The Official Gundam Build Fighters Anime Thread Mk. I

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
YokozunaBulldozer

Re: Gundam BF

So far the 1/144 part makes me wonder if BF stands for something in the vein of Battle Figure or Build Fighter. Either way, guess we will be seeing more funnel action.
SIXSHOT HAS NO GAME AGAINST SEVEN CHANGER
balofo

unconfirmed info
Spoiler
-Gundam Name is Awaken Gundam, will feature an advance talking AI giving the Gundam life.
-1/144 Gundam of the new show will launch first.
-The new Gundam is being designed by Kanetake Ebikawa
-Series will kick off on September
-Master Grade version will be expected on February 2014
Arbiter GUNDAM

balofo wrote:unconfirmed info
Spoiler
-Gundam Name is Awaken Gundam, will feature an advance talking AI giving the Gundam life.
-1/144 Gundam of the new show will launch first.
-Series will kick off on September
-Master Grade version will be expected on February 2014
Where'd you find this?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
AGF-Antoine

The website updated!

It shows a very epic Gundam head.
Finally head vulcans make a comeback, and not 2, but 4 even!
Although it obviously looks like a more regal 00 Gundam / 00 Quan[T] head.
I do see some v-fin and forehead camera influences from CE though.

It also said to check back on July 2nd for more info.

AGF-Antoine
ShadowCell

we noticed. C:
AGF-Antoine

ShadowCell wrote:we noticed. C:
Ah crap, I totally saw/read over it :oops:

But checking back on the middle of the previous page, people saw the same influences.

The head camera looks a lot like the one from Gaia Gundam.
Something which wasn't mentioned yet specifically.

AGF-Antoine
HellCat

balofo's usually pretty solid when it comes to news but that first point...it reminds me of the false info that got reported about the AGE-1 very early on.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Amion

The tiny, itsy bitsy version of the Gundam below the head looks like the Strike enveloped in GN particles. I frankly don't like the head at all, it's too...well..par for the course.
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
Dark Duel

balofo wrote:
Spoiler
- I hope that name isn't really what it's called, because that's kinda silly. As for the other thing...well, that sounds awfully familiar to me.
- I know you mentioned that's unconfirmed, but just looking at its head, I would not be the least bit surprised if it was. That head design, quite apart from its resemblance to several CE designs, has got this guy's name all over it.
latenlazy wrote:I would almost welcome a SEED movie over a new AU at this point.
I wouldn't. Personally, I'll take literally anything over another CE project of any kind. The only way I'd be willing to sit through another CE project is if the project is NOT helmed by either Mitsuo Fukuda or Chiaki Morosawa. Because otherwise, I can already tell you how it's going to end. Again.
AGF-Antoine wrote:The head camera looks a lot like the one from Gaia Gundam.
Something which wasn't mentioned yet specifically
*headdesk*
I am ashamed that I did not realize this. I knew I'd seen an upper camera with that shape somewhere in the CE, but I couldn't quite recall where. And the Gaia was one of my favorites, too.
Amion wrote:The tiny, itsy bitsy version of the Gundam below the head looks like the Strike enveloped in GN particles. I frankly don't like the head at all, it's too...well..par for the course.
True; and it seems to have wings on it that, to me, rather strongly evoke the Freedom's in style, though differing in size and shape somewhat.
Mind you, it's a little difficult to judge based on a tiny, indistinct, blurry image.
So I will wait until we see a larger, more distinct/detailed image.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Amion

I have this distinct impression from viewing the page again that this is going to have something to do with Gunpla. Maybe it's now that I realize the Gundam has a holographic projection of itself floating in its palms. :D
They don't know the power of a balanced vision.
balofo

Known facts:
- It is produced by Sunrise Studio #3
- Side project of Gundam AGE Memory of Eden
- Otsuka Ken and Obari has knowledge of the production of this show
ShadowCell

"Known facts" according to what?
Arbiter GUNDAM

balofo wrote: - Side project of Gundam AGE Memory of Eden
GUNDAMMIT!!! Why they can't they just let it die?! You'd think the reaction to AGE would have clued Banrise in to drop it and move on to something else.

Assuming this is true of course.
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
Bryant Molirse

So far all we have is a tease, and a design that incorporates the popular design elements of the last several series. Honestly the design looks like it is to drive kit sales. oh and I called it a while ago if it turns out to be a battler series. lol.
WARNING!!! I EDIT My posts in the image threads if there is NO NEW REPLIES!!
Dark Duel

balofo wrote:Known facts:
- It is produced by Sunrise Studio #3
- Side project of Gundam AGE Memory of Eden
- Otsuka Ken and Obari has knowledge of the production of this show
I'm with Shadowcell here; "known facts" according to what source?
I mean, the site has a picture and a caption that says "1/144 Gundam" and says that there'll be a video on 7/2, with a closeup of a Gundam head and a barely visible image of a Gundam(presumably the same machine) that looks like the Strike with the Freedom's wings and different shoulders/arms, plus what appear to be beam sabers on its hips.

So no offense, but where are you getting these alleged facts?

EDIT: A Google Image Search turned up a pretty good larger view of said Gundam here.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Kyuzo Aoi

I checked out the design and I think that while the Gundam in question (yes, the hologram of the Gundam is definitely the same machine, by observation) looks like it came from the Cosmic Era or late Anno Domini, my bet is that this is from a new AU. The calendar might be even. The design is simply less for-under 13 years of age that Gundam AGE seems to be. I don't think this is Gunpla Builders-related. But I could be wrong.

Plus, as RLZIII noted, June is the time that a new TV Gundam series (since SEED) is being announced. That hits the mark.

We may even get info from any Sunrise-produced anime's ads [such as Valvrave] about this.

And please, balofo, tell me that this is a new AU.

And personally, I am tired of Bandai and Sunrise bashing. I know there are faults, and I also dislike the failures and mistakes of the company, but we need to tone it down a bit for now.
I am a Gundam!
balofo

RLZIII

balofo wrote:Source for last ''known facts''

http://t100.qpic.cn/mblogpic/77380ace56 ... 6/2000.jpg
I don't understand. Most of those tweets were from between March and May; only the last few are from June (by @bxaxbxa) and don't reveal anything.
E08

I may be wrong, but i think the first tweet mention starting work on another project beside Memory of Eden and that the project will be offically revealed in summer.
Overlord Zaru

Gunpla Builders Future?

Please let this be a 50 episode series where the Gunpla users have to fight against evil coorperations trying to rule the economic world via Gunpla battles and grand prixs ala Beyblades or Zoids

please please
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.