The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-7

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Strike Zero

Re: The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-7

Destiny_Gundam wrote:Still, being a kid is an important factor. You're not supposed to be as hard on a kid doing stupid things as you should for adults who should know better.
Which is all well and good, except when you take into account the fact that he's already made the very adult decision of getting behind the controls of a powerful battle machine to participate in a war against people from another nation of his own volition, so I see no reason why I shouldn't be allowed to hold him accountable for any of the stupid actions he takes while he's busy getting himself involved with adult matters by gallivanting about the battlefield in a mobile suit with enough power to wipe out entire waves of enemies wholesale.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.
reeoyuy

Destiny_Gundam wrote:One of the many "AGE is going to be god awful based on this one image and I know this for a concrete fact because I can see the future" people that were very vocal when the first leaked image came out.
Sadly, those kind of people now went "I told you so!" mode despite the fact that they totally missed the point. Nobody complained about the digimon-like art style anymore, it's all about poor writing, general problem that could also happened in gritty mature Tom Clancy-like Gundam they always wanted.

Anyway, just watched episode 46. I always loved the beginning phase of final battle. That's my favorite moment in any Gundam, even Destiny. Nice battle animation, some new suits, and the return of forgotten characters.
Spoiler
First named character casualty: Derek
And Jonathan, Obright, and Seric patiently wait for their turn...
DuelGundam2099

*watches today's episode*

Uhh.... Anyone else find the force field colliding fight.... Questionable? I mean for a gundam series that was just random. Also, yay for Zanald coming back! Hopefully the next episode the Zamdrag will rip the Fawn Farsia and Fram into pieces. On a related note, Deen was not the guy from the capsule, but he does get to pilot Khronos! Also some new mobile armor appears, but the episode ends so it does nothing for right now.

*munches on choco bar for emphasis*
GNRoyalFlash24

Today's episode left me hanging in a sour way.