Evangelion 3.0 news coming soon?

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
TetraVaal

Evangelion 3.0 news coming soon?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwlg-_Fv ... r_embedded

Just stumbled across this... looks like there's going to AT LEAST be some bit of info on the next rebuild film in the June edition of Newtype magazine.
DuelGundam2099

Re: Evangelion 3.0 news coming soon?

Epically debunked and hard:
http://forum.evageeks.org/viewtopic.php?t=11368

And for those of you not willing to click the link it is basically Anno saying "just wait a little longer." I know, it annoys the hell out of me too.
TetraVaal

He's been saying that for a while now. Son of a...
Raiden

why the impatience TetraVaal? Its not like the Japanese DVD/Blu-ray release will come any faster since 2.22 wasn't released till about a YEAR later, plus 1 more year for a US release (which just occured 2 months ago i believe).

It does suck however that it seems like they were hyping it up only to withdraw it at the last minute it seems.
Bonesy!

Weren't 3 and 4 supposed to be double billed?
TetraVaal

Yeah... that's what I'm hoping the delay is for.

I just finished watching the second film on bluray. Blows me away every single time I watch it.
Soma Taozi
Location: Singing 'By Your Side' to a bunch of soldiers in Club Eden.

I just bought the DVD for 2.22 as well and...wow. Simply amazing! I love the orange jacket as well it is just so...Eva (does that even make sense?).

I am a bit saddened by this lack of info, I would have thought that they would give us something after such a long wait. Ah well...but does anyone know if this next movie is supposed to be combined like the EoE? That movie had episode 25 and 26 fused into one movie. Are they doing that for this one, by fusing 3.0 and 4.0 together or is this simply 3.0?

I am asking because I remember reading something like that on Evageeks, but that was when the movies were first coming out and they might have changed it. Also I have looked on wiki (reliable I know) and there is nothing about the two parts being one movie.

Anyone know?
For 2000 years I lay dormant, now I have returned to bring good cheer to you all once again!

-Me, 7/19/2020