The Official Gundam Build Fighters Try Anime Thread Mk-IV

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
BrentD15

The Official Gundam Build Fighters Try Anime Thread Mk-IV

Fourth verse, same as the first!
gunform1010 wrote:
Lord Dearche wrote:Exactly, And not to mention it was their debut for the new units. They need to over exaggerate them as much as possible without any real explanations on their magic attacks in order to pump up them model kit sales. Even though the new Lightning is literally just a new backpack, and Build Bunny is basically still 90% the same.

The new Team Try Fighter gundams in a nutshell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8
Much as I love the "new-hat Try Fighters" until they have the major fights I wouldn't go really crazy until the rival kits have been released too.
I can only imagine how good those will sell. :P
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
gunform1010

Re: The Official Gundam Build Fighters Try Anime Thread Mk-I

BrentD15 wrote:Fourth verse, same as the first!
gunform1010 wrote:
Lord Dearche wrote:Exactly, And not to mention it was their debut for the new units. They need to over exaggerate them as much as possible without any real explanations on their magic attacks in order to pump up them model kit sales. Even though the new Lightning is literally just a new backpack, and Build Bunny is basically still 90% the same.

The new Team Try Fighter gundams in a nutshell.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaOgZwk9rN8
Much as I love the "new-hat Try Fighters" until they have the major fights I wouldn't go really crazy until the rival kits have been released too.
I can only imagine how good those will sell. :P
Well in my case I just want to pick up a few stop motion skills too, then maybe the fights can be recreated with the Gunpla heehee. :mrgreen:

Which is why I'm pissed the Amerthyst and the G-Bomber haven't been released.
"Gunpla is freedom!" -Meijin Kawaguchi III

Love Live/Gundam Build Fighters semi-crossover/spin-off in works
Strike Zero

Hint, hint: there was never any chance of there being a kit of the Amethyst. G-Bomber, maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
gunform1010

Strike Zero wrote:Hint, hint: there was never any chance of there being a kit of the Amethyst. G-Bomber, maybe, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
To the modding machine! :twisted: I'm just surprised they passed over the opportunity.

AmuroNT1

Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Lord Dearche

Already made it in Gundam Breaker 2. That's where all the cool kidz are doing it!

Though too lazy to swap disks to upload to GPGs just to switch back again. 2nd OGs will be the death of me.
gunform1010

So when one reviewer said the "Amethyst was the Victory Gundam trying to be the Sword Impulse" he wasn't joking...

Too bad we don't know how to pimp the G-Bomber out.

Xenosynth

Well yeah. The amethyst is literally the Victory-Dash + Sword impulse Backpack (I say Victory Dash because technically it uses the beam smart gun from the V-Dash). So yeah, since Victory Dash is getting an HGUC soon you could also wait on that and get the sword impulse if you wanna make the Victory Amethyst.
Lord Dearche

No, it could just be the normal Victory using the Dash's rifle! HAH!

No point in the HAHA, I've just been up for some 30 hours. HAH.
gunform1010

Xenosynth wrote:Well yeah. The amethyst is literally the Victory-Dash + Sword impulse Backpack (I say Victory Dash because technically it uses the beam smart gun from the V-Dash). So yeah, since Victory Dash is getting an HGUC soon you could also wait on that and get the sword impulse if you wanna make the Victory Amethyst.
Was considering this more than the Regular Victory route but now I feel completely justified with this way. Thanks.

http://gundamguy.blogspot.com/2015/01/g ... omber.html

They're taunting us.

balofo

Hey guys, where's the hype for finally seeing Xi(even if for a few seconds) and Full Cloth animated?
gunform1010

balofo wrote:Hey guys, where's the hype for finally seeing Xi(even if for a few seconds) and Full Cloth animated?
Sorry to be the guy who doesn't know anything but was this some kind of MSV?

AmuroNT1

Technically, we got an SD Xi back in the first season, didn't we?

Seeing Full Cloth animated will be pretty cool, tho there are other Crossbones I'm more fond of.
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power
Dark Duel

RX-105 Xi Gundam - Piloted by the protagonist of the late-UC novel Hathaway's Flash IIRC.
XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam "Skull Heart" Full Cloth Fully repaired/upgraded version of the XM-X1 Crossbone Gundam piloted, in Steel 7, by that walking CMoA, Tobia Arronax.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Lord Dearche

Remember when people were happy that their G-Saviour was finally getting animated too?
http://i.imgur.com/xJTVemH.jpg

Yeah, if you look hard enough the chest itself is lieterally making a face that says "It hurts to live".

I'm not expecting much out of the Xi or any other side story material not piloted by a main character.

I'm going to laugh when it's actually just a Ball wearing the full Mantle over it.
Xenosynth

To be fair, G Saviour wasn't a contest winner. Xi won in a contest of more than 2000 MS from a vote, so I imagine it'd get a few seconds, much like the contest winners in S1 (The three that beat Cziommer at the Gunpla Festival were the winners. Try had the same contests (coloring, custom gunpla, and Breaker MS), along with a new category, the MS vote-in).
gunform1010

Spoiler
Unsurprisingly, Gunpla Academy reks that loser Kei. Rather surprisingly, Shia trashed them solo due to some problem with the other guys' machines I think. Also the Gabai Institute prove they just aren't for show. Next time SD-R is going to give the TRY Fighters a run for their money. :( I was honestly surprised to see the return of the Miyazato Institute people, and it was the little kid of the Osaka team that allowed Minato to be able to fight in the Nationals. Even more surprising is that China reappears (voice only though).

YokozunaBulldozer

Names of 3 components that form Tryon3
Spoiler
Riku Tryon(Lion)
Sora Tryon(Bird, does not say what it is specifically yet)
Umi Tryon(Aquatic animal, seems like a manta ray but not specified yet)
Riku means earth(Not planet Earth. That is Chikyuu), sora means sky, umi is sea.
Last edited by YokozunaBulldozer on Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
Destiny_Gundam

So I guess they can use AGE units now. Certainly wasn't expecting to see that.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
YokozunaBulldozer

Tryon3 has won my heart. You guys can have all the Transients and Try Burnings and Vagan Gear Ks for all I care. Obari has truly delivered. Even that sequence he used for I think Gravion and SRW OG was nice to see again.
TRYON3 IS WHERE IT'S AT BABY!
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER