Miscellaneous Gundam contributions

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
Kuruni

Re: Miscellaneous Gundam contributions

Post by Kuruni » Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:31 pm

They are different? I thought it's same except slighly darker colours...dang, so is the previous ReZEL sumission...

If we're going to seperate, it's from anime.
My girlfriend was a loli.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:33 pm

Kuruni wrote:They are different? I thought it's same except slighly darker colours...dang, so is the previous ReZEL sumission...

If we're going to seperate, it's from anime.
Yeah, if you compare printed copies or high-res images side by side you can tell - it's especially obvious on the Unicorn Gundam itself. They're following the same basic proportions, but the biggest change is an overall simplification of details. I'm not sure if the animation designs are by Katoki or someone on Sunrise staff. It's possible they're also by him, since he's shown some versatility recently (not just drawing everything in the "Gundam Fix" style he uses on the Unicorn novel designs).

EDIT: Oh, I figured out the easiest way to tell the anime version of Kshatriya apart! There are NO DETAILS drawn on the stored funnels inside the shoulder armor! The novel version has a lot of other details that were omitted from the anime version but these are the most obvious.
-Paul Segal

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Thu Sep 24, 2009 12:11 pm

Hy folks,

a new story for the Kadokawa line can be now added:

Mobile Suit Gundam Katana - Bond of the Battlefield U.C. 0084
Format: manga
Story & Art: Yoshihiro Sono

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

RGM-79FC Striker Custom
height: 18.0m
Weight: 52.2t [45.2t] at min., 76.3t at max.
unit type: mobile suit
* http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _576lo.jpg

Please feel free to clean that image. I will update this section as soon as possible. Please regard that i will post little known series as well. So stay tuned :D

-- Henning
Last edited by Gundam Enzyklopadist on Fri Sep 25, 2009 4:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:02 pm

Gundam Enzyklopadist wrote:Hy folks,

a new story for the Kadokawa line can be now added:

Mobile Suit Gundam Katana
Do we have the previous manga, that this is a sequel to, listed? The MS designs booklet with the previous issue of Gundam Ace made it appear that this is a sequel to the other Ace manga featuring the GM Striker and various customized GM variants. Also, there are now two sets of line art for the Striker Custom - the "ver ka" style one seen above, and the one last month which matched the style of the GM Striker from that previous manga.
I'd be getting scans of all this stuff ready (of everything in that bonus booklet, really), but I'm having some serious computer trouble at home. Sorry if this post doesn't make too much sense, since I don't have the booklet handy right now and can't refer to the other series and mecha designs in question by name.
-Paul Segal

StrikeEnd

Post by StrikeEnd » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:35 am

"Death solves everything; No man, no problem." - Joseph Stalin
"I am The Stig" - Mark Webber's T-shirt

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:05 am

asterphage,

the series you probably mean is the One Year War manga side story

Mobile Suit Gundam - We ´re Federation Hooligans!!
(機動戦士ガンダム - オレら連邦愚連隊// Kidou Senshi Gundam - Orera Renpou Gurentai!!)

by Yoshihiro Sono, right?

This series is not covered yet. It it is one of my future projects, but if you have the first 5 volumes and want to do this, please feel free to do it. Furthermore regard the fact that Katana is a sequel to the above mentioned manga.

Your help, contributions are always welcome and awesome. I hope you can fix your problems.

-- Henning

Strike Zero

Post by Strike Zero » Fri Sep 25, 2009 1:20 pm

Copypasta'd from this thread.
fahentai wrote:sorry for my bad English but as I said before, I am just an Chinese international student in Australia.So.......
Recently, when I reading the information in MAHQ's data base I find out that there two mistakes:
1. For the M.S. gelgoog 14FS( appeared in gundam 0083) it says that it just gets a heavy beam rife, which in incorrect. That one in fact is a beam maching gun that can doing runing fire. The evidence is showed in the animation gundam 0083.(14fs vs gp01 before equiped F.B. system) and also there are some spec notes for this. However, now I am not be able to give this but as I read before, I mean, the notes, it also said that it is a beam maching gun which is modified from cartridge weapon after one year war.
2.For the M.S. in gundam turn a, it says that SUMO, turn a and turn x's powerplant are all fusion reactors, which is incorrect. Their powerplants in fact get nothing to do with nuclear fusion at all. The evidence comes from that golden sumo's model's specification. We can find out that in here G.C.P. is short for guage-collapser-pile. In both Japanese and Chinese, that kind engin is called 缩退炉. Usually that kind of engin is used as the powerplant for super robot. As I know, Gunbuster (come from the animation gunbuster) and Granzon (come from super robot war) are both using that kind of engin and also in the animation The Secret Of Blue Water (made by ganix) both that red and blue battleships are using it. Never the less, due to my poor English I am not be able to explain how that engin works. But anyway, they are different.
Therefore, I wise that somebody fix those two problems in data base.
Thundermuffin wrote:SETSUNA: There is no Tomino in this world.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Fri Sep 25, 2009 5:08 pm

fahentai wrote:2.For the M.S. in gundam turn a, it says that SUMO, turn a and turn x's powerplant are all fusion reactors, which is incorrect. Their powerplants in fact get nothing to do with nuclear fusion at all. The evidence comes from that golden sumo's model's specification. We can find out that in here G.C.P. is short for guage-collapser-pile. In both Japanese and Chinese, that kind engin is called 缩退炉. Usually that kind of engin is used as the powerplant for super robot. As I know, Gunbuster (come from the animation gunbuster) and Granzon (come from super robot war) are both using that kind of engin and also in the animation The Secret Of Blue Water (made by ganix) both that red and blue battleships are using it. Never the less, due to my poor English I am not be able to explain how that engin works. But anyway, they are different.
In Japanese this is written as 縮退炉 - "shukutai ro", or "degeneracy furnace".
http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E7%B8%AE% ... 0%E7%82%89
The Wikipedia article appears to equivocate this with the "asymptotic drive" from Arthur C. Clarke's 1975 novel Imperial Earth.

The English phrase apparently used in Turn A, "Helical Phase Hypericitation (or Hyperoscillation? I can't find an image of the source for this) Gauge Collapser Pile", is indeed represented on the MAHQ profile as the "HPHGCP" acronym mentioned before "ultracompact fusion reactor".

This blog post:
http://cherrynoir.blog4.fc2.com/blog-entry-271.html
Gives us:
螺旋位相型超震動ゲージ場縮退炉
"rasen isou kata chou shindou gene ba shukutai ro"
"Helix Phase Type Super (or Hyper) Tremor (or Agitation) Generator Field Degeneracy Furnace"
That seems to back up the "Hyperoscillation" rendering.

It seems also worth noting that the armor material, "MFE gundium FGI composite", it short for something equally long-winded and confusing, according to the model kit:
http://www.1999.co.jp/itbig00/10006740k.jpg
"Moduration Fractal Edge Gundium Functionally Gradient Intelligent Composite Materials"
-Paul Segal

Red Zaku

Post by Red Zaku » Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:11 am

"I'M THE CRIMSON LIGHTNING DAMNIT!" - Johnny Ridden

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Mon Oct 05, 2009 1:53 pm

Hy folks,

here is another new series for you:

Mobile Suit Gundam Explosion
Japanese title: 機動戦士ガンダム エクスプロージョン
Story & Art: Minoru Sugiyama

Summary: December 24th, U.C. 0079. The Battle of Solomon is raging and many deaths occur: Sleggar Law and Dozle Zabi are victims of that vicious battle...

Background: This unique drawn & written manga adaption of the movie edition of the Battle of Solomon was made by Minoru Sugiyama. It features in contradiction to the movie a cameo of Anavel Gato in a Rick Dom as well. This manga was featured first in the Respect Gundam edition in the 2006 issue of Comic BomBom titled "Gundam Magazine". This manga was also reprinted in the final volume of the Gundam Short Story Selection anthology manga series. Unfortunately Sugiyama does not provide no model numbers for the MS nor the Vehicles and Support Units.

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

Gundam

Pilot(s): Amuro Ray
Unit type: mobile suit
* Image: http://img209.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _244lo.jpg

Please note that image shows Sugiyama´s Guncannon and the Ball design as well. If someone of you have more pictures of that manga to complete this story, please post them here.

Guncannon
Pilot(s): Kai Shiden, Hayato Kobayashi
* Image: not available

Notes: Sugiyama´s design of the Guncannon features the correct unit number C-108 & C-109 for both machines.

GM

Ball
Unit type: mobile pod

Vehicles & Support Units

Bst Core Booster
Pilot(s): Sleggar Law
Unit type: fighter

Pegasus class (White Base)
Unit type: assault carrier

Salamis class
Unit type: cruiser

Magellan class
Unit type: battleship

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

Zaku II

Rick Dom
Pilot(s): Anavel Gato

Big Zam
Pilot(s): Dozle Zabi
Unit type: prototype anti-warship/anti-fortress mobile armor

Vehicles & Support Units

Musai class
Unit type: light cruiser

Gwazine class

Zena´s escape shuttle
Unit type: shuttle

-- Henning

As always: every correction or addition is welcome :D

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:51 am

Hy, here is another contribution for you:

This time I present you some board game variations featured in Hobby Japan´s Gyaza Games. Unfortunately I can´t find the list of the games, where the variations are appearing so far:

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

RXX Gundam Aircraft Type
Unit type: mobile suit/ mobile armour-hybrid
Fixed armaments: 2x cannons
Optional armaments: 1x shield
Notes: This test type was part of a plan to a built a mobile armour within the Earth Federation Forces. It uses a combination of a RX-78 upper body as Part A and a frame of an aircraft as Part B. It was never built. The 2001/12 issue features this design.
* Image: http://img140.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _245lo.JPG

BX Aircraft Type
Unit type: mobile pod/ mobile armour-hybrid
Notes: Another test type of the Earth Federation Forces to built a mobile armour. It resembles a Ball.

BX / BX-1 Ball High Mobility Type
Fixed armaments: 2x missile launcher with anti-ship-missiles
Optional armaments: beam saber
Notes: This is a also a test type of the Earth Federation Forces to built a mobile armour. This heavily armored, converted Ball is equipped with a large booster, but due to high development costs this machine never saw the light of construction. First appearance in the issue of 2001/12.
* Image: http://img253.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _142lo.JPG

BX-2 Ball High Mobility Type II
Fixed armaments: 1x 90mm Gatling gun, missile launcher with anti-ship-missiles
Optional armaments: beam saber
Notes: The second type of a never-built-concept of a Earth Federation Forces mobile armour, but as an improvement to the previous mentioned Ball it was intended to carry an additional 90mm Gatling gun.

Vehicles and Support Units

GPX Aircraftframe Space Type

Fixed armaments: 2x mega particle cannon, 2x missile containers
Optional armaments: 2x shield
Notes: The third series for the intended Earth Federation Forces mobile armour plan. A prototype of this space fighter was built and was tested with success like the GP-03-2 Dendrobium II. The 2001/12 issue provide that picture attached.
* Image: http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _461lo.JPG

As always please feel free to correct all eventual mistakes or add stuff. :D

-- Henning

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Wed Oct 07, 2009 6:14 am

Hy folks, here is my contribution to the MSV-R section:

Story: U.C. 0089, ten years after the One Year War had passed...
The Earth Federation Forces Public Relations Department commissions the Earth Federation Research F.S.S. (Federation Survey Service) agency to collect all data from both parties to uncover the mysteries of the One Year War. Take Tsutomu is a investigator of the Public Relations Department who wants to challenge this difficult project....

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

MS-06G Land Combat High Mobility Type
Unit type: high mobility ground combat mobile suit
Head height: 17.5 meters
Base weight: 58.1 metric tons
Full weight: 75.3 metric tons
Power generator output: 1015 kW
Rocket thrusters: 55500 kg
Armor: super-hard steel alloy
Armament: Zaku machine gun MMP-78 x 1, Zaku bazooka x 1, giant bazooka x 1
Mechanical designer: Kunio Okawara
Notes: The MS-06G Land Combat High Mobility Type saw a limited production run of only 15 units. It was developed to gain a better performance, mobility, armor and firepower than the MS-06J Zaku II, but with the success of the MS-07B Gouf Zeonic stopped its production. Another feature of the MS-06G was its unique antenna, installed on its head.
Source: GundamAce 2009/06 & GundamAce 2009/10
* Image: is already available

MS-09 Dom Cold Climate Type
Unit type: special customized mobile suit
Head height: 18.6 meters
Weight: 69.4 metric tons
Armament: 1x giant bazooka, 1x heat saber
Notes: During the end of the One Year War this MS was used in North America. Furthermore this MS was a locally customized version of the MS-09 Dom, deployed ofter the YMS-09 Prototype Dom was transferred to the California Base. But the top secret Zeon MS Team, which used this MS-09 Dom Cold Climate Type was wiped out. The shoulders, chest, abdomen, etc. were remodeled by M & Y, a company working for Zeonic. M & Y was also responsible for the entire customization.
Source: GundamAce 2009/08 & GundamAce 2009/10
* Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/ ... 9colda.jpg
credit goes to Gelgoog Jager

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

RX-78-2 Gundam Real Type

Notes: During the end of the One Year War the Earth Federation Forces repainted a RX-78-2 Gundam unit with superiority camouflage to test combat simulations. This MS saw only these operations tests and no combat.
Source: GundamAce 2009/10
* Image: not available at the moment

RGC-80S GM Cannon Space Attack Type
Unit type: artillery mobile suit
Head height: 18.0 meters
Weight: 44.9 metric tons
Armament: 2x 60mm Vulcan cannon, 380mm rocket bazooka, 360mm missiles
Notes: This ace-pilot-MS fought in Operation Star One, but at A Baoa Qu five of six units were destroyed. To improve its mobility and its strength new thrusters in the back and its legs, increased armor materials and a 380mm rocket bazooka were installed.

G-Fighter Real Type
Notes: This machine was tested by an Earth Federation Forces research team to make tactical combat simulations for data analysis. Furthermore the G-Fighter Real Type was actual used in combat.

G-Fighter Space Type
Overall length: 17.5 meters
Weight: 51.5 metric tons
Armament: 2x mega particle cannon, 2x three missile launchers 2x missile launchers installed in the nose
Notes: An improved G-Fighter to expand the series combat range. It features large fuel tanks in its hangar and a modified cockpit for fighting outside of the atmosphere.
* Image: http://img121.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _129lo.JPG
Source: GundamAce 2009/07 & GundamAce 2009/10

G-Fighter Amphibious Assault Type
Overall length: 21.4 meters
Weight. 69.8 metric tons
Armament: 2x mega particle cannon, 2x missile launcher, 2x bunker buster bombs
Notes: This G-Fighter is a variation, developed one year after the One Year War. With two additional boosters and armed with two bunker buster bombs on each side, the G-Fighter Amphibious Assault Type was an assault carrier. Within the body there are containers for the transport of troops.
* Image: http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _134lo.JPG
Source: GundamAce 2009/07, GundamAce 2009/08 & GundamAce 2009/10

G-Fighter Ground Bombardment Type
Overall length: 17.5 meters
Weight: 56.2 metric tons
Armament: 2x Vulcan cannons, 2x two missile launchers, 2x missile launchers installed in the nose
Notes: This special G-Fighter was designed for ground attacks. It was focused to transport heavy bombs and missiles.
GundamAce 2009/07 & GundamAce 2009/10
* Image: http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _468lo.JPG
Source: GundamAce 2009/07 & GundamAce 2009/10

If someone notes errors, please feel free to correct me or add info. I promise if I get info one the MS-14BR, MS-14C-1A and the FA-78-1 Full Armor Gundam I will post them. So stay tuned for new contributions! :D

-- Henning

EDIT October 8th, 2009: please note Mark´s corrections to my MSV-R post- thanks :D

-- Henning
Last edited by Gundam Enzyklopadist on Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

toysdream

Post by toysdream » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:25 pm

Thanks for rounding up all the MSV-R machines! I do have a few corrections to these, though...

MS-06G Land Combat High Mobility Type
The production run is actually a little over fifty units (according to the writeup in Kunio Okawara's art collection book). The main external difference is the internal power pipes and auxiliary vernier thrusters in its legs. As for the optional antenna, it's installed on the backpack, not the head.

MS-09 Dom Cold Climate Type
A few mistakes here. This machine was originally a reserve unit assigned to a special forces team; after that team was wiped out, the machine was transferred to North America, where it was customized using a cold climate backpack that was apparently developed at the California Base. (This backpack is based on that of the Prototype Dom, and has artificial snow blowers for camouflage purposes.) M&Y wasn't involved in its creation; this may be a misinterpretation of the writeup in Kunio Okawara's art collection book, which notes that many custom machines were created at the end of the war "that were not recorded by M&Y or Zeonic".

RX-78-2 Gundam Real Type
More properly, "Real Type Colors". According to the writeup in Gundam Ace, this color scheme was used in tactical computer simulations, and there's no indication that it was ever applied to an actual machine, let alone used in combat. Ditto for the G-Armor Real Type Colors.

RGC-80S GM Cannon Space Attack Type
Literally "Space Assault Version." Its armament should be listed as "60mm vulcan gun x 2, 360mm rocket launcher x 1, Balzac 380mm rocket bazooka, beam spray gun". The rocket bazooka is a handheld weapon, carried in addition to the shoulder-mounted cannon. The main difference in this version is that the usual leg armor is removed (since it serves mainly as a counterweight while firing the cannon in ground combat), and GM Sniper Custom-style leg thrusters are installed instead. Thus it has higher mobility in space combat, but technically less armor than the standard version. Five or six units are said to have fought at A Baoa Qu, but since they were never seen again in the postwar era, it's assumed that most of them were destroyed in that battle.

G-Fighter Space Type
Note that the cockpit is a two-seater type.

G-Fighter Amphibious Assault Type
"Assault Landing Type" might be a better translation. It was developed after the One Year War, but I don't think it specifically says one year later.

G-Fighter Ground Bombardment Type
This sounds more like a testbed with an arbitrary mix of weapons, rather than a specially designed variation. According to the Gundam Ace writeup: "Taking note of the payload of the G-Fighter, which could fly while carrying the RX-78, the Earth Federation Forces ordered the development of weapons exclusively for its use. Ground attack testing was performed using the missile launchers and mounted vulcan pods which had been completed."

So far, the Full Armor Gundam hasn't been featured in the Gundam Ace series, although Okawara did do an illustration for his art book which shows the internal missile bays. Here's some info on the Gelgoog variations, though; note that these don't seem to have official names yet, just model numbers.

MS-14BR (Chimaera Fleet A Baoa Qu Battle Version)
Height: 19.2 meters
Weight: 53.3 tons
Armament: beam rifle, etc
Notes: Designed for improved mobility, with leg armor removed and larger thrusters installed. Due to its resemblance to the MS-06R series, it's informally known as the "Gelgoog R". Two machines were remodeled in Zimmad's factories, and delivered to the Chimaera fleet along with spare parts that were used to upgrade a third unit. Although it looks like the beam rifle is attached to the backpack, this is actually just a storage rack, and the beam rifle (which sports a cooling jacket and grenade launcher) is hand-held when in use.

MS-14C-A1 (Chimaera Fleet A Baoa Qu Battle Version)
Height: 19.2 meters
Weight: 56.2 tons
Armament: beam rifle, giant bazooka, etc
Notes: Has conformal tanks on its legs to extend its operating time. A high mobility backpack similar to that of the B type was prepared as optional equipment, and it can switch between this backpack and a standard cannon pack depending on the mission. (The existing images show it with the high mobility backpack; the giant bazooka is just sitting in a storage rack, not built into the backpack.) The stripes on its left side are for recognition purposes, and apparently there are also B types with matching patterns.

-- Mark

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Mark, thank you very much for your corrections :D I will edit my post tomorrow. My Japanese is not so good, but I always try my best, you know.

Otherwise is it possible for you to full fill my request regarding a full run down for the differences between the original Gundam Sentinel storyline and the re-edition? Thanks in advance for everything.

-- Henning

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:07 am

Hy folks, here you got another contribution. Unfortunately I was forced to use a Chinese source and Google´s Translator for this series:

THE FIRST STEP
Japanese title: THE FIRST STEP
Story by: Masaya Takahashi
Art by: Kazuhisa Kondo
Format: novel

Story: U.C. 0083, three years after the One Year War. Char Aznable alias Quattro Bajeena returns from Axis to Earth and notices the change of politics done by Jamitov Hymem....

Background: This novel was written by Masaya Takahashi and was released in Model Graphix PROJECT Z in 1986. The art scenes are coming from Kazuhisa Kondo. Later both teamed up again for the story MS Battlefield Chronicle Side Story - BORN TO BE WILD AGAIN: Wandering Samurai.

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

Gelgoog Commander Type

Pilot(s): Quattro Bajeena (Char Aznable)
Notes: According to the text this Gelgoog Commander Type was painted red.
* Image: http://img13.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _115lo.JPG

Gelgoog
Armaments: 1x giant bazooka
* Image: http://img243.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _421lo.JPG

Rick Dom
* Image: very tiny image, so I must omit it.
Source: http://img145.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _352lo.jpg

Axis camouflaged freighter
unit type: camouflaged freighter
Notes: Char used this freighter on his travel to Earth.
* Image: http://img233.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_18lo.JPG
* 2nd Image: http://img25.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _347lo.jpg

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

Gundam
Pilot(s): Amuro Ray
* Image: not available, only mentioned

Guncannon

GM

Salamis class

Unit type: cruiser
Notes: The story mentioned the 6th Earth Federation Forces fleet is using the Salamis class as their primary ship class.

Please feel free to add all additional info I was not able to get. Otherwise all corrections are welcome as well - thanks :D So stay tuned for new contributions.

-- Henning

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:12 am

Hy folks, another day another contribution. Today I present three little series, which were published in Kadokawa´s GundamAce magazine.

One Day -H.D.A.-
Japanese title: 或る日 -H.D.A.-
Story & Art: Hiroyuki Kitazume

Summary: One day young Haman Karn awakens and we get info what a typical day of her on Axis, like gym exercises, breakfast, her studies. Further details include that the Earth Federation is now in charge of Side 3 and later that day she and her sister Serrana went shopping. As they go into an arcade centre, Haman defeats a boy named Mashmyre Cello...

Background: Haman's Deleted Affair, this prequel manga to CDA was published in Special GundamAce 2002/12 only. A post One Year War story about Haman´s life bevor she meets Char Aznable.

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

Dom

Armaments: heat saber, 1x giant bazooka
Pilot(s): Haman Karn
* Image: http://img128.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 1085lo.JPG

Gelgoog
Armaments: 1x beam naginata
Pilot(s): Mashmyre Cello
* Image: http://img227.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _383lo.JPG

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My First Triumph: a memory of Emma Sheen
Japanese title: My first triumph: a memory of Emma Sheen
Story & Art: Hiroyuki Kitazume

Summary: U.C. 0086. Six years after the One Year War a Earth Federation Forces fleet of five Magellans are now hunting remaining Zeon remnants. After a positive detection of the enemy her MS team is launched and Emma fights against a Gelgoog. The fleet is now in the region of L2, where her superior officier salutes to Emma´s success. The scene switches and we see now Emma on the Argama looking back at that picture...

Background: This manga was published in Zeta GundamAce # 001 2005/07 for the first time and shows Emma's past during her duty within the Earth Federation Forces.

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

RGM-79C GM Kai

Pilot(s): Emma Sheen
* Image: http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _448lo.JPG

Magellan Kai class
* Image: http://img185.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _198lo.JPG

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

Gelgoog

* Image: http://img179.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _344lo.JPG

Musai class
Unit type: light cruiser
* Image: http://img253.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _213lo.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah Zabiarov - The White Knight of the Round Table
Japanese title: 円卓の白い騎士 サラ・ザビアロフ物語
Story & Art: Chamber K2

Summary: During the One Year War U.C. 0079 a young girl named Sarah Zabiarov listenes to a medival tale of knights and royalty telling by her mother. The scenes switches where a Gelgoog Cannon was shot down and destroyed Sarah´s home, killing her parents. Now she has a image in her head that the Zeon are only evil humans. But now in U.C. 0088 Paptimus is her white knight and she launches in the Bolinoak Sammahn...

Background: This manga features the background history of Sarah Zabiarov. It was published in Zeta GundamAce # 003 2006/04 only. Another interesting tidbit is the English written subtitle: The White Knight from Jupiter, which refers to Paptimus Scirocco.

Earth Federation Forces/ Titans

Mobile Weapons

GM Trainer

Unit type: mass production general purpose mobile suit
armaments: 1x beam spray gun, 1x Beam saber
* Image: http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_64lo.JPG

Bolinoak Sammahn
Unit type: Unit type: prototype general purpose mobile suit
Pilot(s): Sarah Zabiarov
* Image: http://img249.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _588lo.JPG

Jupitris class (Jupitris)

Unit type: large transport ship
* Image: no clear image available
Source: http://img207.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_99lo.jpg

Principality of Zeon

Mobile Weapons

Gelgoog Cannon

Unit type: mass production artillery mobile suit
* Image: http://img191.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_29lo.JPG

Zaku Flipper
Unit type: mass production reconnaissance mobile suit
* Image: http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _999lo.JPG

I hope everything is correct, otherwise please feel free to correct all eventual mistakes.

-- Henning

EDIT October 9th, 2009:

thanks to asterphage the GM of Sarah Zabiarov - The White Knight of the Round Table is actually a GM Trainer , please regard this correction.

-- Henning
Last edited by Gundam Enzyklopadist on Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:50 pm

Gundam Enzyklopadist wrote:Sarah Zabiarov - The White Knight of the Round Table
Japanese title: 円卓の白い騎士 サラ・ザビアロフ物語
Story & Art: Chamber K2
GM
armaments: 1x beam spray gun, 1x Beam saber
* Image: http://img106.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_64lo.JPG
That's actually a TGM-79 GM Trainer.
-Paul Segal

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:47 pm

That's actually a TGM-79 GM Trainer.
Doh, you are right - thanks a lot :!:

I am editing it, but the manga lacks the model number and so I will name it "GM Trainer".

-- Henning

Gundam Enzyklopadist

Post by Gundam Enzyklopadist » Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:53 am

Hy folks! Today I am dealing with the two(!) manga adaptions of Turn A Gundam. The first one is drawn by Koichi Tokita and the second is made by Atsushi Soga. Both have different elements to the anime series.

Background: Tokita´s manga was running was from May 1999 to April 2000 in the magazine ComicBomBom and was compiled into two tankobon.

∀ Gundam
Japanese title: ∀ ガンダム
Story: Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yatate
Art: Koichi Tokita

Earth Militia

Mobile Weapons

SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01) ∀ Gundam
Armaments: 1x beam rifle, 1x shield
Pilot(s): Loran Cehack (aka Laura Rolla)
* Image: http://img101.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _411lo.JPG

AMX-109 Kapool
Unit type: mass production amphibious mobile suit
Pilot(s): Sochie Heim
* Image: http://img229.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_50lo.JPG

FLAT-L06D FLAT
Unit type: Flexible Ladder Actuator Technology-based transformable re-entry mobile suit
* Image: http://img201.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _477lo.JPG

MS-06 Borjarnon
* Image: http://img235.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_33lo.JPG

MS-05 Borjarnon Gavane Goonny Custom
Pilot(s): Gavane Goonny
* Image: http://img255.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _100lo.JPG

NRS-P701R Godwin
Unit type: close combat mobile suit
Notes: It appears with with Gozzo´s railgun
* Image: http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _159lo.JPG

NRX-055 Baund Doc
Unit type: prototype Newtype use transformable mobile armor
Notes: it appears in mobile armour mode, but in Turn A we have no Newtypes
* Image: http://img257.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _560lo.JPG

OZ-10VMSX Gundam Aesculapius
Pilot(s): Corin Nander
Notes: it appears in close combat mode
* Image: http://img225.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _196lo.JPG

Bull-One

Unit type: fighter-bomber biplane
Armament: machine gun x 2, bombs
* Image: http://img37.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _489lo.JPG

Armored vehicle
Armament: 1x two cannons
* Image: http://img138.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _371lo.JPG

Gallop
Unit type: land battleship
* Image: http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _485lo.JPG

Long barrel cannon
Unit type: Long barrel cannon
* Image: http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _212lo.JPG

Willgem
Unit type: spaceship
* Image: http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_35lo.JPG

Moonrace (Dianna Counter forces/Gym Ghingnham forces)

Mobile Weapons

CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X

Unit type: Project 6, Division 1, Section 2 mobile suit
Notes: The Turn X was found on the Moon.
Pilot(s): Gym Ghingnham
* Image: http://img152.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 1110lo.JPG

G-M1F (XM-0754) Bandit
Pilot(s): Merrybell Gadget
* Image: http://img24.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _253lo.JPG

JMA-0530 Walking Dome "WaDom"
Unit type: mass production ground assault mobile suit
* Image: http://img263.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _395lo.JPG

Unknown MS
Notes: I found two names for this MS: Mobile Gaudarda and Mass Production Turn A Gundam, but which is the correct one? Can you help me?
* Image: http://img183.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _367lo.JPG

MRC-F20 SUMO
Unit type: Strike Unit for Maneuver Operations mobile suit
* Image: http://img169.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _999lo.JPG

MRC-F20 SUMO Harry Ord Custom
Armaments: 1x Heat fan weapon
Notes: Here it deploys additional boosters
Pilot(s): Harry Ord
* Image: http://img156.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _484lo.JPG
* Image 2: http://img197.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_35lo.JPG

TAF-M9 Eagail
Unit type: transformable mobile suit
Armaments: 1x Minchi drill
* Image: http://img206.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _565lo.JPG

MRC-U11D Walking Dumpling "WaD"
Unit type: mass production light assault mobile suit
* Image: http://img167.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 1098lo.JPG

NRS-P701 Gozzo
* Image: http://img131.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _173lo.JPG

G-838 Mahiroo
Unit type: mass production assault mobile suit
Notes: seven units appear here
* Image: http://img219.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _488lo.JPG

MRC-F31 (J-2126) Muttowoooo
Unit type: transformable mobile armor
Notes: it appears in mobile armor mode with active blades
* Image: http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _774lo.JPG

Aspite

Unit type: space battleship
* Image: http://img16.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _355lo.JPG

Almaiya
* Image: http://img245.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 22_5lo.JPG

Soleil
Unit Type: flagship
* Image: http://img266.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _135lo.JPG

Unknown ship
* Image: http://img258.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _488lo.JPG

Transport Truck
* Image: http://img224.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _130lo.JPG

Gendarme
* Image: http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _482lo.JPG

Transport launch vehicle
Unit type: this vehicle was launched by the Gendarme used by the Red Team.
* Image: http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _528lo.JPG

Civilians

Airship

Notes: these airship is used by Cine Lineford
* Image: http://img137.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _617lo.JPG

Truck
* Image: http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _179lo.JPG

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Background: Soga´s adaption of Turn A Gundam is far longer than Tokita´s version. It was running from August 1999 to May 2002 in the Magazine Z serial. In this manga we see a Bug weapon from U.C. 0123, disguised as a Haro!

Later it was compiled to five volumes by Magazine ZKC and saw a even an international release. Yes, the first 16 chapters were officially released in German within an manga anthology named Manga Power. Unfortunately the series was discontinued, probably caused by Bandai. I have no idea, why.

Please regard that here some trucks and other land vehicles appear, which will be submitted later.

∀ Gundam
Japanese title: ∀ ガンダム
Story: Yoshiyuki Tomino, Hajime Yatate
Art: Atsushi Soga

Earth Militia

Mobile Weapons

SYSTEM ∀-99 (WD-M01) ∀ Gundam

Armaments: 1x beam rifle, 1x shield
Pilot(s): Loran Cehack (aka Laura Rolla)
* Image: http://img180.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _483lo.JPG

AMX-109 Kapool
Unit type: mass production amphibious mobile suit
Pilot(s): Sochie Heim
* Image: http://img43.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 2_86lo.JPG

FLAT-L06D FLAT
Unit type: Flexible Ladder Actuator Technology-based transformable re-entry mobile suit
* Image: http://img194.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_12lo.JPG

* Image: http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _580lo.JPG

MS-06 Borjarnon
* Image: http://img165.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _833lo.JPG

MS-05 Borjarnon Gavane Goonny Custom
Pilot(s): Gavane Goonny
* Image: http://img141.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _195lo.JPG

Hipheavy

Unit type: fighter-bomber biplane
* Image: http://img230.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _150lo.JPG

Willgem
Unit type: spaceship
* Image: http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _506lo.JPG

Moonrace (Dianna Counter forces/Gym Ghingnham forces)

Mobile Weapons

CONCEPT-X 6-1-2 Turn X

Unit type: Project 6, Division 1, Section 2 mobile suit
Pilot(s): Gym Ghingnham
* Image: http://img154.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _566lo.JPG

G-838 Mahiroo
Unit type: mass production assault mobile suit
* Image: http://img228.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _520lo.JPG

G-M1F (XM-0754) Bandit
Pilot(s): Merrybell Gadget
Notes: this MS appears here with three different designs : "normal", with wire-guided claws and two additional
shoulder cannons:
* Image: http://img233.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _503lo.JPG
* Image 2 (wire-guided claws attacking the Turn A Gundam): http://img252.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _415lo.JPG
* Image 3 (two additional shoulder cannons): http://img259.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _208lo.JPG

JMA-0530 Walking Dome "WaDom"
Unit type: mass production ground assault mobile suit
* Image: http://img187.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _528lo.JPG

MRC-F20 SUMO
* Image: http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _381lo.JPG

MRC-F20 SUMO Harry Ord Custom
Armaments: 1x Heat fan weapon
Notes: Here it deploys additional boosters
Pilot(s): Harry Ord
* Image: http://img208.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _368lo.JPG

* Image: http://img264.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _580lo.JPG

NRS-P701R Godwin
Notes: It appears with with Gozzo´s railgun
* Image: http://img157.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _587lo.JPG

TAF-M9 Eagail
Armaments: 1x Minchi drill
* Image: http://img238.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _215lo.JPG

Almaiya

* Image: http://img104.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _206lo.JPG

Soleil
Unit Type: flagship
* Image: http://img234.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _192lo.JPG

Aspite
Unit type: space battleship
* Image: http://img261.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _550lo.JPG

Gendarme
* Image: http://img244.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_78lo.JPG

FLAT Transport ship
Unit type: transport ship
Notes: it can carry six FLATs
* Image: http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... 2_60lo.JPG

Harry Ord´s car
Unit type: personal use car
Driver: Harry Ord
* Image: http://img12.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... 2_56lo.JPG

Civilians

Airship

Notes: these airship is used by Cine Lineford
* Image: http://img44.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc ... _180lo.JPG

Unnamed Biplane
* Image: http://img127.imagevenue.com/img.php?lo ... _336lo.JPG

As always, please feel free to add information and pictures or correct me. Every help is welcome!

-- Henning

bilbros

Post by bilbros » Sat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 pm

Just a few minor integrations for two of the recent and appreciated contributions by Gundam Enzyklopadist:

- Hobby Japan´s Gyaza Games (a.k.a. Mobile Suit Gundam G-STRATEGY)
The original name for the RXX is ガンダム改修型機体, then a better translation would be perhaps Gundam Refined Type or Gundam Improved Type; similar considerations for the BX (original name: ボール改修型機体), which would be Ball Refined Type or Ball Improved Type. By the way, this latter Ball variant is the one depicted in the image you referred to the BX / BX-1 Ball High Mobility Type.
Likewise, another possible translation for the GPX (original name: 航宙機発展型機体) would be Space Flight Development Type Craft.

Other units featuring in this series are as follows:

AEUG (Anti-Earth Union Group)

Mobile Weapons

MSA-005-2 Methuss Mass Production Type
Unit type: mass production attack use transformable mobile suit
Notes: Despite the SD design of the drawing, the model is virtually identical to the standard Methuss.
Featured in the 2002-10 issue
No picture available

MSN-00100 Hyaku Shiki Mass Production Type
Unit type: mass production attack use mobile suit
Notes: This is a white-colored mass production version ofthe Hyaku Shiki.
No picture available

MSZ-006 Z Gundam Mass Production Type
Unit type: mass production attack use transformable mobile suit
Notes: Despite the SD design of the drawing, the model is virtually identical to the standard Z Gundam.
No picture available

MSZ-010 ZZ Gundam Prototype
Unit type: prototype transformable mobile suit
Fixed armaments: high mega cannon
double vulcan gun x 2
hyper beam saber / double beam cannon x 2
missiles
Optional hand armaments: double beam rifle
Notes: This is a prototype unit for the mass production version of the ZZ.
Featured in the 2003-04 issue
http://img139.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _965lo.jpg

RA-154 Hydrax
Fixed armament: hydro cannon x 2
torpedoes
beam saber
Mechanical designer: Satomi Udzumaki
Notes: Developed basing on Char's personal experiences, this unit provided of anti-beam coating can change from a land use MS mode to an underwater MA one.
http://img159.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _158lo.jpg

RMS-099NT Röten Dias
Unit type: quasi-psycommu mobile suit
Equipment and design features: quasi-psycommu system
Remote weapons: wired arm beam gun x 2
incom (stored in backpack)
Notes: Featured in the 2003-06 issue
No picture available

RX-160X Apparatus
Unit type: quasi-psycommu mobile suit
Equipment and design features: quasi-psycommu system
Fixed armament: mega particle cannon (mounted in chest)
beam saber
Remote weapons: wire-guided mega launcher x 2 (mounted on shoulders)
Notes: This model was developed by former Titans engineers basing on the RX-160 Byalant.
Featured in the 2003-06 issue
No picture available

RX-79(G)NT Gundam Mass Production Type NT Use
Unit type: Newtype use mobile suit
Optional hand armaments: beam rifle
100 mm machinegun
missile launcher
rocket launcher
shield
Notes: featured in the 2002-04 issue
No picture available

Axis/Neo Zeon

Mobile Weapons

AGX-04 Gerbera Tetra NT Use
Notes: This is a psycommu-equipped version of Gerbera Tetra, armed with funnels.
Featured in the 2002-08 issue.
No picture available

AMX-004 Qubeley Early Mass Production Type
Unit type: early mass production Newtype use mobile suit
Notes: Fundamentally similar to the Haman's model, this version can be distinguished for its head-mounted antenna.
No picture available

AMX-103 Hamma Hamma Mass Production Type
Unit type: mass production mobile suit
Fixed armaments: 3-barrel beam gun
Optional hand armaments: shield with mega particle guns
beam saber
Notes: Appearance-wise, this model is virtually identical to the standard Hamma Hamma (despite the SD design of the drawing), but its thruster power and mobility are drastically increqased.
Featured in the 2003-06 issue.
No picture available

MS-14J ReGelg Early Mass Production Type
Notes: Improved gelgoog model, used by Axis-based Zeon guerrillas both on space and on the Earth.
Featured in the 2002-10 and 2002-12 issues
No picture available

NZ-000 Quin Mantha Haman Karn Use
Unit type: Newtype use heavy mobile suit
Notes: This unit shows Haman Karn's personal white and purple coloring.
Featured in the 2003-06 issue
No picture available

Qubeley β
Notes: This an experimental unit for the mass production of the Quebeley. Compared to Haman's model, the funnel number is decreased.
No picture available

Earth Federation Forces

Mobile Weapons

FF(A)-79C Federation Force Prototype MA
Notes: Developed basing on the data obtained with the RX-78GP03 Dendrobium.
Featured in the 2002-04 and 2002-06 issues
No picture available

GP-03-2 Dendrobium II
Unit type: mass production attack use mobile armor
Equipment and design features: I-field beam-deflecting barrier generator
Fixed armaments: mega beam cannon x 2
large focusing missile
small focusing missile
Notes: This simplified version of the Dendrobium, has a fighter aircraft as its core module; it can be used both in space and on the Earth.
http://img173.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _371lo.jpg

ZZ-NT Gundam
Unit type: attack use mobile suit
Pilot: Amuro Ray
Notes: This is the leading unit of a special EFF newtype corps used to attack the asteroid base of Axis.
Featured in the 2003-08 issue
No picture available

Titans

Mobile Weapons

Gundam Mk-III Experiment Type
Unit type: prototype transformable mobile suit
Notes: Capable of transforming into a flight mode, this prototype was developed by Titans in collaboration with the Anaheim Electronics, basing on the data from the Z Gundam.
No picture available

RX-178 Gundam Mk-II Mass Production Type
Notes: Compared to the standard RX-178, this model is characterized by simplified electronic systems, as well as improved armor, power output and performances.
Featured in the 2002-12 issue
No picture available

Finally, the cover of the 2002-10 issue shows some RMS-108 Marasai and RMS-154 Barzam in a peculiar orange and black camouflage color scheme.
http://img257.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _239lo.jpg

- THE FIRST STEP
As can be seen from the image below, Gaza-C should be added among the Zeon (actually Axis) mobile weapons.
* image http://img251.imagevenue.com/img.php?im ... _124lo.jpg
Furthermore, the so-called "Axis camouflaged freighter" is named Emden, and among the featured Salamis class vessels, the one named Cam Ranh Bay apparently embarks twelve RGM-79C GM Kai.

--------------
An now, another series (unfortunately, I have no picture for it)

Mobile Suit Gundam Aishim

This short manga by Nana Mudzuki is currently listed by MAHQ under the Gundam 0080 Visual Comic heading. Actually, it featured in Volume 2 of that book, but it was originally released on two issues of Bandai Cyber Comix (respectively number 017, published in 1990-03 and number 020, published in 1990-06).

Principality of Zeon / Mercenaries

Mobile Weapons

Aishim
Pilot: Zine
Notes: MAHQ erroneously identifies this bizarre MS with the name of its pilot (Zine), and considers it a Federal unit.

Kämpfer bis
Pilot: Aleph
No picture available

Seraphim
Pilot: Memu
Notes: According to the few available information, this would be the complete for of the Aishim.
No picture available

Musai class (Zodiac)