Cross Ange

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Raikoh

Re: Cross Ange

I personally would like to see a sequel focused on Hokuto-style shenanigans in the Mana world starring Sylvia (using a mech equipped with a whip as its main weapon). It'd mean no more Nana, unfortunately. Unless timeskip - but that would mean losing our hilarious sadist loli - or toss her voice onto a different character.

I dunno. Cross Ange was very good at being so insane it's hard to predict where it would go. It went from a grimdark prison island to a "survive" style monster series (they're all the rage these days) to whatever the hell the genre was when they were in the Dragon world to a merry Super Robot series all in the same show.
THE WORLD IS NOT SQUARE
BrentD15

Raikoh wrote:I personally would like to see a sequel focused on Hokuto-style shenanigans in the Mana world starring Sylvia (using a mech equipped with a whip as its main weapon). It'd mean no more Nana, unfortunately. Unless timeskip - but that would mean losing our hilarious sadist loli - or toss her voice onto a different character.
And then Ange comes back and steals the show. :mrgreen:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Iris Scope

I would say better late than never but I opine it's too close to the wire to be this late for dub news that I especially was anticipating for longer than that:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... an/.101583
Henyo

the trailer for Salia's dub voice is up people! i haven't heard from brittney karbowski and Kira Vincent Davis in a while. but i'm liking their take on the characters!!!

BTW, anyone know if the other Normas from Ange's team have their family name revealed?
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!
Iris Scope

What i'm looking forward to in the dub as far as Salia's concerned is the scene where Embryo spanks her. Should be very interesting hearing the erotic pain coming from the actress who voiced Quon Kisaragi and Ruri Hoshino.

Carli Mosier cast as Hilda in English dub:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... da/.102044

I predict they will reveal Ange's English VA next week.

^ Looks like I was right! :lol: Emily Neves as Ange. He shoots, he scores! :mrgreen:

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/20 ... ub/.102244

Since Tusk was included in the clip, maybe my prediction of next week's reveal belonging to him will come to fruition and I can start making y'all pay for my fortune telling. :P
Henyo

I like Ange's voice. Tusk is fine. but for some reason i had JYB in mind for him.

now if only sentai would hurry it up with the other characters. i wanna hear Sala!!!
MOOK: ITS A YURI FANBOY!