Super Robot Wars Mk 2

Lineart, documentation and archive corrections can be submitted here.
Nightwing03

Post by Nightwing03 » Sat Feb 02, 2008 6:53 am

Last one until next weekend
G Compatible Kaiser
♣♦♠♥

Destiny_Gundam

Post by Destiny_Gundam » Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:11 pm

Alright, so as you saw with the MX section, we're at a stage to be doing the profiles in Burke's format. There are a lot of games and mecha I don't know too much about however, so I require everyone's assistance. I ask anyone who feels like it to send me a point form outline for any mecha of their choosing, listing major technologies and design features and main plot points involving the mech. I could then turn those point forms into full paragraphs. So if you're up to it, please send me an e-mail or a PM.

One other item of business. After straining my ears, I have realised that I was mistaken about two of Garmraid Blaze's attacks. Hugo has the 'Flame knuckle' while Aqua has the 'Ice knuckle'. 'Flame' kinda sounds like 'Fang' and I didn't give much thought to what Aqua was saying, hense my mistake. So here's the fixed version:

YTA-09RB Garmraid Blaze
(no picture available)

General and Technical Data

Model number: YTA-09RB
Code name: Garmraid Blaze
Unit type: experimental super robot
Manufacturer: Tsentr Project
Operator: Tsentr Project
First deployment: unknown
Accommodation: pilot and copilot, in standard cockpit in torso
Dimensions: unknown
Weight: unknown
Armor materials: unknown
Powerplant: Terminus energy engine
Equipment and design features: sensors, range unknown
Fixed armaments: form G: 2 x lighting spin edge, mounted on legs; Flame knuckle, mounted on left hand; Terminus blaster, mounted in chest; Rouga crasher, mounted on right arm; form S: Ice knuckle, mounted on right hand; TE sphere projectile; both forms: bloody ray, mounted in forehead; 2 x machine animaleed
Optional hand armaments: none
Special attack: TE Sphere Breaker; Trinity Dead End

Technical and Historical Notes

Designated the ninth unit of the Tsentr Project, the Garmraid Blaze is the upgraded form of the YTA-07RB Garmraid. It is powered by a much more stable and powerful version of the Terminus engine which creates a barrier called the TE sphere. Equipped with two machine animaleeds, the Garmraid Blaze has two forms called form G and form S. Hugo Medio is the main pilot of form G, which specializes in melee combat. In this form, the flame knuckle is fired from the left hand, the lightning spin edges in the legs are usable, and it is also armed with the Terminus blaster in the chest, and the Rouga crasher which is fired from the right arm. Aqua Centolm is the main pilot of form S, which specializes in long range combat. In this form, the ice knuckle is fired from the right hand, the TE sphere can be fired as a projectile and Aqua can fire an enormous blast of Terminus energy in the Trinity Dead End attack. Both forms are able to use the bloody ray. The machine animaleeds can be detached and attack on their own. Rouga the wolf attacks with its claws and teeth while Hiou the bird is armed with a pair of vulcan cannons.

Hugo and Aqua return to the battlefield with their new machine and continue to fight alongside Londo Bell while searching for the upgraded YµP-05 Medius Locus. After the defeat of AI1, the Tsentr Project is cancelled and the Garmraid Blaze is sealed away.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."

Bright Noa

Post by Bright Noa » Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:40 pm

Not much of a contribution, but continuing MAHQ's tradition of substituting models for line art.....

Apotheosized Ialdabaoth

Note that this is the Compact 3 version of Apotheosized Ialdabaoth, not the OGG version.
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Sat Feb 16, 2008 12:14 am

Bit of note, Trilobyte's (from OGs) profile mention three name of ships in this class. Ganland, Neverland and Wonderland.
My girlfriend was a loli.

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine

Post by Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:27 am

I notice we have a section for Scramble Commander 2, may as well submit This unfortunetly, I don't know the name of the mech or what it's armed with
Tell me bats, what are you really scared of? Failure to save this cesspool of a city? Not finding the Commissioner in time? Me, in a thong?-Joker Arkham Asylum

My father was a wheel! THE FIRST WHEEL! And you know what he transformed into?! NOTHING! But he did it with honor!-Jefire, Transformers 2

Mark064

Post by Mark064 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:58 am

Since I don't see it in this thread at least, the VTX-000 Mironga has the ODE System and is equipped with Micro Missle, TBG Missile x 2, Beam Sword, Straight Machinegun.

And while I'm at it, not checking if these have been noted or not. But in the Original Generations section Rathgrith Raven and Randgrith Raven belong under Earth Federation Army. Ialdabaoth and Valefor (Bylefol? that was the name listed in the extra preorder OGs Gaiden book at least) both appear in Original Generations under miscelanous forces. Ialdabaoth is piloted by Phorka and and Valefor/Bylefol is piloted by Phernand.

Ok I started this a while ago but never 100% finished but a more updated list of OGs mecha by faction since so much is missing. Feel free to correct any errors and what not. This is mostly just what appeared in the OG2/OG2.5 part since I think I did the OG1 part already. Ignore any OG1 mecha I threw in. The only thing that needs to be removed is the Megillot Custom (AGX-01 Bug) which got removed from and replaced with the Galocia.

Earth Federation Army

ASK-AD02 Ashsaber
ASK-G03C Rapiecage
Alteisen Nacht
Compatible Kaiser (armaments: Overbeam, Spiral Knuckle x 2, Kaiser Boomerang, Kaiser Burst. Special attack: Kaiser Tornado)
Cybuster (AGX-05)
DCAM-004F Lion Type F (Arado Bangala)
DCAM-004L (RAM-004L) Landlion
DCAM-005 (RAM-005) Barrelion
DCAM-006C (RAM-006C) Guarlion Custom
DCSMH-02 Valsione
DGG-XAM1 Dygenguard
DGG-XAM2 Ausenseiter
EXF-02S Excellence Striker
EXF-02C Excellence Cosmo-Driver
EXF-02F Excellence Flyer
GS-1 Giganscudo
GS-1D Giganscudo Duro
PTX-001 Gespenst Type R
PTX-001RV Gespenst Type-RV
PTX-003C Alteisen (Gespenst Mark III)
PTX-004 Schutzwald
PTX-005 Wildschwein
PTX-006 Wildraubtier
PTX-007-01 Gespenst Mark II Type R
PTX-007-02 Gespenst Mark II Type S
PTX-007-03C Weissritter (Gespenst Mark II Custom)
PTX-007-03UN Rein Weissritter
PTX-014 R-Blade
PTX-015 Wildwurger
PTX-016 Wildfalken
R-1 Real Personal Trooper Type-1
R-2P Real Personal Trooper Type-2 Powered
R-3 Real Personal Trooper Type-3
R-3P Real Personal Trooper Type-3 Powered
RGC-034 Rathgrith
RGV-30 Randgrith
RGC-034RV Rathgrith Raven
RGV-30RV Randgrith Raven
RPT-007 Gespenst Mark II
RPT-010 Huckebein Mark II M
RPT-010 Huckebein Mark II M
RTX-008 Huckebein
RTX-009 Huckebein 009
RTX-010 Huckebein Mark II
RTX-011AMB Huckebien Boxer
RTX-011AMG Huckebein Gunner
RTX-011L Huckebien Mark III
RTX-011R Huckebein Mark III Trombe
RW-01 R-Gun
RW-1P R-Gun Powered
SMSC Angelg
SRG-00 Grungust Type 0
SRG-01 Grungust
SRG-01-2 Grungust Unit 2
SRG-02 Grungust Type 2
SRG-03 Grungust Type 3
SRG-03D Ryukooh
SRG-03T Koryuoh
XRAM-004FA Armorlion
XRAM-006VC Seigerlion
VR-02 Vaisaga
SRX-00 Super Robot X-Type
XAM-007 Fairlion
YAM-007-1 Astelion
YAM-007-1AX Astelion AX

AMG-01 AM Gunner
Albatross class
C-242B Lady Bird
Excellence Agent Fighter
F-28 Messer
F-32 Schwert
F-32V Schwert X (Kai)
Hiryu Kai
Mobile Turret
Neviim
Peregrine class
Space Noad class (Kurogane)
Space Noah class (Hagane)
Space Noah class (Shirogane)
Tausendfuessler
Type 71 Waldung
YSF-33 Calion

Shadow Mirror/Neo Divine Crusaders

ASK-AD02 Ashsaber
ASK-AD02-02 Weissaviour (I don't even see this on MAHQ, was it in OG2 or was it new to OGs? Since there are no stats: Pilot: Lemon Browning. Height: 24.7 M, Weight: 56.1 t Weapons: O.O. (Over Oxtounge) Rifle x 1, Fire Dagger (missiles oddly enough) x many, Halberd Launcher x 1, Solid Sword Breaker x 8)
ASK-AD02M Ashsaber M
ASK-G03C Rapiecage
Bergelmir
Bergelmir M
DCAM-004 (RAM-004) Lion
DCAM-004C (RAM-004C) Cosmolion
DCAM-004F (RAM-004F) Lion Type F
DCAM-004S (RAM-004S) Sealion
DCAM-004V (RAM-004V) Lion Type V
DCAM-005 (RAM-005) Barrelion
DCAM-005 Heavy Barrelion
DCAM-005V (RAM-005V) Barrelion Type V
DCAM-006 (RAM-006) Guarlion
DCAM-006C (RAM-006C) Guarlion Custom
EG-X Soulgain
EG-XX Zweizergain
Giganspada
Guarlion Custom "Mumyou"
PTX-016 Wildfalken
PTX-016 Wildfalken
RAM-006 Guarlion LB
RGC-034 Rathgrith
RGV-30 Randgrith
RPT-007 Gespenst Mark II
PTX-016 Wildfalken
RPT-014 R-Ein
Thrudgelmir
Valscione Kai Type CF

A-12 Sorpresa
C-242B Lady Bird
F-32V Schwert X (Kai)
Killer Whale
Killer Whale class
MHT-27 Fylgia
Rhinoceros class
Space Noah class (Shirogane)
Trilobite (armaments: Turning Beam, DOB Cannon, VLS Missile Launcher) (E Field)
Type 71 Waldung
YSF-33 Calion

Inspectors

Cosmolion Type V
DCAM-004C (RAM-004C) Cosmolion
DCAM-004F Lion Type F
DCAM-004S (RAM-004S) Sealion
DCAM-004V (RAM-004V) Lion Type V
DCAM-005 Heavy Barrelion
DCAM-005V (RAM-005V) Barrelion Type V
DCAM-006 (RAM-006) Guarlion
Dikastis
Drukin
Galgau
Galocia (this is listed as Garoika on MAHQ in the OGs Gaiden section but Galocia comes from the OGs Gaiden booklet, same with the other two. The Laser Vulcan on this is also called Rapid Gun. Plus the picture listed for the Galocia can also be used on the other two as the only difference is the color)
Galocia Dec (Degu on MAHQ, no idea what offical is. Stats are: height: 11.5 m, weight: 21.8 t, armaments are: Rapid Gun, and Gattling Beam)
Galocia Nai (stats are: height: 11.5 m, weight: 21.6 t, armaments are Rapid Gun and Gattling Beam)
Graterkin
RGV-30 Randgrith
RPT-10 Huckebein Mark II M
RPT-014 R-Ein
Silbelwind

Albatross Class
F-32V Schwert X (Kai)
Gunsect
Killer Whale class
Neviim (AGX-06 White Star)
Peregrine class
Rhinoceros class
Stork

Duminas

Duminas Proton (hegiht: 30.1 m, weight: 50.3) (is this the same as the Duminas listed in the OGs Gaiden?)
Galocia
Galocia Nai
Terugatel (height: 15.2 m, weight 21.1 t)
Eleos (height: 22.7 m, weight: 58.4 t)

Shura (I can only guess this is Shura based on the OGs Gaiden section, if not them Duminas I hope someone else knows)

Agares (pilot: Alion Rukada ルカダ)
Bylefol
Galocia
Galocia Na
Huepocrisis (stats: height: 26.3 m, weight: 62.7 t)
Ialdabaoth

Shu Shirakawa

DCAM-00 (EI-YAM-003) Granzon

Wong Heavy Industries

DCAM-001MCF Valsion Custom Type CF (pilot: Wilhelm von Jürgen)
Giganspada Mass Production Type (stats: Height: 133.2 m, Weight: 270.6 t. Weapons: VLS Missile Launcher, Giga Wide Burst, Gigante Cannonne ジガンテ カンノーネ x 4)
VTX-000 Mironga
VTX-001 Bartoll
Last edited by Mark064 on Sun Mar 09, 2008 7:42 am, edited 7 times in total.

Chris
Administrator

Post by Chris » Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:39 am

Mark064 wrote:ASK-AD02-02 Weissaviour (I don't even see this on MAHQ, was it in OG2 or was it new to OGs? Since there are no stats: Pilot: Lemon Browning. Height: 24.7 M, Weight: 56.1 t Weapons: O.O. (Over Oxtounge) Rifle x 1, Fire Dagger (missiles oddly enough) x many, Halberd Launcher x 1, Solid Sword Breaker x 8)
It's new to OGs, and it's already in the OGs section, so I don't know how you missed it. Although I didn't have all the weapons listed, so that will help.
"What did catch my eye, however, was a podcast named Gundamn!. At first I thought it was a podcast about firearms and [rednecks] discussing their collection, but after looking at the episode titles I was sold." - Xhavalor

PSN: amuromsz006
Nintendo Network: mariomsz006

Wingnut

Post by Wingnut » Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:21 pm

That smilie BTW is ment to be an 8. For some reason the software tends to render an 8 followed by ) as 8).
Mark also missed the regular R-2 in his listing for the EFA.
The Gundam wiki

"Reality makes a crappy special effects crew." - Adam Savage

R.I.P., SDGO.

Mark064

Post by Mark064 » Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:05 pm

Like I said my listing was specifically for the OG2 part since I believe I already did the OG1 part so it's just mainly additions. I accidently ended up adding in some OG1 mecha but that shouldn't matter really cause they should be there already. That is why DC and the Aerogators are missing since I've done that already.

I had to disable smilies in my post to not get that. 8)

I figured the Weissaviour was somewhere, just couldn't find, I'm going blind!

Edit: Minor corrections to ART-1. The anti-aircraft missiles are called Homing Missiles, the Boosted Rifle is a Boosted Rifle H.

Edit 2: Editted the OGs Gaiden list to include what new stuff I ran into and what not, will finish off what I can do for the list by Sunday morning at the latest.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Yuusha Tokkyu Might Gaine wrote:I notice we have a section for Scramble Commander 2, may as well submit This unfortunetly, I don't know the name of the mech or what it's armed with
Machine is named Habakiri; pilot is Keiji Tachibana, aka "Scarface Kid".
-Paul Segal

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:52 am

Mugen no Frontier mecha ripped out of the Flash on the official site-

Jyaki-GUN-Oh: (that's how the site capitalizes it, for whatever reason)
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/muge ... gun-oh.jpg
Nacht (which can go Super Saiyan now, apparantly- see here)
blue - http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/mugen/nacht-b.jpg
red - http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/mugen/nacht-r.jpg
Abend:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/mugen/abend-r.jpg
Phantom:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/mugen/phantom.jpg

Larger PNG versions are here-
http://www.recognizer.net/coppermine/th ... ?album=118
They're a little jaggy on the edges, but that's because the site's images are optimized for dark backgrounds, and also because I trimmed off the fuzzy drop-shadows.
Last edited by asterphage on Thu Apr 24, 2008 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-Paul Segal

Indicible

Post by Indicible » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:05 am

Just a quick remark: the mech Lemon uses (what you call Weisssaviour) is based on the Ashsaber. Wouldn't it be more logical to call it Weisssaber, then?

As said, this is a remark, not a criticism. You guys do a great job.
The bird of Hermes is my name
Eating my wings to make me tame.

AmuroNT1

Post by AmuroNT1 » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:15 am

This is one of those cases where there's contradicting info; the US release of OG2 uses "Ashsaber", but the artbooks use "Weisssaviour" (well, actually they use "Weißsaviour").
Sakuya: "Whatever. Stop lying and give up your schemes, now."
Yukari: (Which lies and schemes are she talking about? It's hard to keep track of them all...)

-Touhou 07.5 ~ Immaterial and Missing Power

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:50 am

While I like "Ashsaber" more (mainly because it make sense so much, since every weapon named after edge weapon), I'm aware that it most likely Atlus's attemp to avoid censorship (but is word "saviour" that sensitive?) The Katakana アシュセイヴァー use "Waa" not "Baa".

BTW, concern about Shadow Mirror's assault dragoon, the Direct Projection System feature in Ashsaber, Weisssaber and Ashsaber M, accord to their profiles.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:49 pm

Valsione R, in a more traditional neutral model sheet pose (rather than the action pose she's usually shown in):
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/valsione-r.jpg

Divine Arm:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/vals ... ne-arm.jpg
Divine Blade:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/vals ... -blade.jpg

Werkbau:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werkbau.jpg

The images of its weapons are low quality, but I think they're usable.
Axion Buster:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werk ... buster.jpg
Emet Asher:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werk ... -asher.jpg
Twin Ra'am Rifle:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werk ... -rifle.jpg
Gun Slave (something) Process (the kanji in the middle of this caption was tiny and blurry in the scan I have; nevertheless, it's clearly the process of storage in/removal from Werkbau):
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werk ... rocess.jpg
Gun Slave:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werk ... -slave.jpg

Regarding "Ra'am" and "Emet Asher", those are the correct spellings of the Hebrew words which, as I understand it, these weapons are meant to be named by.

And, one more thing- Should we have the ORIGINAL design for Huckebein (mk.I) up, as well as the contemporary redesign? For a comparison of the two, see here:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/huck-compare.png
Furthermore, does anyone know who designed the original?

EDIT: Almost forgot- larger cleaned Valsione R and Werkbau. They're only about 25% larger than MAHQ size anyway, but it's still nice.
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/valsione-r.png
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/werkbau.png
-Paul Segal

Bright Noa

Post by Bright Noa » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:12 am

asterphage wrote:And, one more thing- Should we have the ORIGINAL design for Huckebein (mk.I) up, as well as the contemporary redesign? For a comparison of the two, see here:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/huck-compare.png
Furthermore, does anyone know who designed the original?
The R-Series and the Huckebein series (except the Mk. II Mass-Production Type) are all works by Hajime Katoki.

And, I actually have the original Huckebein 008 here, along with the Mk. II, R-GUN and the R-3. The one you have is simply a lighter coloring from 4/F/F Final, I believe.
ShadowCell wrote:"Can you escape the Hambrabi...AND THE GREAT CORNHOLIO?!"

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:32 am

Player can alter Hucky's colors in SRW 4, though dark blue is default, SD art release back then use light blue...

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:29 pm

Bright Noa wrote:The R-Series and the Huckebein series (except the Mk. II Mass-Production Type) are all works by Hajime Katoki.

And, I actually have the original Huckebein 008 here, along with the Mk. II, R-GUN and the R-3. The one you have is simply a lighter coloring from 4/F/F Final, I believe.
The image at the top of that page looks like a sketch for the redesign below it, which I believe first appeared in SRW Alpha. The original line art that the baby blue colored art is based on, dating back to '96, is here:
http://www.recognizer.net/mahq/srw/srw_ ... a_p101.jpg
Looking at that, it's clearly by Katoki (something about the colored art made it look different to me), but it's quite different than the later revision.
-Paul Segal

Kuruni

Post by Kuruni » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:34 pm

I guess it's time to seperate Hucky into two profiles, classic (4/F) and OG.

asterphage

Post by asterphage » Mon Apr 07, 2008 12:47 pm

I'd imagine it would be done with radio buttons, like with many of the Gundam Evolve arts. After all, I don't believe the actual specifications of the machine have changed.
-Paul Segal