tryon-3 play big role. The climax has Mao or Chinan come in Tri-Zeta to rescue Sakai, then both gunpla recombine in to Great Tri-On for the last battle.
My girlfriend was a loli.
YokozunaBulldozer

Kuruni wrote:It will be impossible, but...

I wish GBF-T OVA will has Tryon-3 play big role. The climax has Mao or Chinan come in Tri-Zeta to rescue Sakai, then both gunpla recombine in to Great Tri-On for the last battle.
I think a Tryon3-specific OVA not a part of the main GBF universe would be better.
By not a part, I mean a standalone OVA where they just Gekigangar 3 the thing.
gunform1010

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:
Kuruni wrote:It will be impossible, but...

I think a Tryon3-specific OVA not a part of the main GBF universe would be better.
By not a part, I mean a standalone OVA where they just Gekigangar 3 the thing.
You know what, why not. We never got a SD Knight Fighters sorta OVA this time around (to my knowledge) so...

balofo

I believe these should release in 2016, I wonder if they will be 60 minutes only like the last Sunrise mecha OVAs.

At least they will have a decent budget and the original director is back for the GBF one.

I'm hoping for a good Sei VS Reiji battle and no BS until the end Reiji VS Yuuki match.
gunform1010

balofo wrote:I believe these should release in 2016, I wonder if they will be 60 minutes only like the last Sunrise mecha OVAs.

At least they will have a decent budget and the original director is back for the GBF one.

I'm hoping for a good Sei VS Reiji battle and no BS until the end Reiji VS Yuuki match.
I hope Aila returns. :mrgreen: As for the battle itself, the Beginning HAS TO BE USED. PERIOD.

YokozunaBulldozer

gunform1010 wrote:
balofo wrote:I believe these should release in 2016, I wonder if they will be 60 minutes only like the last Sunrise mecha OVAs.

I hope Aila returns. :mrgreen: As for the battle itself, the Beginning HAS TO BE USED. PERIOD.
No, Star Build Mock all the way.
gunform1010

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:
gunform1010 wrote:

No, Star Build Mock all the way.
You. Leave. This is Reiji's homecoming and you say that? :evil:

Kuruni

Because Mock need more love.
My girlfriend was a loli.
gunform1010

Kuruni wrote:Because Mock need more love.
They do, but. HOMECOMING. :evil:

monster

Who/what is Mock and what does that have to do with Reiji?
AmuroNT1

Mock is the grunt MS that first showed up in BF's finale (the hordes that were defending A Baoa Qu), and was later upgraded into the green Hi-Mock seen in Try.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
monster

Oh, ok, thanks. I guess some people would like Reiji to use a powerful version of the Mock, which would fit him just fine as the Ball did.
gunform1010

monster wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. I guess some people would like Reiji to use a powerful version of the Mock, which would fit him just fine as the Ball did.
...ok I change my mind a little, but only b/c it would prove Reiji can kick tailpipe.

YokozunaBulldozer

gunform1010 wrote:
monster wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. I guess some people would like Reiji to use a powerful version of the Mock, which would fit him just fine as the Ball did.
...ok I change my mind a little, but only b/c it would prove Reiji can kick tailpipe.
And they probably sell like gangbusters over there since it is the only gunpla available.