The Official Gundam Breaker Battlogue Anime Thread Mk I

The place to discuss anything relating to anime or manga.
AGF-Antoine

The Official Gundam Breaker Battlogue Anime Thread Mk I

So Bandai announced Gundam Breaker Battlogue as their next Build-series thingy.
I was surprised there still wasn't a topic about it, so decided to start one myself.

Official Site of the anime does not show much yet.
Anyone else think the girl looks a lot like Misa from Gundam BREAKER 3?
It would bring my hopes up about there being an Azalea variation, I really liked how her units looked in the game.
First newspost already confirms that the director is Obari Masami.

So yeah, the Bandai Hobby project page already shows quite some of the units:
* Gundam Helios
* Gundam Lifelance Heaven
* Gundam Perfect Strike Freedom
* Blazing Gundam
* Gundam Barbatauros
* Gundam 00 Command Qan[T]
* Gundam Ground Type (Urban Combat Type)
* Gouf Crimson Custom
* Gundam Astray Red Frame Inversion
* Wing Gundam Sky Zero

Gundam Barbatauros reminds me a lot of a custom Gunpla I saw a few years back.

Gouf Crimson Custom makes me wonder if it will have AI-pilots, just like in Build Fighters: Battlogue episode 1.
Animated debut of Johnny Ridden would be very nice.

I really hope they will do Hyaku-Shiki J and Break Dias from Gundam BREAKER 3 as well.
PowerdGNFlag

Re: Gundam Breaker Battlogue

We have a PV! The official site has been updated as well with the usual Staff/Story/Character/Mecha details.

I'm pretty sure it's been said before, but this is pretty much a crossover of Gundam Breaker 3 and Mobile, with Misa piloting the Blazing Gundam (no Azalea here), and we get seemingly for the first time a "canon" name for the protagonist of Gundam Breaker Mobile: Ryuusei Fudou (フドウ・リュウセイ).
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Kuruni

PowerdGNFlag wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:31 am [...]and we get seemingly for the first time a "canon" name for the protagonist of Gundam Breaker Mobile: Ryuusei Fudou (フドウ・リュウセイ).
Which mean I finally can stop call him Gunbuo.
My girlfriend was a loli.
Dark Duel

PowerdGNFlag wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:31 am We have a PV!
Not bad. I absolutely hate that SF variant, but that's mostly a visceral reaction to the fact that it's basically a combination of my two least favorite main-series Cosmic Era designs ever. As far as the others, most of them are kinda "meh" for me. Helios and the D-Hell variant are kinda neat, I'm still kinda looking forward to seeing Blazing Gundam in action even if I'm not a fan of the default faceplate design, mostly because I like everything else about it.

I'm also curious to get a closer look at that black RX-79[G] and the Wing Zero, even if it looks at first glance like they're merely recolors - those two occupy a very special place in my heart, since Wing and 08th MS Team were the two series that got me into the franchise.
PowerdGNFlag wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:31 amwe get seemingly for the first time a "canon" name for the protagonist of Gundam Breaker Mobile: Ryuusei Fudou (フドウ・リュウセイ).
That name sounds strangely familiar, and I can't seem to quite put my finger on why.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
PowerdGNFlag

Dark Duel wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 10:14 am
PowerdGNFlag wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 8:31 amwe get seemingly for the first time a "canon" name for the protagonist of Gundam Breaker Mobile: Ryuusei Fudou (フドウ・リュウセイ).
That name sounds strangely familiar, and I can't seem to quite put my finger on why.
Remove the R and you get this guy.
Well, I guess I'm a nobody...
Dark Duel

There we go. That's it.
// ART THREAD // NOT ACCEPTING REQUESTS

"You can learn all the math in the 'verse, but take a boat in the air you don't love, she'll shake you off just as sure as the turn of the worlds. Love keeps her in the air when she ought to fall down. Tells you she's hurting before she keens. Makes her a home."
Kuruni

Re: The Official Gundam Breaker Battlogue Anime Thread Mk I

Well, I say it's overall fun. I guess it would work better if I play the games, but since I don't, only Mahara and Takuma are truly memorable. Takuma is more or less Meijin/Kyoya of this series, the unquestionable best fighter of their home series (and it help that Takuma only use Awaken Mode for stats boost and not some flashy finisher). While Mahara is clearly the center character, I think a little more vuild up on his character would make him far more sympathatic. It's clear that he realize how much a jerk he was by the end, but we don't see much of him before he went crazy by grudge.
My girlfriend was a loli.