Crossbone Gundam

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
akunzepp

Crossbone Gundam

I've just read most of the series, and it's definitely my favorite ever. Though, I had to stop 1/3 way through Steel Seven and have no idea where to find the rest. What do people think of this series?
J-Lead

Re: Crossbone Gundam

I love the series. Tobia, though a bit of a canon-stu at times, is a fun protagonist to watch in action. I think he's saved the world twice now? Not even Amuro can make that claim, goddamn...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
akunzepp

I was just sad they never released models for any Jupiter Empire suits. I mean, I got my Crossbone X-1 Kai and Blue F91, but nothing to have them fight against. :(
Genocide

I've just recently finished the manga myself and went through a bit of Skull Heart. It was definitely an interesting and epic story, and a lot of the plot events and technology seem to have inspired other entries in the Gundam franchise as well. It's a shame that we will never see Crossbone animated outside of video games (in glorious big-headed SD), but I suppose that can't be helped. I look forward to finishing Skull Heart once I have some spare time, especially with appearances by certain older protagonists.
blind_dead_mcjones

i've only read scant bits and pieces of it unfortunately
Genocide wrote: It's a shame that we will never see Crossbone animated outside of video games (in glorious big-headed SD), but I suppose that can't be helped.
same, though the fact that unicorn got animated gives me the very small hope that the same will happen to crossbone, but even then its probably just wishful thinking on my part.
Flag Fighter for life!
Deacon Blues

Yeah that's not gonna happen anytime soon... we're going on 16 years now since the manga came out... :/
tHeWasTeDYouTh

I just started reading Crossbone Gundam(my brother sent them from japan, he is in camp zama) and it is amazing so far.

I was wondering how many people live in Jupiter and how many colonies they have, also I remember seeing Victory Gundam and one of the old guys in the Zanscare Empire had the same last name as the leader of the Jupiter Empire in Crossbone Gundam(how are they related?)

thanks
YOU'RE MESHI
DAMNYOUYAMATOTAKERUNOMIKOTOOOOOO!
TakaTahuNuva

tHeWasTeDYouTh wrote: also I remember seeing Victory Gundam and one of the old guys in the Zanscare Empire had the same last name as the leader of the Jupiter Empire in Crossbone Gundam(how are they related?)
Pretty sure you mean Fonse Kagatie, while the Jupiter leader is called Crux Dogatie, but there's no established connection between them AFAIK.
ohhhh snap
pattypatty2010

I remember watching this when i was a kid.. one of my most favorite gundam :) Seabook hehe lives to see the next day hehehe :))
PowerdGNFlag

pattypatty2010 wrote:I remember watching this when i was a kid.. one of my most favorite gundam :) Seabook hehe lives to see the next day hehehe :))
I assume you're referring to Gundam F91?
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...