GBF and GBFT OVAs announced

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
gunform1010

Re: GBF and GBFT OVAs announced

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:
gunform1010 wrote:
monster wrote:Oh, ok, thanks. I guess some people would like Reiji to use a powerful version of the Mock, which would fit him just fine as the Ball did.
...ok I change my mind a little, but only b/c it would prove Reiji can kick tailpipe.
And they probably sell like gangbusters over there since it is the only gunpla available.
Ok come on Reiji still has his gunpla, the Beginning. Miss Meatbun came it to him, remember? :mrgreen:
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
Kuruni

As Arian prince, maybe he want to set an exmaple to its citizens and so stick with Mock.

More important, they better has Aila cast an actual spell...may be has Cham Fau-like faerie follow her as well. :mrgreen:
My girlfriend was a loli.
gunform1010

Kuruni wrote:As Arian prince, maybe he want to set an exmaple to its citizens and so stick with Mock.

More important, they better has Aila cast an actual spell...may be has Cham Fau-like faerie follow her as well. :mrgreen:
No more magic. :evil:

Kuruni

One more speculation on GBF-T.

Consider Sakai's comment in the series, he will make Super Shia and Super Mirai too! And that would make Gyanko demand for Super Kaoruko :mrgreen:
gunform1010

Kuruni wrote:One more speculation on GBF-T.

Consider Sakai's comment in the series, he will make Super Shia and Super Mirai too! And that would make Gyanko demand for Super Kaoruko :mrgreen:
:evil: ...am I going to be hostile to every suggestion in this thread...

Anyhoo, hoping TRY's OVA is a Gunpla Dance Battle. It's time we get back something like the Baseball episode.

YokozunaBulldozer

I just had this thought of maybe having the GBF OVA be about how the Build Burning ended up in that dom.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
gunform1010

YokozunaBulldozer wrote:I just had this thought of maybe having the GBF OVA be about how the Build Burning ended up in that dom.
Oh yeah, that.

Kuruni

And also its original form.
RyuseiDateSRX

Yeah, it'll be nice if the BF OVA takes place in the timeskip and shows Sei using the original version of Build Burning in the 11th World Tournament. Maybe show how he won or lost his final battle and against who (maybe Tatsuya?). I wanna see what it looks like. Might have actual weapons too. And hopefully will show how it became the form it was in Try and when he puts it in the Dom.
Kuruni wrote:And also its original form.
That's a Gunpla release opportunity that Bandai can't pass up. I was actually thinking they may reveal Sei and original Build Burning in BF Try, but we didn't even get to see Sei properly. I feel so trolled about that, but I have hope in the form of these OVAs. Hopefully we'll finally see present, older Sei in the BF Try OVA and a third season that I'm hoping would be made. Wanna see the Try Fighters in the World Tournament, where Sei is waiting for them.
gunform1010

RyuseiDateSRX wrote:Yeah, it'll be nice if the BF OVA takes place in the timeskip and shows Sei using the original version of Build Burning in the 11th World Tournament. Maybe show how he won or lost his final battle and against who (maybe Tatsuya?). I wanna see what it looks like. Might have actual weapons too. And hopefully will show how it became the form it was in Try and when he puts it in the Dom.
Kuruni wrote:And also its original form.
That's a Gunpla release opportunity that Bandai can't pass up. I was actually thinking they may reveal Sei and original Build Burning in BF Try, but we didn't even get to see Sei properly. I feel so trolled about that, but I have hope in the form of these OVAs. Hopefully we'll finally see present, older Sei in the BF Try OVA and a third season that I'm hoping would be made. Wanna see the Try Fighters in the World Tournament, where Sei is waiting for them.
I'd dig that too. A simple voice cameo does not suffice for Sei.

However, I feel like the promise made originally takes more emotional precedence. It seems like a cop-out to not give us Reiji's return.

Kuruni

Another thing that should be nice to see is Lady before she earn Kawaguchi's name.
gunform1010

It's been more than a month. Makes me start to wonder if they won't be bundled with the BD Box 2 for TRY. A fall release maybe?