Rank the Gundam Series You've Watched

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Dusk Raven

Rank the Gundam Series You've Watched

Ie. In my case I've seen four series in total, and I rate them from most favorite to least favorite as follows:

1. Gundam Wing
2. G Gundam
3. Gundam 00
4. Gundam SEED

I don't count the various UC side-stories I've seen.

Anyway, Wing is pretty good for reasons discussed in another thread, G Gundam has its charms (among them nostalgia), Gundam 00 was pretty good but so much crap happens in that series, and SEED was... okay. I appreciated the eventual decision to screw both sides because they were so polarized, but the fight scenes... everyone kept missing. Jeez.

Anyway, I'm the laconic type, but how about you guys? How do the various series rank in your books?
battletech

Re: Rank the Gundam Series You've Watched

You know? I love them all. I can't bring myself to rank. I will say this. The only one I do not feel like watching again is SEED/SEED Destiny. I've watched all the others so many times I've lost count. It's not a put down of it because I do like it. I just never get the itch to watch it again.
"The souls of Man are weighed down by gravity." - Char Aznable
Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.-Clarke
ShadowCell

Re: Rank the Gundam Series You've Watched

forum rules wrote:15. Don't start list threads where people will just make a list of things they like or don't like. We want to have actual discussions in our topics, not just useless lists of things with no explanation.