The Official Gundamn! Saji Crossroad Crew Fan Club

The home for everything about MAHQ's flagship podcast.
Kavik Ryx

Well Saji has now pulled the Gun from Setsuna's Pocket, and I guess that's symbolic enough.
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Saiji grew a pair when he grabbed Setsuna's gun, but killed when he cried like a girl.

I can hear Soul Bro gloating now, looks like Saiji will pilot.
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
Demon Lord of L5
Location: DARWEN IN THE COUNTY OF LANCASHIRE IN THE KINGDOM OF ENGLAND

So Neo are preparing to eat some humble pie?
COME AND HAVE A GO IF YOU THINK YOUR HARD ENOUGH!!!

BECAUSE I THE DEMON LORD OF L5, ODENST
WILL NOT BACK DOWN TO THAT CHALLENGE
Destiny_Gundam

hawk of endymion wrote:I can hear Soul Bro gloating now, looks like Saiji will pilot.
Pilot of a support craft though. And we all know what happens to support craft pilots.
"In the end, the world doesn't really need a Superman... Just a brave one."
GN-003 Kyrios

Hopefully its not going to be like what happened to Katz in Zeta.
The old generation can't build the new era-Quattro Bajina (Zeta Gundam)

General
Unsubdued
Nuclear
Drive
Assault
Module
CanadaMan

hawk of endymion wrote:Saiji grew a pair when he grabbed Setsuna's gun, but killed when he cried like a girl.

I can hear Soul Bro gloating now, looks like Saiji will pilot.
And you just know who he's going to face time and time again if he pilots.
Now Advertising for Gundamn! in Vancouver
Twitter
hawk of endymion
Location: The Lord Larry King Memorial News Studio at the Gundamn News Tower, HB, CA

Demon Lord of L5 wrote:So Neo are preparing to eat some humble pie?
If I have to, I will. I will stand firm on this though, he will be no more important than the meisters. It's their story and the worlds, not his. He may go from F-level character to D-level.

But there are 24 episodes left and history is against Saiji on this. Especially, considering the fates and stories of Soul Bro's "Mans".
The Equation of the Robot Apocalypse:

The Admiral + Flashlight = Dead Robo

B.A., M.A., PhD,
The Yoshiyuki Tomino School of Film.
"You draw'em, we kill'em!"

[email protected]

PSN/XBOX Live: NeoLorroke
snoops619

hawk of endymion wrote:But there are 24 episodes left and history is against Saiji on this. Especially, considering the fates and stories of Soul Bro's "Mans".
Case in point: Revalz.
Where was he in episode 25 anyway?
V2Buster

snoops619 wrote:Case in point: Revalz.
He was getting manhandled by "Nani, Mai Hunni?" Girl
Areku

snoops619 wrote:Case in point: Revalz.
Trying to smuggle his bike to Rakshata's cell. And locating her couch for the final gattai.

But actually, he was with Milly in Ashford during the battle and in the crowd during Lelouch's farewell parade.

Truthfully, Saji's shaping up to be much more important than Rivals could have dreamed, but I'm still clinging to the hope that the every-man remains just that and finds his place in the hangar, not the cockpit.

Though Soul Bro's extreme enthusiasm brings out a few sadistic wishes, but that's not Saji's fault.
xgundamdoodx

wow i personally thought that saji grew some balls that last episode....until he told setsuna to 'bring them back'

that kinda killed it

btw does the new lockon stratos have the same voice actor as the old...sounds the same

and i think that saji will probably pilot the fighter as well... it seems fitting

(shocker from louise no?? i almost spilled my chick-fil-a on the floor when i saw her... all like WTF????!?!??!!!?!
why in the WORLD
DOES SHE HAVE ANOTHER HAND?????

oh and the fact shes on the enimies side...)
raijinz

I just feel like I have to say this:

If it wasn't for Soul bro ryu's rantings about Saji's potential for greatness, I wouldn't even have given him a second thought. Now I too am eager to see what he'll do next.

Gun-damn you Soul Bro, gun-damn you! ^_^
Lans

Areku wrote:Truthfully, Saji's shaping up to be much more important than Rivals could have dreamed, but I'm still clinging to the hope that the every-man remains just that and finds his place in the hangar, not the cockpit.

Though Soul Bro's extreme enthusiasm brings out a few sadistic wishes, but that's not Saji's fault.
You know what. I'm thinking precisely the same thing, albeit on a much broader term. I mean, really it's not Saji's fault that I’m (or other) starting to wish something really-really tragic to our Arthurian-legend-boy. :mrgreen:
Soul Bro Ryu

When it comes down to it, I'm not as eager to see the People's Champ pilot as I am watching his bizarre adventure unfold. I'm sure if he pilots, it won't be a Gundam, and it appears that he has an aversion to kill, and if so, he won't be much of an effective pilot if that is his fate.

Not that this says much, but Louise might get paired up with apple of Sergei's eye, at least initially. If so, whatever develops between them is up the story to unfold, but if something blooms, that may make Saji & Louise's inevitable reunion even more bittersweet.

To me, Crossroad is to Gundam 00 as Red is to the Shawshank Redemption. The Witness that play a small role, assists the bigger fish, and helps to provide a narrative. He's not big ballin' - and I don't expect him to be - but much like Red, he's a likable gent that you can't help but relate to because he's that poor sap that's caught up in the whirlwind of the events around him. Maybe he'll develop into a major player, but I for his character to be effective to the viewers, part of me hopes that he isn't. Hell, at this point, I expect him to be a free-agent for most or all of season two, and eventually pick up the torch of uncovering the conspiracy his sister and his pops (allegedly) died investigating.

That to me, is his true purpose. And to save the world, of course. ^_^
Soul Bro Ryu
http://www.Gundamn.net
http://About.me/SoulBroRyu
Xbox Live: Soul Bro Ryu
PSN: Soul_Bro_Ryu
Chris
Administrator

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:To me, Crossroad is to Gundam 00 as Red is to the Shawshank Redemption.
It never ceases to amaze me what you'll try to compare Saji Crossroach to. @_@
Co-founder/editor-in-chief, MAHQ
Pronouns: he/him/his
xgundamdoodx

Soul Bro Ryu wrote: and eventually pick up the torch of uncovering the conspiracy his sister and his pops (allegedly) died investigating.
i know his sister was murdered but was his dad as well?? dont remember

and i have a feeling he might try to steal a gundam and escape from the celestial beings' ship...its not that he hates the gundams..just what they stand for right?
Soul Bro Ryu

Chris wrote:It never ceases to amaze me what you'll try to compare Saji Crossroach to. @_@
For the People's Champ, I'll reach to the Twilight Zone if I have to. :P
Soul Bro Ryu
Soul Bro Ryu

xgundamdoodx wrote:i know his sister was murdered but was his dad as well?? dont remember
Technically, his dad is MIA, but until he shows up (which may never happen), I'll just assume he's dead, unless some great twist proves me wrong.

Guess we'll see.
Soul Bro Ryu
Lans

If Saji fulfilled at least half of Soul Bro’s prophecies, it would be a great addition to the Gundam world. At least now we could get a person outside the fighting factions with good insights of the conflicts and the plots. Possibly he’ll fill and accomplished the role of what many couldn’t do. Too many people on other Gundam franchise started this reporter-way out, but eventually became rather a spy or an activist for one party after several incidents. In the end nobody was able to wreak the shroud of secrecy and spread the truth to the public.

With exception of diplomatic-way-Relena, most of Gundam series ended up with the good-guy being the unsung-hero and their struggle concealed from the public. I mean most of the public won’t really understand what Cammile’s had done in AEUG. It will be great if on this Gundam, finally the good-guy could gain recognition and respect from the people they saved. :)
xgundamdoodx

Soul Bro Ryu wrote:
Chris wrote:It never ceases to amaze me what you'll try to compare Saji Crossroach to. @_@
For the People's Champ, I'll reach to the Twilight Zone if I have to. :P
oh god i can see i now....

you can see what happens to saji this fine day, in, the twilight zone