Gihren's Greed Endings and Movies

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
HellCat

Re: Gihren's Greed Endings and Movies

Char's Zaku apparently went on a strict diet following the start of the war.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Xenosynth

Against my better judgement I kept playing. And just... wat. This game has a very interesting alternate scenario. I didn't beat the federation, nor did I lose. So now I am playing as Gihren commanding during the Titan uprising. With Delaz as my sort of main underling. And Revil still commanding the EFF. And it seems I can create treaties with them (Just not the titans).

There was a very interesting video too, and I'll need to update this thread with pictures. I will say this game has more to it than I thought. Also unidentified seemingly important character. I need to rewatch the video again, very odd.
Cybaster

Mu La Fraga, Titans Ace Pilot?

IIRC, there were also Special Defeats, too, for the Zeon and Federation in the first half of Zeon no Keifu. (Gihren gets headshotted by Kycilia, Revil gets vaporized by the Solar Ray along with Degwin.) I never really got to see them, though, because of how almost laughably avoidable they are; Gihren has two chances to avoid his fate (choosing not to atomize Degwin, and even if you did, you'll also get an option to arrest Kycilia before she can move against you), as does Revil (having an Intelligence Score 'B' rank or higher after the Battle of Solomon, and even failing that, just not meeting Degwin at all). In fact, it's probably easier to get dominated than it is to trigger a Historical Game Over.

That said, Xenosynth, which Alternate Zeon faction did you get for an enemy in your playthrough: Casval's Neo Zeon, Kycilia's Legitimate Zeon, or Garma's 'New' Zeon? :P I have to wonder if the Qubeley in the PSP version is still just as utterly broken as in the PS1 version, though.

Also, I might be a bit off-topic, but when I was dabbling with Zeon no Keifu, this fanmade wiki helped me immensely. It divulges into almost all of the GG games ever made (except Shin Gihren no Yabou and virtually no real information on Axis no Kyoui V) and is particularly comprehensive when it comes to Zeon no Keifu, including event paths and, of course, how to trigger a specific Alternate Zeon faction to fight in Zeon's Decisive Victory path.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Xenosynth

Actually, I didn't have a rival Zeon faction ever rise. Char, Garma, and Kycilia were all dead. There was just the Earth Federation and AEUG. Apparently there weren't any titans, at least, no Jamitov. It appeared to still be led by Revil. Revil himself leading bad guys, I dunno, it was a bit weird. AEUG was still around, so yeah. I basically stayed friendly with the AEUG the whole time and then took over all of space. I let the AEUG kill off the Federation on the planet, and now I need to just finish them off.

Haman's come up several times for events, and she seemed to give me access to some Neo Zeon designs, mainly the Qubeley and Gaza-C, and Neue Ziel II. After that she disappeared.
Cybaster

Xenosynth wrote:Actually, I didn't have a rival Zeon faction ever rise. Char, Garma, and Kycilia were all dead. There was just the Earth Federation and AEUG. Apparently there weren't any titans, at least, no Jamitov. It appeared to still be led by Revil. Revil himself leading bad guys, I dunno, it was a bit weird. AEUG was still around, so yeah. I basically stayed friendly with the AEUG the whole time and then took over all of space. I let the AEUG kill off the Federation on the planet, and now I need to just finish them off.

Haman's come up several times for events, and she seemed to give me access to some Neo Zeon designs, mainly the Qubeley and Gaza-C, and Neue Ziel II. After that she disappeared.
Oh, now I understand; You're probably on the Decisive Defeat route (end Part 1 with less than 11 Special Areas under Zeon control), not the Decisive Victory route. That's why you started with the Federation and AEUG instead. Defeat the Federation and you'll get the Titans; Defeat the AEUG and you'll get the Alternate Zeon faction.
Don't throw the baton, you jacka**!!!
Brave Fencer Kirby

If Mu joined the Titans, then one wonders how Kisaka ended up in the AEUG. That's from Zeta itself, though, not any of the video games. (And here's a side-by-side comparison, since it's already in that album).
Fighting evil so you don't have to!
ShadowCell

that was the bit part that got him just enough exposure and connections to land a speaking role in Gundam SEED, of course

it's all about the networking C:
teslashark

http://i.imgur.com/bGlZTbSh.jpg
Is Tem trying to invent the Wing or the Freedom Gundam here?
http://i.imgur.com/GNi4nJKh.jpg
Easy Rider 0080, starring Sleggar!
http://i.imgur.com/8G9p80Mh.jpg
At last, Santa - no, General. R - retired.
Brave Fencer Kirby wrote:
If Mu joined the Titans, then one wonders how Kisaka ended up in the AEUG. That's from Zeta itself, though, not any of the video games. (And here's a side-by-side comparison, since it's already in that album).
ShadowCell wrote:that was the bit part that got him just enough exposure and connections to land a speaking role in Gundam SEED, of course
it's all about the networking C:
You may remember, an actress who piloted a zaku I in 08MS also crossdressed and played one of the protagonists of Wing. :D
Last edited by teslashark on Fri Apr 05, 2013 10:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Junior mod at forum.spacebattles.com
halo1000

Any chance you could upload the videos from the disk? I have a big interest in the Gihren's Greed videos, especially the ones covering the early one year war.