Timeline Tweaks -> Unicorn Timeline

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
toysdream

Timeline Tweaks -> Unicorn Timeline

Although my U.C. Timeline currently ends with Hathaway's Flash - and the existing section doesn't yet cover Gundam Unicorn or MS Igloo 2 - I've been tinkering with it here and there to add new dates and events. Here are a few recent additions that I think are kind of interesting.

First, a couple of events which now have month and date info courtesy of the MG Guntank kit manual:

U.C. 0058.09.14
Side 3 declares its independence, and the Republic of Zeon is established.

U.C. 0065.03.14
The researchers of the Minovsky Physics Society observe a unique electromagnetic effect within the Minovsky-Ionesco fusion reactor, leading to the discovery of the Minovsky particle.

I've also noticed some nifty tidbits in older sources such as the MG Shin Matsunaga's Zaku II manual:

U.C. 0078.06
The Principality of Zeon considers a plan for a higher performance version of the Zaku II.

This plan is shelved in favor of the MS-06S type, but it is eventually revived to create the MS-06R series.

From the MG RB-79K Ball kit manual:

U.C. 0079.02.13
The Federation Forces consider an interim plan for restoring their space fighting capabilities.

This plan leads to the development of the RB-79 Ball. According to the MG Guntank kit manual, the formal plan for Operation V is completed four days later on February 17, even though it isn't put into effect until April 1.

From the MG Shin Matsunaga's Zaku II Ver. 2.0 manual, official confirmation of something I'd already figured out:

U.C. 0079.07
The Principality of Zeon rolls out the prototype MS-06R-2 Zaku II.

This is just in time for its evaluation against the Rick Dom, which takes place on July 31 according to the Zeon Military File CD-ROM.

And then there's this deduction from the old MSV books:

U.C. 0079.08
The Principality of Zeon completes the design for its new MS-11 mobile suit.

According to Mobile Suit Variation 2, the Gelgoog itself is completed three months before Zeon develops beam weapons (which takes place in November of that year). It's never been clear how close the MS-11 version of the Gelgoog got to completion. But we know that prototype MS-11 parts were used to create the MS-06R-2, and that after the R-2 project was abandoned, one of the four prototypes was used as a testbed for the relaunched MS-14 project. In other words, the switch from MS-11 to MS-14 took place around the same time the MS-06R-2 was completed, so the timing works out perfectly.

Meanwhile, from the MG GM Ver. 2.0 manual:

U.C. 0079.08
The Federation Forces roll out their first prototype mass production mobile suit.

And finally, a tidbit from the older MG RGM-79C GM manual:

U.C. 0081.04
The Federation Forces perform an annual update.

As a result of this update, the RGM-79C GM is deployed to the Torrington base in Australia. The notion that the Federation Forces traditionally upgrade their forces in April is kind of interesting, and I note that the Newtype Labs are established in April of 0082, and the Birmingham is commissioned in April of 0083. Like the recurring November 10 naval review, this could well be a Federation tradition.

-- Mark
Last edited by toysdream on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deacon Blues

Re: Itty Bitty Timeline Tweaks

Well Mark, I hope I can be of some assistance with the Unicorn Timeline. Here's my slightly polished finalized version of events that I've been able to pick out.

UC0001.01.01 - Following the adoption of a new calendar, the Prime Minister's official residence of "Laplace" is destroyed in a tragic terrorist incident. Amidst the wreckage an item known as the "Laplace Box" was retrieved and would be passed down through the generations, its secret curse also heavily guarded through the ages.

UC0096.04.07 - Secret dealings involving the Earth Federation Forces, Anaheim Electronics, the Vist Foundation and the Sleeves involving a box leads to the accidental outbreak of a battle within the colony of Industrial 7. On the verge of death, Cardeas Vist entrusts engineering student Banagher Links with the Unicorn Gundam. From this point on, he is the only one capable of piloting it.

UC0096.04.12
  • 00:25AM - Riddhe, Mineva and some citizens board the Nahal Argama following it's resupply from the Columbus-class supply vessel Alaska. While enroute to the moon, Riddhe, Mineva, Takuya and Micott attempt to escape the ship following a trap hatched by Riddhe.

15:28PM - The start of Operation Billiard. The first part would begin with ECOAS. Utilizing dummy balloons disguised as debris, two Loto units would infiltrate the Neo Zeon asteroid base of Palau. A covert operative would then install a plastic explosive in the coupling shaft of the asteroid fortress. Meanwhile, Ensign Riddhe would board the Delta Plus and sortie when the Nahal Argama switches to Phase 2. The operation goes off without a hitch, the "billiard" effect of the two asteroid sections hitting one another is a success.
UC009604.21 - On a private shuttle, "The Empress of the Moon" Martha and Alberto land at the Augusta Lab. There, the second Unicorn unit known as the "Banshee" had already completed testing under gravity.

UC0096.05.01
  • 06:06AM - After sensing strange noises from the Sea Ghost, Aqua GMs are dispatched to police the Port of Dakar. The Zee Zulu squadron which lied in wait easily sank the mobile suits. With the aid of the Zee Zulu's, the mobile armor Shamblo slips into the harbor.

06.20AM - The Garancieres takes off and sets course for Dakar, the Federation capital. This location is deemed vital for a third Neo Zeon war.

06:35AM - Banagher talks with one of the mechanics, Tomura, while the Unicorn's equipment is being inspected. He realizes that he's playing a fool by inevitably participating in the operation in order to ascertain the contents of the "box".

06:40AM - The tanker Zeus IX, anchored in the port, is torn apart by a gigantic claw. The tanker quickly explodes and the mobile suit squad policing the harbor gathers by it. The Shamblo appears on the opposite shore. The invading mobile armor destroys a seaside warehouse, the GM squad changes course and pursues it and they're met by Zee Zulu's.

07:02AM - Bright Noa of the Ra Cailum receives word of the Dakar attack. Although they were pursuing the Garancieres near Libyan airspace, they change course and head for Dakar at high speed.

07:09AM - An EWAC is launched from the Ra Cailum. Riddhe boards the Delta Plus as well.

07:24AM - Evacuation of the plateau district begins as the Shamblo, thanks to its reflector bits, begins its invincible rampage. Beam and projectile weaponry are deemed ineffective against this monstrosity. The steel monster continues to advance towards an uninhabited field.

08:13AM - The situation in Dakar is relayed to the Garancieres. Coming face to face with the tragic event in the capital, Banagher races off to the bridge.

08:15AM - The Ra Cailum is unable to ascertain the heading of the Shamblo. Riddhe reports to Bright on solo attacks.

08:22AM - Riddhe approaches the city. The Delta Plus engages the Shamblo together with the garrison forces. In order to prevent any more needless sacrifices of the citizens and refugees who failed to escape, Riddhe takes on the Shamblo alone.

08:40AM - Banagher witnesses the Delta Plus taking on the Shamblo. Banagher also decides to sortie in order to prevent further sacrifices. However, Zinnerman doesn't allow it, and draws his pistol at Banagher.

08:44AM - The Nigel team splits up into two groups with the Thorton team and approaches Dakar from the southern tip along the Bernard cape. Sensing the Zee Zulu team lying in wait, they commence an attack.

08:46AM - Loni, one of those onboard the Shamblo, also cannot overlook the terrible sight befalling the refugees. She proposes a detour to her father, Mahdi, but he doesn't acknowledge it.

08:47AM - Zinnerman punches Banagher after a brief altercation.

08:50AM - Banagher announces he's leaving the Garancieres. Falling towards the city, the NT-D mode is activated due to the anger within him.

08:54AM - Mahdi is confused by the sudden onslaught by the Unicorn Gundam. Unsure of whether or not Banagher has betrayed them, he orders Loni and the others to destroy the Gundam.

08:55AM - The Delta Plus and Unicorn Gundam link up and form a single battle line.

08:57AM - The Shamblo cannot be stopped. At that time, Loni tried to stand up on the bridge and restrain her father. She puts an end to her fathers madness.

UC0096.05.03 - A day and a half following the Dakar incident, Ronan Marcenas is made aware of the extent of the destruction. The estimated death toll is around 40,000.

UC0096.05.08
  • 00:38AM - The Nahal Argama departs for L1. The Garancieres breaks off and continues orbiting (while hiding).

04:13AM - The Garancieres automatically departs for L3 (Luna II).

12:45PM - Angelo catches up with the Garancieres and discovers that it is unmanned. Immediately following this, the ship self-destructs and sinks. The mothership Carotte and the Tenenbaum belonging to the Tristars (the Jester squad) are sunk.

12:49PM - Following mobile suit recovery, the Rewloola withdraws from the battlefield.

17:57PM - The Tristar's link up with the General Revil.

19:32PM - The General Revil reaches geosynchronous orbit and heads toward Luna.

22:00PM - The Rewloola approaches the perigee passage.

UC0096.05.09 - With the scars of the incident running deep, Kai Shiden meets with Ronan Marcenas at the Central Assembly Hall. Ronan offers Kai the chance to blow the whistle on the scandal surrounding the "box", but he refuses.
  • 14:30PM - The Tennyson Fleet communicates with the Rewloola.

14:35PM - The Rewloola communicates with the Tennyson Fleet. Sinanju and Rozen Zulu depart on a booster equipped Shackles.

18:30PM - The Tristar's depart the General Revil on a booster equipped Shackles at high speed.

19:30PM - The Nahal Argama arrives at L1.

20:00PM - The Tennyson Fleet hails the Rewloola, then quickly heads towards the L1 Junction. The Nahal Argama is occupied by the Neo Zeon.

23:30PM - Based on orders from Full Frontal, the Tennyson Fleet changes course and heads for Industrial 7.
UC0096.05.10
  • 00:07AM - The Rewloola receives orders from Full Frontal to change course.

00:30AM - The General Revil observes the destruction of L1 and changes course for Industrial 7. Tristars are ordered to change course.

05:17AM - The Nahal Argama heads for Industrial 7. The Rewloola heads there at full combat speed.
toysdream

Thanks, Deacon! That's really helpful. I'm not sure how much detail I want to go into for timeline purposes, but good info should never go to waste. :-)

-- Mark
SOCL

On a related note (because you mentioned it in your first post, Mark), I wonder about the status of Hathaway's Flash. I have heard/read that Hathaway's Flash follows the events of and thus is within the universe of Beltorchika's Children. If that's the case, does it still occur within the same universe of events as the film version of Char's Counterattack and the up-and-coming Unicorn OVA, as well as F91, Victory Gundam, etc? Granted, this information primarily comes from Wikipedia (though I would swear I had read it elsewhere some time ago...), so it's reliability is dubious at best. Still, can you comment on the canonical status of Hathaway's Flash, Mark?
SOCL

"You can be a Captain or a nobody--when your luck runs out, you die. That's how war is." -Bernie, 0080
J-Lead

SOCL wrote:On a related note (because you mentioned it in your first post, Mark), I wonder about the status of Hathaway's Flash. I have heard/read that Hathaway's Flash follows the events of and thus is within the universe of Beltorchika's Children. If that's the case, does it still occur within the same universe of events as the film version of Char's Counterattack and the up-and-coming Unicorn OVA, as well as F91, Victory Gundam, etc? Granted, this information primarily comes from Wikipedia (though I would swear I had read it elsewhere some time ago...), so it's reliability is dubious at best. Still, can you comment on the canonical status of Hathaway's Flash, Mark?
Technically, nothing that isn't animated gets to call itself fully canon, but I think he at one point said in this thread that Sunrise endorses a version of the events in Hathaway's flash, according to one of the guidebooks, presumably a version that omits the elements that related it to Belty's kids...
toysdream wrote:Thanks, Deacon! That's really helpful. I'm not sure how much detail I want to go into for timeline purposes, but good info should never go to waste. :-)

-- Mark
Well, you went into a decent amount of detail for Operation Odessa and the battle of A Baoa Qu; I don't see why it would be a problem to do the same for Unicorn. Although the anime might change a number of things, since Fukui said that they plan to incorporate some new ideas into the show that weren't in the novel, so it might be best to wait on Unicorn for a bit...
"I'd show Loni the power my parents gave me if you know what I mean."
toysdream

J-Lead wrote:Technically, nothing that isn't animated gets to call itself fully canon, but I think he at one point said in this thread that Sunrise endorses a version of the events in Hathaway's flash, according to one of the guidebooks, presumably a version that omits the elements that related it to Belty's kids...
Yeah, that's my impression. These timeline events have appeared in "official" publications like the "Data Gundam" column in Gundam Ace and Minakawa's "Encyclopedia of Gundam," although in both cases a lot of timeline events are flagged with an asterisk to indicate that they're somewhat dubious. I've been considering marking my own timeline entries the same way.
Well, you went into a decent amount of detail for Operation Odessa and the battle of A Baoa Qu; I don't see why it would be a problem to do the same for Unicorn. Although the anime might change a number of things, since Fukui said that they plan to incorporate some new ideas into the show that weren't in the novel, so it might be best to wait on Unicorn for a bit...
Yeah, there is that, but it could be a while before the anime version is complete. I took a quick look at the Unicorn novels, and there's actually even more date and time info there than in Deacon's list (which covers a similar selection of events to the chapter summaries on this Japanese site). What I'd probably need to do is go through the novels, make sure I've got all the available dates and times, and then prune it down to the ones that seem genuinely important.

-- Mark
Deacon Blues

Well, a lot of the times and what not also came from the Unicorn Guidebook that came out recently... at least the stuff for the last day. Some of it was credited to Fukui himself, sooooo who knows. The anime should remain the same anyways. And also, I did notice that Yas had some stuff up on his website, and I actually used bits and pieces after I went through and dug everything out (d'oh!), but I'm finding more now that I'm paging through it :D
toysdream

Deacon Blues wrote:And also, I did notice that Yas had some stuff up on his website, and I actually used bits and pieces after I went through and dug everything out (d'oh!), but I'm finding more now that I'm paging through it :D
If you mean this site, "The guide of the yasuhiko works", I think it's just a fan site rather than Yas's own site. The Unicorn synopses here are summaries of the chapters that were published in Gundam Ace, although they don't list all the times and events mentioned in the actual text.

If the Unicorn Guidebook includes a timeline or mentions any specific times, that should probably take precedence over a fan-created summary; at the very least, we could use the guidebook info as a foundation, and then note additional events mentioned in the novel text (as I did with Gundam 0083). A bit fussy, I know, but you may have noticed I'm a maniac for sourcing. :-)

-- Mark
Deacon Blues

Re: Timeline Tweaks -> Unicorn Timeline

The only real timeline part was mentioned in the last summary part for the series. That, and it was based on a space reference map. In other words, who was flying from where and who intercepted who where. I'm guessing it was stuff that was made up for the book since I don't recall seeing it in the text itself... But, I could be mistaken.

And I've been checking the dates from that site with the novel... and so far they match. I'm actually going through the novel page by page noting where there are dates, times and what not, so hopefully I can add to everything. @_@;;
SOCL

It appears that the name of this thread switched to exclusively cover the Unicorn Timeline... :?

Under the auspices that this question is related to the Universal Century and may not actually merit a new thread, I pose the following:

Does there exist a UC timeline that presents the various media (animes, manga, and novels included) which cover the timeline in their in-universe chronological order? I guess I'm just looking for some "master list" that displays all the media works (or as many as possible) in their in-universe chronology and not a timeline of events per se.
SOCL

"You can be a Captain or a nobody--when your luck runs out, you die. That's how war is." -Bernie, 0080
toysdream

SOCL wrote:It appears that the name of this thread switched to exclusively cover the Unicorn Timeline... :?
I changed the name to specifically mention Unicorn, since I think we'll be doing some heavy lifting on that subject. I've been taking my own notes from the novels, and I'm currently up to volume 5; I'll have a bunch of good stuff to post shortly. But I think anything U.C. is fair game. :-)
Does there exist a UC timeline that presents the various media (animes, manga, and novels included) which cover the timeline in their in-universe chronological order? I guess I'm just looking for some "master list" that displays all the media works (or as many as possible) in their in-universe chronology and not a timeline of events per se.
It's a moving target, given the rate at which spinoffs are appearing. I wrote up a summary for the old GundamOfficial site over here, but that list is really out of date now. Anyone want to take a stab at a new version?

One thing that's helpful is that recent reference books (like the 2009 MS Encyclopedia and the recent "Gundam Ace Comics MS Collection") have been sorting the works in chronological order. Just as a starting point, here's the order in which the Gundam Ace booklet lists the various comic stories:

Mobile Suit Gundam The Origin
Developers: Mobile Suit Gundam Before One Year War
Mobile Suit Gundam: Ixtab, Goddess of the Fallen Soldiers
Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team U.C. 0079+alpha
Mobile Suit Gundam: Lost War Chronicles
Mobile Suit Gundam: Space, Beyond the Flash (or however you translate it)
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Igloo 603 (I think this should go earlier)
Mobile Suit Gundam: We Federation Gangsters
Mobile Suit Gundam: Acguy: 2250 Miles Across North America
Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Boys: Our War of Zeon Independence
Mobile Suit Gundam: Vanishing Machine
Mobile Suit Gundam: Nils the 05 Master
Mobile Suit Gundam: Gihren Assassination Plan
Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Deleted Affair
Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081
Mobile Suit Gundam: Day After Tomorrow: From the Memories of Kai Shiden

Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Day After Tomorrow: From the Reports of Kai Shiden
Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du Ciel
Gundam Legacy (I think this is listed so late because they only cover the Silver Lance)
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam 1/2
Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ Side Story: Mirage of Zeon
Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Skull Heart
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: Climax U.C. (should go before Crossbone Gundam)
Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: The Seven of Steel

MSV-R
Mobile Suit Gundam Katana (should go under U.C. 0084)

-- Mark
Deacon Blues

Well, I did put together a compilation "timeline" or sorts that had a majority of the publications in my collection (as well as from websites online) listed in order (I had a thread up at GOUF way back when)). Granted, I'd have to take a more in-depth look at the stories, but it's something for a start. Some of the ones listed in here are from the G Generation series, which are... pretty wacky if you ask me. This is just an initial test run... I haven't factored in the old stuff yet.
Spoiler
UNIVERSAL CENTURY 0050
  • STAMPEDE: The Story of Professor Minovsky
UNIVERSAL CENTURY 0071
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: New Ace Pilot Biographies
UNIVERSAL CENTURY 0079
  • Mobile Suit Gundam: Revival of Zeon
    Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Senki
    Mobile Suit Gundam: New MS Senki
    Space Battleship Harem Nocturne
    BURN STORMER ~Wandering Lambs~
    MOON RAIN
    GREEN MANSIONS
    Different People
    Mobile Suit Gundam Sidestory: Legend of G
    Mobile Suit Vor!!
    Loum Senki
    BURN STORMER 2 ~Shocked Angels~
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Desperat Struggle 100,000cm at the Bottom of the Sea
    Outer Gundam
    Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Generation
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: December 31's Decision
    Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: Nightmare of Solomon
    Mobile Suit Gundam: Fugative in the Midst of the Enemy
    Operation Buran
Gundam Enzyklopadist

Deacon, can you give us summaries of these titles, please? It will be awesome.

Just another thing that bothers me and maybe I am wrong, but is Mobile Suit Gundam: New Ace Pilot Biographies not a One Year War manga?

-- Henning
Prana

One point missing I see in these lists is that some works span over different ages (I'm thinking about UC Climax or Gundam Legacy for example) and should have different entries for each year. Anyway, here is my take on the UC (in the sense of Universal Century, not Unicorn! ;) ) novels list. (sorry if most of the text is in Italian, but I suppose the relevant information is still intelligible)
http://www.universalcentury.it/book/romanzi
Visit UC Italia
Gundam Enzyklopadist

Thanks for link prana, but do you have a summary for the Bond of the Battlefield novel?

According to a source I used in the past it features new Earth Federation and Zeon characters in various stages of the One Year War, but I have no exact information. Can you help?

-- Henning
Prana

Probably sliding OT...

...but, no, sorry! I didn't get much more than the Amazon / Kadokawa synopsis for the book, that indeed are not telling much about it. :(
Visit UC Italia
Gundam Enzyklopadist

Probably sliding OT...

...but, no, sorry! I didn't get much more than the Amazon / Kadokawa synopsis for the book, that indeed are not telling much about it.
OK, forget my request but thank you very much for all efforts Prana.

-- Henning
SOCL

I have been trying to work on a comprehensive list, but I have to admit, I didn't appreciate the difficult of such an understanding, much less how maddening it could be during periods like 0079 or 0087/88. :x

In any event, with my eyes on the verge of falling out, here is the list I have compiled. I will warn that this is a tentative and VERY rough list. I have done my very best to place all events in the order in which they happened in accordance with the first primary event of the primary plot of that particular medium and not based on flashbacks, character recollections, memories, explanations, or the like. Thus the Playstation 2 game Encounters in Space is placed roughly following the events of the Battle of Jaburo in the 0079 category because the primary plot follows the White Base rather than around the One Week War or the like, based on the side story games and such one can play. Just the same, something like 0083 is placed in the 0083 category because the core of its events happen in that year, and thus were not placed in 0079 during the Battle of A Baoa Qu from that first scene in the first episode - I basically count instances like these in the "flashbacks" category.

I have consulted all the sources I could amass in a few hours' worth of work, thus this is nowhere near complete or accurate, especially since one of my primary sources was this page on Wikipedia. I tried to make use of the various lists here on MAHQ and the ones contributed by users to organize them, but I can't be sure a lot of them are correct since I can personally only vouch for some. Thus I have added notation to the entries. A single asterisk (*) after the entry indicates either a dubious entry or some concern over placement. Two asterisks (**) mean I have no bloody idea where this thing goes, though that has not stopped me from placing them in the Wikipedia-approved year category and, with some, in educated locations within those years. :roll: As a final note, I have arbitrarily put in bold and large font those particular media which I personally consider "anchor" pieces. Don't worry about what I define as "anchor": it just helps to keep my oriented. :P In a second iteration, I will try to add in some major in-universe "world" events to give some sense of time and direction.

So, please, anyone and everyone contribute: add to this list, modify it, and so forth, just be sure to note it in some way, like underlining, please. I have missed a great deal, I realize, so it's going to take time. Hope this helps anyone other than myself. :mrgreen:

Oh, and if my girlfriend asks, I did not use my day off to do this... :lol: :(

U.C. 0050:
-Stampede: The Story of Professor Minovsky (1988 manga)

U.C. 0068:
-Outer Gundam (??? manga)*

U.C. 0071:
-Developers: Mobile Suit Gundam Before One Year War (2002-3 ???)*

U.C. 0079:
-Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: The Hidden One Year War (2004 OVA)
--Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO (2005 manga)
-Mobile Suit VOR!! (1988-89 manga)
-Mobile Suit Gundam 0079: Zeonic Front (2001 PS2 game)
-Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO 2: The Gravity Front (2009 OVA)
-Mobile Suit Gundam (1979 television series)
--Mobile Suit Gundam I (1981 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam II: Soldiers of Sorrow (1981 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam III: Encounters in Space (1982 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam (1979-1982 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Journey to Jaburo (2000 PS2 game)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Awakening, Escalation, Confrontation (1979-81 novels)
--Mobile Suit Gundam 0079 (1993-2005 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin (2001 manga)
--For the Barrel (2000 novel/manga)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Variations: Ace Pilot Story (1984 ???)*
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Record of MS Wars *
-Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (1996 OVA)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team (1999 novel)
--The 08th MS Team: Miller's Report (1998 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team Side Story: Trivial Operation (???)**
-Mobile Suit Gundam: The Lost War Chronicles (2002 PS2 game)*
--Mobile Suit Gundam: The Lost War Chronicles (2002 manga)*
-Mobile Suit Gundam MS IGLOO: Apocalypse 0079 (2006 OVA)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story 0079: Rise from the Ashes (1999 Dreamcast game)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Blue Destiny (1996-97 Sega Saturn game)
--Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Blue Destiny (1997 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Blue Destiny (2002 novel)*
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Encounters in Space (2003 PS2 game)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Space, to The End of a Flash (2003 manga)
-Operation Buran (1990 manga)
-Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (1989 OVA)
--Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (1989 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam 0080: War in the Pocket (1989 novel)
-Gundam 0080 Visual Comic*
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Deleted Affair: Portrait of a Young Comet (2001-09 manga)

-Magical Ensign Blaster Mari (1989-90 manga)**
-Mobile Suit Gundam: MS Generation (1989-90 ???)**
-Night=Hawks! (1990-91 manga)**
-Record of MS Wars II (1988-94 ???)**
-Go! Go! Our V Gundam (1992-94 ???)**

U.C. 0081:
-Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 (2009 PS3 game)
--Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 (comic)
-Jupiter Mirage (1989 manga)*

U.C. 0083:
-Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (1991 OVA)
--Gundam 0083: The Afterglow of Zeon (1992 film)
--Gundam 0083: The Mayfly of Space (short)
--Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory (radio drama)
--Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Hero of Stardust (2000-01 manga)

-Program Master (1989 ???)**

U.C. 0084:
-Mobile Suit Gundam Katana
-Advance of Zeta: The Flag of Titans (2003 novel)

-Mobile Suit Gundam 0084: Psi-trailing (1993 ???)**

U.C. 0085:
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du Ciel (2002 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Ecole du Ciel (2005 novel)

-Advance of Zeta (???)**

U.C. 0086:
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam: Four Story - And to a soldier… (1986 novel)*

U.C. 0087/0088:
-Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam (1985 television series)
--Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation I: Heir to the Stars (2005 film; manga)
--Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation II: Lovers (2005 film; manga)
--Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam A New Translation III: Love is the Pulse of the Stars (2006 film; manga)
--Side Story of Z (1986 manga)
-Gundam Neo Experience 0087: Green Divers (2001 film)
-Gundam Sentinel: The Day Before (1989 novel)*

U.C. 0088:
-Mobile Suit Gundam ZZ (1986-87 television series)
-Gundam Sentinel/Gundam Wars III* (1988 novel)

U.C. 0090:
-Under the Gundam: Double Fake (1989 manga)

U.C. 0092:
-Mobile Suit Gundam: The Revival of Zeon (1988 manga)*

U.C. 0093:
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (1988 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (1987 manga)*
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack (1988-89 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack - Hi-Streamer (1988 novel)
--Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counterattack - Beltorchika's Children (1988 novel)

U.C. 0096:
-Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (2007-09 novel)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn (2010 OVA)

U.C. 0099:
-Mobile Suit Gundam in UC 0099: Moon Crisis (1993-94 manga)

U.C. 0105:
-Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash (1989-90 novel)

U.C. 0107:
-Mobile Suit Gundam REON (1994-95 manga)

U.C. 0120:
-Mobile Suit Gundam F90 (1990-91 manga)

U.C. 0122:
-Mobile Suit Gundam F91: Formula Wars 0122 (1991 Nintendo game)
--Mobile Suit Gundam F91: Formula Wars 0122 (1991 manga)

U.C. 0123:
-Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991 film)
--Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991 manga)
--Mobile Suit Gundam F91 (1991 novel)
-Mobile Suit Gundam F91 Silhouette Formula 91 (1992-93 manga)
-Mobile Suit Gundam Silhouette Formula 91 in U.C.0123 (1993 manga)

U.C. 0133:
-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam (1994-97 novel)

-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam Side Story: Skull Heart (2003-04 ???)**

U.C. 0136:
-Mobile Suit Crossbone Gundam: The Seven of Steel (2006 manga)

U.C. 0153:
-Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (1993 television series)
--Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (1993-94 manga)
--Mobile Suit Victory Gundam (1993-94 novel)
--Mobile Suit Victory Gundam Side Story (1993 manga)

U.C. 0179:
-Under the Gundam: Almarya (1989 manga)

U.C. 0203:
-Gaia Gear (1987-92 novel; radio drama)

U.C. 0223:
-G-Saviour (2000 film)
--G-Saviour (2000-01 novel)

U.C. 1160:
-Artificial Newtypes Story: Mad Wang 1160 (1994-95 manga)
Last edited by SOCL on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:06 am, edited 4 times in total.
SOCL

ZeroBusterXX

Uh, not to go off-topic, but what's "Artificial Newtype Story: Mad Wang" about?
SOCL

ZeroBusterXX wrote:Uh, not to go off-topic, but what's "Artificial Newtype Story: Mad Wang" about?
Not sure. It was on Wikipedia's timeline, which is why I marked it with two asterisks. :|

EDIT: Sorry, Mark - I didn't mean for that last post to look like I was trying to hijack this thread. :(
SOCL