The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-6

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
Overlord Zaru

Re: The Official Gundam AGE Anime Thread AGE-6

I think it's spelled "Aloi" correct me if I'm wrong.
ShadowCell wrote: Zanald is so disappointed in you he's going to smash a desk for every time you people disappoint him. there will be no desks for the little schoolchildren of Vagan because Zanald will have smashed them all. i hope you people are happy.
Raptor

Zeheart never really stuck for me as a character. He feels like paper mache stuck to Asemu to me. And in this gen, he's paper mache that exists only to make other paper mache look better. And yet I can't seem to hate him. Probably because he looks like Woolf's lovechild.

No doubt Elle is the better character. Still one of my favorite supporting protagonists. The saving grace of the Moon Moon episodes were Elle's comments about her feelings for Judau that were immediately forgotten in the next episode.

Have to agree, about Hallelujah.

Yurin struck a chord with me, despite her unfortunate name, for being a true innocent. She only wanted to live. Pulled into a war she didn't ask for. Other characters have had that happen, but she stayed innocent until the end, which makes her stand out for me.

-Raptor, out.
Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:I'm going to have ten people run across a field, five of which I believe have superior qualities. I shall then toss a grenade in front of them to see who survives even though that course of action might kill all the people I wanted to save.
GX9900-Gundam-X

Raptor wrote:They open the capsule, and the Space Kraken starts hunting them down...

And suddenly I see Asemu dancing while holding the capsule and singing about his jar of dirt...

Oh dear god SID UP GRADED IT SELF TO A SPACE KRAKEN AND THE DIVA IS SCREWED

Anyhow Im wondering what Asemu is up to he seems so different but i saw a manga page that may just give a little reason to why he did not return

http://i.imgur.com/VxJxH.jpg looks like Asemu was abandoned in space after the whole Sid incident also now that I have read up on episode 36 basic premise it seems we may just get a hald decent reason for a vegan gundam
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
schwarz ritter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN5ExwsXUiQ Hahahahaha! Fear the Power of Flit Jones, suckers! Or was it Bask Jones? No wait, I think it was SID Jones. Yeah, that's right, SID JONES! Wait, no...Ah, eff it! Space Kraken will tear you to shreds! Beware!
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Reinhard: "That's right."
Arbiter GUNDAM

Zeheart is probably the most pathetic Char clone ever. Yes, he has great skills as a pilot but beyond that he's basically an android that serves Ezelcant blindly. I highly doubt that his friendship with Asem will ever be touched on again. Oh and how much do y'all wanna bet that we won't see hide nor hair of Emily and Romary until the last episode?
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
schwarz ritter

AGE had no originality with Zeheart: from the moment I saw his debut, I said "Hmm...this reeks Full Frontal in Sinanju".

Yes, Emily and Romary will make cameos and one of them will say "A pirate's life for me, mate."...o wait, I'm in the wrong thread again XD. JK
No, but seriously, they'll turn out old or some crap like that, and then they'll all be like "Was it worth it?" "Yes it was: there's eternal peace!"
And then the Cutler Beckett will interrupt their lesbian wedding...AH CRAP! I missed again!
Reinhard: "Of course, grades in school aren't a good indicator. They focus too much on memorization and imitation, and don't foster imagination."
Kircheis: "What you find important are imaginative and conceptual capabilities, right?"
Compass

I hope this pirate infusion wasn't actually an attempt to capitalize off One Piece' apparent super-popularity in Japan as opposed to XBone...
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Quick Picks that ended Last Season: Gundam Build Fighters!!! Buddy Complex
Homeless

AGE had no originality with Zeheart: from the moment I saw his debut, I said "Hmm...this reeks Full Frontal in Sinanju".
Zeheart waking up naked from a capsule and then getting in a tub made you think of the Sinanju? Dare I ask why?
"Always do the right thing. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest" -Mark Twain
Dark Duel

I think he might be referring to Zeheart's COMBAT début in the Zeydra, which drew way too blatantly on the first appearance of the Sinanju. Of course, that fight itself pulled A LOT from the first major engagement in space between Char and Amuro in the original MSG, but in that case it was justifiable because Full Frontal is a literal in-universe Char ripoff. Deliberately.

And now, in addition to being the most transparent and uninteresting Char Clone since Milliardo Peacecraft, he's also decided he's going to try and rip off Treize Khushrenada with that little spiel about the names of the dead guys.
(But hey, at least they died well. Not every villainous mook can boast of having been killed off by an epically awesome pirate Gundam)
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Compass

Dark Duel wrote: (But hey, at least they died well. Not every villainous mook can boast of having been killed off by an epically awesome pirate Gundam)
To be fair, 2 were vaporized by AGE-3 SigMaxiss, and Grotto was killed by Dark Hound.

In regards to Grotto.

"I used to be a pilot like you, but then I took a lance to the neck."

When was the last time we had a physical lance takedown in a Gundam series?
Watching: Black Bullet, The World is Still Beautiful, Brynhildr in the Darkness, Captain Earth, The Irregular at Magic High School
Dark Duel

Yeah, that's true. Well, a lot more can boast of being desintegrated by bigass beam cannons, so at least ONE of them got an epic death.
And TBH, I can't remember any actual physical lance takedowns from the GN-Xs in 00, so not counting Crossbone itself because I only ever read the first volume or two, the last one I can remember was in F91. And that was eleven years ago or so.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
HellCat

Zeheart had a character but lost it somehow during the timeskip. It was actually kind of interesting to see in Asemu's arc that he was a Vagan loyalist without trying to be an immature manchild like the rest of them but now he's just become stuck in 'I'm the masked guy who pilots red mobile suits'. Even copying Char isn't enough for him it seems as now he wants to be Treize. He just doesn't seem to have any actual direction now, other then failing every operation he's given.
Gundam AGEs Forum- Three destinies will form discussion.
Even a broken clock is right twice a day.
Wingnut

Dark Duel wrote:And TBH, I can't remember any actual physical lance takedowns from the GN-Xs in 00
I can recall at least 2 off the top of my head. The first being in episode 1 of season 2 when the A-LAWS are taking out that asteroid base of Katharon and when the explosives are set and the MS start fighting for real, one of the GN-X units puts its lance through an Enact space type.

The second was done by none other then The Immortal Colasour in his last combat sortie of S2 when a bunch of Gagas came up behind Kati's ship. As he was telling them that they will not harm his Captain, he lets one of them impale itself on his lance.

Back on the AGE front, I too am wondering just what the writers are doing here with Zeheart. He totally lacks any sort of direction at the moment to me.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.
Compass

Zeheart's obviously going to be the heart throb of that girl with socks on her pony tails and then this series will all of a sudden switch to them marrying and having a kid named Zorro who is given a Gundam and will use it to protect the earth.
schwarz ritter

Hmmm....I hope it doesn't end like in Char's Counterattack...
Mythgarr

Zeheart will probably be reactivated once he see Asemu

"My love....you're alive..."

"Oh, Zeheart...how I miss you..."

"You are changed..."

"How do you like my new hair?"

"Suits your suit..."

"Now will you be dear and let my lance stab your exhaust port?"

"Anytime...."

Then epic battle ensued in which Asemu was pleased and Zeheart was fully reanimated...

*I do hope we have a Gen 4 Age...in which Zeheart married Uona 10 years after Gen 3 (in which Unoa had been put into deep-sleep for 10 years) and have a ten year old child 12 years later that pilot Age-4 that has side A and side B (like Reborn Gundam) so that it won't bother with parts change*
Visit The Dreams
Arbiter GUNDAM

Mythgarr wrote:Zeheart will probably be reactivated once he see Asemu

"You are changed..."

"Suits your suit..."

"Anytime...."

Then epic battle ensued in which Asemu was pleased and Zeheart was fully reanimated...
Dude, why'd you go there? :lol:
I can fly if I ride the wind! Gori gori!

--Freyja Wion
schwarz ritter

"Can I come with you, Zeheart?"

"You can ride with me anytime, Asemu..."

*Top Gun jazzy music ensues*

For those who don't have a clue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UScz7Ne3cI
Skip to 3:24
GX9900-Gundam-X

schwarz ritter wrote:"Can I come with you, Zeheart?"

"You can ride with me anytime, Asemu..."

*Top Gun jazzy music ensues*

For those who don't have a clue:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UScz7Ne3cI
Skip to 3:24
ANd then The Heart becomes a space pirate
Asemu:Kio I would like you to meet my best bro Zeheart
Kio:Dad i have met him when he tried to kill me.
Zeheart:and i forgive you for making me look like an incompetent jackass no if you excusse me I need to Catch up with Asemu in private
When life gives you lemons YOU HIT LIFE IN THE FACE WITH A ZANKANTOU
Mythgarr

Arbiter GUNDAM wrote:
Mythgarr wrote:Zeheart will probably be reactivated once he see Asemu

"You are changed..."

"Suits your suit..."

"Anytime...."

Dude, why'd you go there? :lol:
for the laugh

*well done, captain obvious*
Visit The Dreams