Official Zeonic Toyota Animated PV

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
yazi88

Re: Official Zeonic Toyota Animated PV

Look at one of the engineers face as he looks in joy when Char's Zaku is about to land.

Although Zeonic Toyota is just as funny.
RX-92

personally I wouldn't trade in a Zaku II for a supped up Toyota, because at least with the Zaku you don't have to worry about breaks failing
Xenosynth

Nice animation for a commercial I thought, was kinda funny. I will admit I do like the decals/horn on the car, and normally I find accessories like that a bit tacky.
BrentD15

RX-92 wrote:personally I wouldn't trade in a Zaku II for a supped up Toyota, because at least with the Zaku you don't have to worry about brakes failing
Ba-Dum Tss! :lol:
"To you who will watch, I offer a heart filled with gratitude." -Yoshiyuki Tomino, Gundam Reconguista in G, Episode 25
Zeino

But I thought it was establish in UC Gundam canon, that Char never learned how to drive a car....
Silver_August

...I'm going to see this at Anime Hell during Anime North next year...i know it, the moment that guy mentions gundam I'll be like "yeeep here comes Char in a car"
HellCat

Zeino wrote:But I thought it was establish in UC Gundam canon, that Char never learned how to drive a car....
Why do you think he does a donut and then speeds off directly into the camera? They cut away mere seconds before things got nasty.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.