Ep. 121: Humphrey Bogart

MAHQ's general podcast for nerdy things, which ran from 2011-2017.
Chris
Administrator

Ep. 121: Humphrey Bogart

Chaos Theater Ep. 121 - "Humphrey Bogart"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 115 mins, 32 sec. (1:55:32) 52.9 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 1:01:36

02. Discussion: "Humphrey Bogart"
Runtime: 1:02:13 - 1:50:04

03. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:50:38 - 1:55:13

Chaos Theater hauls in the usual suspects for this latest episode. We start with a major announcement about the future of this show and Gundamn! @ MAHQ, followed up by what we've been up to. We then discussed selected movies from the filmography of Humphrey Bogart, including The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, The Big Sleep, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The African Queen, In a Lonely Place and Sabrina. The episode closes with Audible recommendations, but no Mailbag this time. Next time, we explore the world of Disney's Gargoyles.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
“Moon-Touched” from Pyre by Darren Korb
“The Will of the Scribe” from Pyre by Darren Korb

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net - Chaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
yazi88

Re: Ep. 121: Humphrey Bogart

Fun ep, I've seen Maltese Falcon and Casablanca, and I enjoyed the former a lot more than the latter.

While I'm a bit sad about the announcement, I can understand why and its been a great 7 years. Really looking forward to the next ep with Gargoyles.
Quiddity

Congrats and good luck with the retirement! Being in a position where I do an absurdly large amount of travel for work, listening to podcasts is one of the ways I help keep myself sane during all the long drives and plane rides I'm on. While I admittingly listen a lot more to other podcasts on subjects completely unrelated to anime and video games, Gundamn and Chaos Theater will always hold a key place in my heart because they were the first podcasts I had ever listened to and really helped me discover and get into the medium. They have always been of high quality; Chaos Theater and your participation in Gundamn shall be missed.
MAHQ Staff - Dunbine, L-Gaim, Escaflowne, Ideon, Gasaraki, The Big O, Overman King Gainer, Zambot 3 and FLCL
In my search for justice, I created war. In my search for war, I created death. In my search for death... I have lost my soul.
Chris
Administrator

Thank you all for the kind words.
Quiddity wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2017 12:47 pmChaos Theater and your participation in Gundamn shall be missed.
I'll still pop in on Gundamn from time to time, depending on the topic.
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
Libere100

Chris wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:41 pm Chaos Theater Ep. 121 - "Humphrey Bogart"
- Download Now: 64 kbps - 115 mins, 32 sec. (1:55:32) 52.9 MB

Segment Breakdown for this Episode:

01. Intro: "What We've Been Up To"
Runtime: 0:00:01 - 1:01:36

02. Discussion: "Humphrey Bogart"
Runtime: 1:02:13 - 1:50:04

03. Outro: "Internet whoring"
Runtime: 1:50:38 - 1:55:13

Chaos Theater hauls in the usual suspects for this latest episode. We start with a major announcement about the future of this show and Gundamn! @ MAHQ, followed up by what we've been up to. We then discussed selected movies from the filmography of Humphrey Bogart, including The Maltese Falcon, Casablanca, The Big Sleep, Treasure of the Sierra Madre, The African Queen, In a Lonely Place and Sabrina. The episode closes with Audible recommendations, but no Mailbag this time. Next time, we explore the world of Disney's Gargoyles.

Music Featured in this Episode:
"mrsaturn" from GAME CHOPS Volume II by DJ Cutman
“Moon-Touched” from Pyre by Darren Korb
“The Will of the Scribe” from Pyre by Darren Korb

Sponsors & Special Offers:
Audible

Email: [email protected]

Websites:
MAHQ.net - Gundamn.net -
Rachat de crédit trésorerie travauxChaos Theater -Chaos Theater Mecha Talk Forum - Gundamn! @ Mecha Talk Forum - MAHQ.net @ Twitter - Chaos Theater @ Twitter - Gundamn! @ Twitter - Main RSS Feed -
Chaos Theater YouTube - iTunes - Google Play
Hi i would like to ask about
films from the filmography of Humphrey Bogart
thanks